Bitcoin status in 2020? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Bitcoin status in 2020?

I can guarantee that the price of Bitcoin is going to skyrocket in 2020. Tell us what you think.

• Useful or interesting 1

No one knows what the future looks like, so I don't think anybody should say anything by predicting.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Ahales said:

No one knows what the future looks like, so I don't think anybody should say anything by predicting.

Yes, I'm sure your word is correct but once you've followed the cryptocurrency market, you can't say it again.

9 minutes ago, Ohmygoddess said:

Yes, the price of bitcoin will go like a rocket and the forecasts that today buy and hold their coins can make profits. Beware of a subsequent correction into the following year but the floor will not fall below 20,000. Notice that I am not making investment suggestions, that is what each one does at his own risk.

There is no need to invest, but if Cowrie has Bitcoin, I would say she can make a substantial amount of money even if she does not hold it without spending it.

I think it will grow by the end of 2019, but after the beginning of 2020 it will start to fall, but not strongly.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:37 PM, Deb05 said:

I can guarantee that the price of Bitcoin is going to skyrocket in 2020. Tell us what you think.

where is your guarantee ? based on what ? yeah every one in the world is telling some bullshits, you can too, it's free

As for bitcoin, due to the constant reduction in the number of this cryptocurrency, the demand for it only increases, which contributes to an increase in the price of the asset. Many investors see cryptocurrency investments as a good alternative and a way to save their money at a time when the situation in other markets is unstable.

pxf.jpg

Well, i think there will be a possible to increase the price of bitcoin because there are some news that the bull run will coming next months so we can wait for that.

It is possible that the status of Bitcoin in 2020 will be better, although the price of bitcoin is currently down, but I believe in 2020 bitcoin will become more valuable. and has a very high value price.

Well hopefully in the year 2020 bitcoin will skyrocket because of the bitcoin halving event. Well I'm sure it will, in the past of bitcoin halving the price of bitcoin was increased so it will pump in the next year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/25/2019 at 11:07 PM, Deb05 said:

Surely bitcoin will pump in the year due the bitcoin market today is going down it is a big opportunity to reinvest again. Surely the delay will happened and 2020 the market price of bitcoin will pump again.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, Deb05 said:

That's so obvious, my friend, I say the year 2019 was the year of acceptance and regulations of bitcoins, but the year 2020 will be the year where bitcoin will cross the l;limits and it has all the support it needs.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, Deb05 said:

Well I wouldn't be so sure yet because we still have a big problem when it comes to liquidity because if we need to see the price above 20k then that means we at least must see over 300 billion dollar invested in bit coin over the next few months.

there will be big events of course in 2020, will bitcoin fall or fly high into the clouds. basically bitcoin will still continue to survive and develop and that's for sure.

I'm waiting for this new year, because I think this year will came with some good news for cryptocurrencies and the price will rise again and we will se bitcoin around 10k maybe 

On 10/25/2019 at 8:07 PM, Deb05 said:

Yes this is true that BTC will go so much high and it touch the Skyrocket in 2020 because every after 2 years market will make a move and it touch the high double from last time and this time it shows me the level of 52,000$ and i hope soon it will touch the high point and also other crypto coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With the historical data seen and given from the different sources, bitcoin is going to be more known in the market and might result to high exchange rates. For sure more people would use bitcoin and would invest on it. 

I think bitcoin's price will go up and will be better. Bitcoin will improve and maybe will have an update.

The statistical data of how cryptocurrencies have increased and decreased overtime; judging by it would be very hard to forecast the increase in exchange of bitcoin. 

In 2020, and maybe after Halving Bitcoin, the price will rise and rush up. You have to wait a while. 

Guarantee?  I wouldn't go that far if I were OP because that sounds like a bet, and a vague one at that.

On the other hand, my gut instinct tells me he's probably right, that bitcoin is about due for a skyrocketing sometime soon.  Since it's obviously not going to be by the end of 2019, it should occur at some point in 2020.  We've got the halvening coming up in May and that might load up the rocket with fuel. 

I'm more anxious to see the altcoin market start to come back to life.  It's been moribund for at least the past year and a lot of people have lost their enthusiasm for it.  I don't think the market is permanently dead, though.  More like the death of superman in the comic books.  Heh heh.

Depending on what price you consider a huge takeoff, I consider the price of $ 50,000 a huge takeoff, but it is unlikely that this will happen next year, I think the maximum to which bitcoin will be able to rise is $ 25,000

Edited by fo1lluko1l

On 10/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, Deb05 said:

I am interested to hear on what your guarantees based on? Just your feelings or there is anything more serious and worthy?