List the sh*t coins! - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krewshul

List the sh*t coins!

1 hour ago, dshuy20 said:

such coins will almost no one will let them raise prices so it is best to sell them or never sell, leave it and expect.

I dont know if you know what is purpose of this token, and how you can earn this token because still is not on any exchange. You could to sell on FaucetHub but they shut down their website and currently there are one way to sell HORA token but I dont know step by step to explain you must to research.

All details about HORA token you can read in this topic:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

21 minutes ago, sutangpu said:

Good subject and to me but bitcoin all of them are shitcoin in spite of the fact that i have a few holding is NEO and ETH

What do you mean? Are you saying that besides bitcoin, everything is shitcoin? or bitcoin is shitcoin?
in fact, bitcoin is not shitcoin, because I feel that bitcoin controls the development of other altcoins. while for altcoin, not all altcoin is shitcoin, because I feel that the top 50 of CMC is far from shitcoin indications. there may be shitcoin seeds below the top 50. Well, I can mention shitcoin here, but basically there are so many shitcoins, and I think everyone has a different opinion.

49 minutes ago, Foysal12 said:

I believe shit coin are those coin that has no value or scam coin, I jave many of them in myetherwall

The things that I experienced too, they were not even countless. Until now shitcoin has no value at all and even the stock exchange does not.

For me, Bitcoin and also ETH has been the 2 money in which simply provides a well known final result and the ones other folks are typical shits due to the fact their particular industry has been sat firmly simply by an individual and also governed from the operator alone.

There are several of my favorite currencies, such as ont ada xlm. I think that the complaining currencies make more profit for those with small capital

3 minutes ago, roundtecvio said:

It is reality, I lost a portion of cash on altcoins, but what has happened to date, its regard has continued to diminish. it's better to because it were hold bitcoin in case you would like to be wealthy. but on the other hand, an altcoin which can provide more benefits from the pump,Selection f altcoin with care since in case you HODL shit coins will squander the time and fair stuck the capital.

You are right to store bitcoin safer, but to talk about investment and not long-term storage in addition to that who owns small currencies must monitor it constantly

19 hours ago, ganinra said:

I have more than thirty five altcoins gotten from bounties, whicha fter getting recorded on trades ended up futile. It is nauseating to have them

If calculated, I exceeded it seems. There are so many that have no potential at all. Even if you want, I will send it to you.

really annoying with pennies of no value, fortunately I am only interested and holding popular and valuable coins, I do not invest in new or invested coins and I will sell them later when not seeing it has a good sign

I have an IRX coin, well until now this coin has no price. however I have a lot of sh * tcoin, which has been developing for so long, but in reality, it doesn't have the slightest development.

I dislike the term, because to bitcoin maximalist every altcoin is a shitcoin. So is your question really "what's your favourite altcoin?" Answer to that is ETH, there's no competition to it really. It already got the brightest minds behind it and second layer solutions that will blew our minds in the future.

I do not have a preferred currency because one of the basics of trading is not staying in one currency, but rather you have to change the currencies and choose different currencies, for me the best currencies whose price is less than 100 Satoshi.

I believe shit coin are individuals coin that has no survey or swindle coin, I jave numerous of them in myetherwallet one of them is global endanger coin that  got from price as a reward.

haha well there is many coins uncomtable dude for me there is litecoin and tezos and neo they all like trash but in the future we will forget and wont hear any news about them

• +1 1

It's not a special list really, you can find a lot of shitcoins looking at coinmarketcap, just look for coins that pumped hard and dumped harder after some days and YOU WILL FIND MANY OF THEM.

There's a lot kind of coins were low in quality and also fake. 

You can encounter some when you are very long or old in cryptoworld. 

My advice just focus to the well-known coins for you to become satisfied and for you to not scam by the others. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Summi said:

After all they are so many, you can not list them all and also you should be able to see them in the market in the coinmarketcap.

Besides coinmarketcap there is a coingecko with a flexible display. all coins are subject to circumstances, so you should not be too confident with new types of coins that are still quiet user.

• +1 1

I have gather different shit coins from the Airdrop, bounties, they sre just wasting my efforts on it and at the end I won't benefits from it

I do not like these currencies at all because they are unknown to the future and may be with fraudulent projects. Do I work and collect a known currency with a high price

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I invested and traded with a quite of lot of coins like bitcoins or eth or litecoins. But the coins are actually much more profitable than the other coins. These coins can bring good earnings for all the investors with good trading knowledge. But I haven't invested invested in any coins or got any loss. So for me there is no shit coins are available now. 

13 hours ago, Preadator889 said:

so many of my junk tokens are in my wallet and they can't be sold and even throwing away can't. Unless you want it, maybe I'll send my token to you. to be a collection in your wallet.

You can throw away those coins to one address that other developers used to reduce their total supply, and it will be advantage for you to keep them as history

I mostly focus on big money now small coins I invest less, sometimes because I am interested or it looks like a good project so I buy a small amount of coins. It's not big. Luckily, the coins I hold and trade every day are good for money, they are not worth or go down to much value but cannot be recovered. for me the coins are fraudulent sh * t coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 04.10.2019 at 20:49, Kingjames said:

I believe shit coin are those coin that has no value or scam coin, I jave many of them in myetherwallet one of them is global risk coin that  got from bounty as a reward.

These are usually coins of fraudulent projects. But some users made a profit from it. As a rule, such coins can grow in price for a short time and if you manage to sell it will be a profit

These currencies are obtained through the Airdrop campaign of the Telegram, so I saw it on my personal account, but I never thought about obtaining it at all. I think it is not safe and all the currencies that I own are official cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Masum10 said:

Lots of people invested their money but in the end the coin is completely worthless and without it a well bought wall would be the worst coin in the crypto marketI got NPXS as a complete shitcoin and it came down from more than 200 satoshi and now it is in winter ....

I think this days for an unpopular company it is  not possible to create a successful coin, that was long time ago where anybody could succeed in this matter, nowadays we should wait for companies like google and and amazon.

7 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

I don't know about sh*t coins because I haven't tried, invest or experienced those low valued coins. These types of useless coins automatically dies. 

They don't automatic dies, they will take time and Investors will be dumping the market together with the investors, this make it impossible for the coin to survive, which will eventually become a shit coin

• +1 1