Anyone Having same message that show forum error? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
666Stein

Anyone Having same message that show forum error?

On 10/25/2019 at 6:29 PM, 666Stein said:

Few second ago, when i try refresh forum,i see the error message on this like " 505 server error"

is anyone facing same problem like me or any me have it

Yes this problem is faced by me sometimes i think it is the internet issue not the website but then when i refresh it web pages loads finely.

I think I have the same kind of problem for the last few days, When I was trying to open the forum at night in my time zone, the forum sometimes cannot be loaded and I got some kind of errors. But after a few try to reload the forum. it's working again. 

I haven't experienced it in the Cryptotalk forum when I worked. There might be a little problem, but this doesn't take long and it will return to normal and don't worry about this.

Well,  i think this is normal only because i think forum improving only . But don't worry because we can now start again in forum after a hour or minutes. 

Same here, I didn't encounter simply like yours. Attempt to logout and login once more. Possibly it could fix it. In the event that doesn't work attempt to clear your history and treats. I trust it works.Cryptotalk is versy good

I did not find any error here till now. But if you have faced some error, i think that was a temporary error for maintenance. 

I think is normal that this issue will happen because some times the server will be full, so some times we get the error message or we get also the captcha to reload the page of website Cryptotalk.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I did not look toward this problem, it was maybe a transient conundrum for single minutes
Normal, equal the BitcoinTalk forum every now and then stops working, as happened endure week

On 10/25/2019 at 7:29 PM, 666Stein said:

Few second ago, when i try refresh forum,i see the error message on this like " 505 server error"

Thats can be a server error , which is a very normal and common. So don't worry just keep things up.And yeah if that happened again just reload or refresh  the page .

On 10/25/2019 at 7:29 PM, 666Stein said:

I think maximum users of this forum site got this problem. After my reasearch that this problem is happen for over loaded traffic. Day by day there users are increasing. Also we watch this when there any upgrade ongoing.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think that it says Error 502. At least this is the case with me. Nothing to worry about though. It probably means that website was overloaded with traffic for the certain time you were using it and after a page refresh it is usually running as usual again.

505 Server Error means the web servers are having a problem. Since we did not see this error right now, it means they are working properly today.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes I am also facing recently the problem of error with this forum I don't think why this happening but I have been experiencing this problem from many days I have to convert my page into desktop site to run this forum.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:29 PM, 666Stein said:

I see it until now the server may have alot of users or they are working in the forum alot of reason. but the submit and some stuff nees alot of times this days really the server need more updates..

• Useful or interesting 1

I this didn't appear to me I will feel bad these days I get used to see it a lot. I don't know why..

But don't worry all safe..

yes sometimes it may happen but i think this is only happen with me due to internet problrm or any other technical issue but i did not know why it happens but after sometime it is resolved so i started my work again so i think this is a small issue

Dont worry its just a data problem, it also happened to me.. Just wait for a minute then refresh the page and everything will be okay again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Welcome with me

A 505 error means that the server can’t handle the HTTP version used in the request.
Often these problems are resolved quickly

i didnt get server 505 error but more like 1020 error. Anyways each error number has a meaning, and what you are getting is error of the browser.

Error 505 means that HTTP sersion is not supported, just update your browser, and you should be fine. 

Yes i encounter an error in cryptotalk, I often to use my celphone in contributing post and sometimes to my pc but lately an error appear when i log in cryptotalk in my celpon. can someone tells me why? 

On 25.10.2019 at 16:47, mostawda3 said:

I did not face this problem, it was probably a temporary problem for only minutes
Normal, even the BitcoinTalk forum sometimes stops working, as happened last week

That because you use your desktop to write comment ..most member here and i am one of them..use mobile to comment...and some use vpn that is bad..and may you will be banned..so it is the reasone

Frankly, this problem does not appear to me, but I am beginner in this forum, so this problem may have already existed and it has been resolved.

20 hours ago, Ayomi mofe said:

it's immediately that every now and then in attendance is a delay, but I'm other sure it is the internet alacrity that I custom is not the find fault with of this forum. this forum is superior and keeps consecutively normally.

No I am totally safe 

i did not face such problem. It's look like temporary problem which will be fixed in a moments so don't be worry about that. And refresh your page.