Anyone Having same message that show forum error? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
666Stein

Anyone Having same message that show forum error?

This message was shown to me previously, but the matter did not happen for several months, and this was fixed in this forum, and I believe that the site was only in the maintenance and development phase

Life is great and enjoy it

I haven't seen this problem before. Anyways, it has been answered by those who have come across it before ,it is a temporary problem and it has been fixed duly. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/19/2020 at 3:08 PM, ashua1 said:

I haven't seen such an error happen to me. Perhaps you should check your network and connection. I still work normally here and the connection is really stable

no my friend this is not an internet connection problem in the beginning I was also thinking the same thing but as I saw that the same massage in my second device so think this problem is from their system 

You are right, it came from the system, but many times there are many problems through the network. This problem occurs when more than one person runs a network. I haven't seen this error yet. This problem occurs when updating something new.

Sometimes sites need to refresh itself or at least make some updates and users just have to wait some little time, however I think that it is the problem on your side.

On 10/25/2019 at 7:29 PM, 666Stein said:

Few second ago, when i try refresh forum,i see the error message on this like " 505 server error"

is anyone facing same problem like me or any me have it

At the starting time we face this problem on this forum. Because mass users this site got stuck and users of this site faced this problem. And I think now it's fixed. You can easily use this platform.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Friend, don't worry! This means that this forum is being updated, and some technical work is being done on it, which may complicate the work of the forum a little. Do not panic, and everything will be fine for you!

Personally I have never encountered this problem when entering the forum until now but I think that's when the forum hosting collapses by so many visits but they should update the page until the problem disappears 

I haven't read about this problem yet but I think this problem often occurs due to network issues and some updates to the forum's servers But it doesn't last long The next time I try it restarts.

That problem occured back in the days where there were too many Forum Members navigating the Forum in few intervals which led to Forum overheat by searching and providing all topics, posts, forum data to each individual Member that was refreshing the Forum page.

It's also saying that the current HTTP version of the Forum is not supported during that time 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is always a technical error from the site which am sure will be rectify within some minutes by the site technical crew. Just hold on and be patient everything will be ok soon.

I faced this problem once and I didn't even know the cause of it all I did was to clear my browser and later logging again and everything came back to normal, so I think it's just a temporary error.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't faced this problem yet but this is the temporary problem. Don't worry it will be fixed in a hour and your data will remain the same.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, 666Stein said:

Few second ago, when i try refresh forum,i see the error message on this like " 505 server error"

errors can be visible here in this forum and so I think that it is inevitable sometimes to have an error here so we need just to wait and understand the systems here and we need to do research about the reason on why does the forum have problems like this

This "505 server error" did not appear for a long time, and it is a normal error that can occur on any site due to pressure on the site, I think the forum is now running quickly and smoothly without any problems, thanks to the administration.

• +3 1

On 10/25/2019 at 6:29 PM, 666Stein said:

Sometimes I face this error but after refreshing my browser or net connection I get my page again. This could be some problem with internet or site browsing where it could be any reason, may be hackers trying to break the security of forum and system disconnect the members to prevent attacks. 

• +1 1

I am not had this problem dear ever, it is this forum that is has be so stable for me and I am always fast and opens page with not a problem at all for me. Maybe it is some time when the spammer were so many and did that to the forum.

• +1 1

I have seen this message but only one time before. It means there is too much traffic in the forum and perhaps ddos attack but the forum was never taken offline and I am had no problem with it as after refreshing page everythign was fine.

• Useful or interesting 1

h I did not encounter this problem, but it often occurs in an internal server error due to the plug-in functionality or themes in the browser, it is also possible that this is a mixture of plug-ins that do not work well together.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I get some other message but this is about allowing the browser to use the desktop version of the website on mobile device. But this is not the message I get, so it is probably about something else.

• +2 1

Sometimes a message can appear if the servers are overloaded. I happen to see this message in the past and I refreshed the page. It was no problem so I didn't make another problem with it and complain about it.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes I think that I've seen this message when there were ten thousand people at the same time in the forum and creating new posts all of them because they understood incorrectly they should do that to get an airdrop. 

• +2 1

I haven't seen this message ever in the forum and it is working great for me for as long as I'm here. It can be that your internet has a disconnect and the server cut you off and you maybe need to relog. The forum has been perfect as long as I'm using it.

• +1 2

I have seen an error message before but I don't remember if it was 502 error or something else. I think it was this though and maybe it means that the network is overloaded perhaps because there was a lot of spam during some days at the start of this month for an airdrop.

• +2 1

The forum is just having a maintenance and that would be all. You don't have to worry about anything, because I really think that everything is fine. All you need to do for now is take a break and then try to enter the website again later.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day