Anyone Having same message that show forum error? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
666Stein

Anyone Having same message that show forum error?

If it says server down mate it means that server is down and it happens to all websites, it can be a Ddos attack or maintenance, or just too many people using the website and it can't handle the increased traffic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It happened because there were too many people only and this to me at least only appeared once or twice at a time I've explained there are many people online like thousands. So this is not something that means there is a problem with the site but it means it was at maximum capacity and only for seconds.

• +2 1

yes happened with me before and also happened with many member today , the best you can try either to refresh the page or to open the site in desktop mode , if you still have the problem then it's better to leave the forum for sometime and try later because there may be a maintenance on the website

• +3 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, 666Stein said:

Few second ago, when i try refresh forum,i see the error message on this like " 505 server error"

is anyone facing same problem like me or any me have it

I did not face something like that, maybe it is your internet connection or maybe the server is under maintenance. I am not entering forum when the server is maintenance.

I don't remember any error but this can be something you seen when there is very high load in the forum. It is sometimes that ten thousand people were online together maybe this was the problem. It is never happened to me and it is always active forum any day I used it.

Well some times iam also facing this problem but its not big issue, because some time after that problem solved, mainly these problem occurs when this forum face huge traffic are any technical problem occurs,

but forum technical officials immediately solve that problem, so we just need to be patience and wait for 1 or 2 hours then everything fine.

I think this is a temporary problem my friend. This would be due to the traffic in the forum which makes it quite lagging. The internet connection issues also can happen and lead to such errors my friend good luck.

I think then , because the post is from some years back , last year,then its because the forum had a lot of so many flooded messages and this would chock and overload the servers and so to me it has since changed and things back to normal though still we need to follow a structure and a strategy that is going to help us build everything in the right position so to me it was definitely something that was handled and especially when some people were kicked out

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think that's not such issue as we know it has a huge number of members so sometimes it shows error which is temporary they solve the issue soon I think I face this problem once or twice but they are working so fast and really hard for fix the issue..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Sometimes it does appear to me its one of the arrangement they have with the security system they are trying to upgrade it and fast to make sure that you are able to build up a system that is not prone of scammers and the truth is they are trying to weed out rogue people so to me its important you check on that in the end.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there's a problem with your internet sometimes or in the systems in the site. There 's no need to worry if you experience that situation its normal in the digital network as long as you know, you didn't some violation against the rules in this site. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 6:29 PM, 666Stein said:

Few second ago, when i try refresh forum,i see the error message on this like " 505 server error"

Form is ok and it will not show me the error and in the crypto market the cryptotalk forum is so much support and so many peoples will like the crypto market becasue they make good money here and also they get the good knowledge in this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Ezra said:

I think there's a problem with your internet sometimes or in the systems in the site. There 's no need to worry if you experience that situation its normal in the digital network as long as you know, you didn't some violation against the rules in this site. 

True, this may appear as a result of the massive pressure on the forum. I encountered this problem on the yobit platform, but the problem is quickly resolved.

Edited by saradz
  • -1 1

Perhaps there is a forum maintenance or something like that because it has never happened to me before, and the forum is operating in a normal and good manner, and there is no problem. You just have to be patient, then go back to the forum

• +1 1

The problem is actually being experienced by many users so I think the problem is on the platform itself and not the device that you are using. As far as I know about the issue, the platform at that time is currently being targeted by hackers who wanted to bypass the website. In this case, the forum could not be accessed because of this event. I would say that the other way of having access is to use vpn so that you would be able to gain access of the platform. The only bad thing is that there would be a possibility that your post at that time would be ignored because of how few the users is only there.

• +2 1

This may be not a permanent problem it sometimes happens on yobit account when the website is not responding well maybe the same happened on crypto talk as well. It is a temporary problem and will be recovered soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Actually i dont face any problems to create post on this forum.I haven't face any message error's while posting on cryptotalk forum.If you face problem you must contact with moderators.

I have never seen such a problem in the forum.  However, the reason for this problem is your network problem.  So you go and post wherever the network gets.  Then you will not face such problems anymore.  Although refreshing will be the solution if ever.

• +1 1

All errormessages with number 500+ are caused by error from the server so it's normal if anyone faced this problem , this may also be because of DDOS attacker where  big numbers of programmedbot open the site t the same time which lead the server to fail and we can just wait until all of this ends

I seen this error message sometime when surfing from mobile device. I think this isn't bigger problem in CTT forum & it is temporary  problem. 

If you were using yobit then it happens sometimes with me and reason behind it that website is unable to respond and you get this message. This is a temporary problem and solved after approximately couple of hours 

• +1 1

sometimes there is error in the forum because maybe they wanted to update the script or they wanted to change some features of the site so they went down for that.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, 666Stein said:

Hace unos segundos, cuando intento actualizar el foro, veo un mensaje de error como "Error de servidor 505"

¿Alguien se enfrenta al mismo problema como yo o alguno de mí lo tiene

Sometimes it happens to me but this happens I guess when there are many users interacting in the forum, just take it easy and wait for it to work again, but it is something that happens and not only happens in the forum there are other sites that have similar failures.

Maybe it is a problem with your computer or your internet provider, but it may be the Yobit platform that is down, you can try to access from another device and check if it is you or the yobit platform is down.

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, 666Stein said:

It is something that always happens, it is probably that there are many people online in the forum or perhaps it is simply an error wait for a while and update and should stop leaving.

• +1 1