What do you think about Steem? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
riya21

What do you think about Steem?

Steem is good obviously and the coin is active on various market. Last 24 hour volume is $3,515,964 USD which is good. And Rank in coinmarketcap is 47. Social market also active their. So Steem will rise again I hope.
  •  
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

Steemit has been good to me and the crypto one earns by blogging is awesome. Nothing is censored on steemit either which is more than I can say for other sites including one launching on this forum. 😒

• +2 1

Steem is probably known only as a coin but what people don't know is that you can get paid on post you make on steemit juat like the payments on cryprotalk but it have to be good posts not just any bullshit posts like on here.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

Steem is good for long term investment. There are lots of technical analysis have done and predicted that it will rise in long term and its price will be more than $6 in 2024.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

i think around the time steem started the earnings from the site were great and also the coin had alot of potential to grow alot in price but nowadays the earnings from the site has gotten lower so its becoming hard and hard to earn resulting in a decrease of demand for the coin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Steem is a good coin. I'm sure this coin will pump if the bullish market happens and it's good accumulate more cheap steem coin and hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/25/2019 at 5:30 PM, riya21 said:
Steem is good obviously and the coin is active on various market. Last 24 hour volume is $3,515,964 USD which is good. And Rank in coinmarketcap is 47. Social market also active their. So Steem will rise again I hope.
  •  

steem for me is a hodl only coin which is why i dont use it a lot for trading because it doesnt have regular pumps but if you talking about the project of the coin its very good and will have good future.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:57 AM, GhoulSlayer said:

Steemit has been good to me and the crypto one earns by blogging is awesome. Nothing is censored on steemit either which is more than I can say for other sites including one launching on this forum. 😒

I am more happy if there is no censorship in steemit and steemit will be even better including those launched in this forum because I am sure every forum will definitely make something good without censorship.

I think that the Steem currency is one of the strong currencies in the market, it is not affected by the decline, as it has a strong and large community coming from its own site , yes, I hope to see it rise again in the future.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 6:12 AM, Lifeman said:

You can earn seem by posting articles in their social websites. I have earn a little from my posting. The market of steem is still agile and will go forward

How much will one earn posting at the stem social websites, and how is that done, please guide me.

Well what to think ,only thinking about that when steem will go up and when it will hit the all time high record as it has fell to low  and it is trading currently at 10.01 inr which is 6 to 7 times below and all time high is 606 inr ,don't know when it will rise 

• +2 1

On 25.10.2019 at 22:30, riya21 said:
  •  

Steam, this platform is very similar to Ethereum, at one time it showed itself very actively, I think this is a promising project and it can be in the portfolio.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:30 PM, riya21 said:
  •  

Currently Steem token 75 number coinmarketcap according to trading volume and price about 16 cent. We saw when steem coin hit all time high about $8.19 dollers but after day by day price continue dumping never back again. Still i think steem are very potential coin and give good returns in future.        

On 1/12/2020 at 2:04 PM, Jafar02 said:

Well I don't really have much idea on steem coin but it all seems the price will rise in higher in future, am planning for investing on the coin

You can earn give the impression by redistribution articles in their community websites and I have earn a not very from my posting. The advertise of steem is dispel first-class

Steam used to be a good coin but everytime someone creates a post on steamit new coins are generated so its not really advisable to hodl the coin. And its a stabe coin so you hardly get any profit from it. The only way to get profit from steam nowadays is to be a poster in steamit.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I registered on steem and tried to use it..I made some posts..but no one reacted with them!!

Maybe I didn't understand how to use it!

I will going to define Steem Blockchain in simple terms based on my opinions and personal experiences.

Steem Blockchain is Decentralised, Censorship Resistant, Hub Of Decentralised Applications, Social Networking, Community Interactions, Community Monetisation and most importantly anyone can onboard themselves freely and can start from zero and can empower their journey with rewards for their investment of Time and Efforts.

It is a good project though becouse of lock of airdrops or numbers of bounty and investment thats why still it is not known well.maybe if they will out it in some if the top wallets it could be on top10 coins

On 10/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, riya21 said:
  •  

Steem is one of the top 50 coins in the coinmarketcap, and it has a great volume. A good coin to invest in.

Steem is a good coin, not been doing well on the crypto market but I still see potential in it and it might pull itself from the ashes this year doing the bull run, I just hold a few and I will continue to hold.

Steem is a great coin to me, I love its platform steemit and I can see this coin finding its way to the top of the crypto market, steem may be low now but seeing all it as been doing over the past years and is continue to do, I say it will do great.

I used to be very active on this project but I notice I'm not earning anymore from my activity and the price back then is not attractive anymore, they have a good competitor now publish0X is now more preferred by content creator.

Steem and Steem dollar are tokens that can be used by social networking users Steemit to post, find and comment on interesting content.

I don't really don't know more about steem but reading the comments made me feel more knowledgeable and  yes I started doing a research a while ago. Thank you for the ideas.