[HELP] Having problems on the yobit exchange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcrypto

[HELP] Having problems on the yobit exchange

22 hours ago, Hamk said:

I wish that will be applied here to, what did you think about it? It will benefit the high ranks

Yes it will be applied here too in the future when other cryptocurrency projects see that this forum has very active users and potential investors to their project.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/13/2019 at 4:21 PM, AliceJun said:

I really want to join the signature campaign on Yobit. But only members with Sr, Legendary and Hero level will be recognized. I know the reward for this campaign is huge.

Yeah the signafure campaign on bitcointalk had a relly high payment that is why only high rank members can join. I just hope that they should make for low rank members too so that more participants can join.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/22/2019 at 12:31 PM, jitu123321 said:

THank god your respective balance are showing in the earned box but in my earned box is blank even i posted 95 qualified post so i'm going to fill 100 post today and hope my balance will be reflect here and you don't worry they are must working.

no. that's sigcamp on bitcointalk, not sigcamp on this forum. try to pay more attention to the topic of conversation, previously my problem was only in the wallet that was not filled in the yobit exchange. and for now the problem has been resolved properly. You are losing post when this might be too much off topic, and just talking nonsense.