Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed] - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed]

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 5

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Just now, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

I know only Mr. McAfee is a well-known and very wealthy American man who is also working on trading and has a Twitter account that shows people currency trends.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, Alexandra said:

I think there will be people like me who are curious about Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity. But I think he will not reveal his identity. There are many rich people in the world who work anonymously, although they have a huge fortune

Satoshi Nakamoto said that, oneday people will identify him but he won't disclose himself willingly. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

Satoshi Nakamoto is a designation used by someone unknown and is the result of its original application refer to bitcoin core

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, samarkamane said:

I know only Mr. McAfee is a well-known and very wealthy American man who is also working on trading and has a Twitter account that shows people currency trends.

McAfee knows Nakamoto. Keep him in your eyes. He will disclose if Nakamoto doesn't revealed himself willingly.

3 minutes ago, nenni said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a designation used by someone unknown and is the result of its original application refer to bitcoin core

Hal Finney and Mr Nakamoto were neighbor. 

_ Forbes

12 minutes ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Many want to know who is Satoshi Nakamoto , indeed his name is synonymous with Japanese people but not necessarily also he is Japanese. No one will know who is Satoshi Nakamoto because he will not publicize himself. And I think we should appreciate it, it's for the good of him too, we just need to support him with this advanced bitcoin technology

I agree with you man. I also want to let leave him alone. He knows better if will publicize or not...

Satoshi Nakamoti is a hero for me because his invention changed my life
As well as spent the boredom that I was suffering from the vacuum that I have
I spend my time trading bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

Satoshi is an unknown character yet
No one could find out who it was
I think he is a genius and the proof that he could make something complicated called blockchain and bitcoin

This is really interesting. I've always wondered who it was. I wonder if he will reveal his true identity one day? Or maybe if someone else who knows him will reveal his identity. I also wonder why he wants to keep it a secret? I also wonder how many bitcoins he has, or if he maybe also sold them years ago.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

3 hours ago, Alexandra said:

I think there will be people like me who are curious about Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity. But I think he will not reveal his identity. There are many rich people in the world who work anonymously, although they have a huge fortune

its very danger to reveal his identity , because bad people will think that got much bitcoin and blackmailer him

glad to hear that satoshi nakamoto is not stupid person, i dont why the fuck people want to reveal his identity, didnt they think what will happend after people know who is creator of bitcoin

Edited by 666Stein

I don't think that any of this people is actually satoshi and I really doubt that satashi is actually a real person, I think this is just a name that has been used by a group that created bitcoin

There is no one from out of the four and I won't believe the founder is Sathoshi Nakamoto. If he was hiding from public, then he could never reveal his name. You have told that he left from Bitcointalk, but he may exist on his alt account after that.

He already made a big plan to become the world's richest person. No one can find him where he lives. Some of the people told in the past he was from Japan and may be because it is regulated in that country.

• +2 1

Even one of them revealing that he is Satoshi Nakamoto.. Still, people don't believe or don't care anymore who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. Let's this person keeps mystery. I believe he still hiding and don't want to reveal for safety reason.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a name that is just being used by some one. Many intelligence and agency forces tried to reveal the real man but no such name and existance were found. All the blog posts and news are just written in air. Every one who have highest amount of bitcoin, he just call himself satoshi but no one can find him. And he did not reveal his/her id and i think he/ she should not do this. How ever i think some one else spread the whitepaper and test net of Bitcoin. That's the matter, so we can't trust on any news. After all the persons you mentioned are the most popular keys of crypto.

• +1 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I think all the people mentioned there is no right, maybe it's just bait to lead public opinion, I prefer to see satoshi nakamoto is a technology expert working in the political and economic fields

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

There is another rumour that a french hacker Paul Le Roux was satoshi, he had created the hard drive encryption before BTC, he then created BTC just for money laundering and i think even if its true people wont believe that their precious coin was acutally created for wrong doings....

I think John McAfee is just looking for attention and letting people think he is something bigger than he really is. He will put his name behind any project for the right price regardless of what he thinks of the platform. that's all you need to know about him.

Satoshi Nakamoto
All I know about him is his name and that he invented blockchain and bitcoin
The rest is unknown

Life is great and enjoy it

I have never tried to find it out myself who satoshi nakamoto really is, but reading your post i do not really think any of them three is satoshi nakamoto, but who ever he is i am sure he will go down and remembered through out the history of human kind.

Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

WOW, this proves how great and united is crypto  community. I think if he was real Satoshi Nakamoto, he could afford those expenses himself.

• Useful or interesting 1

35 minutes ago, PunkGrunge said:

I think if he was real Satoshi Nakamoto, he could afford those expenses himself.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a very intelligent person. He is world's 37th rich. Obviously he could afford. But the point is real Satoshi Nakamoto is 44 years now and Dorian S Nakamoto is 64 years old. There are 20 years age gap between them. Just remember that he was born in 1975. This can be also a strong evidence that Satoshi Nakamoto is a person, not a group.

I and a lot of people absolutely don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, or even a team. We only know Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin. Really very mysterious. And Satoshi went missing on Bitcointalk a few years ago. Someone guessed Satoshi was dead.

33 minutes ago, ultimateclub said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a very intelligent person. He is world's 37th rich. Obviously he could afford. But the point is real Satoshi Nakamoto is 44 years now and Dorian S Nakamoto is 64 years old. There are 20 years age gap between them. Just remember that he was born in 1975. This can be also a strong evidence that Satoshi Nakamoto is a person, not a group.

As i said i never searched about identity of satoshi nakamato, but now as you mentioned he is 37th rich person and  he is 44 years old as a fact, how did you get that information or came to that conclusion without knowing who he really is?

30 minutes ago, rajib7970 said:

Recently an Australian introduced him as satoshi nakamoto and showed some evidence.

However, an Australian citizen named Craig Steven Wright tried a lot to prove himself as Satoshi Nakamoto, but at the and his all efforts end in smoke. It can be said that, he holds a lot of Bitcoins. That's why demanded to be Satoshi Nakamoto. Lol...

7 minutes ago, PunkGrunge said:

As i said i never searched about identity of satoshi nakamato, but now as you mentioned he is 37th rich person and  he is 44 years old as a fact, how did you get that information or came to that conclusion without knowing who he really is?

See Satoshi Nakamoto's profile on P2P Foundation website where he was exist till 2011. 

And i have come to know that he is the world's 37th richest person from forbes magazine. (I lost the source url)

Edited by ultimateclub

It is understandable that everyone in crypto remains curious about this person identity... but why give it so much hype? If I was Satoshi Nakamoto I would look at this and would never come out public

Let the man be... we are only opening the doors for some other people to try and take advantage of the situation claiming Satoshi identity

Anyway, there is also a theory that this name can mean a consortium of companies which initials compose the words Satoshi Nakamoto

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 10:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

See Satoshi Nakamoto's profile on P2P Foundation website where he was exist till 2011. 

And i have come to know that he is the world's 37th richest person from forbes magazine. (I lost the source url)

I did googling around and found that profile and as well as richest person news. So, it means we know how much bitcoin he is holding is not it? Otherwise, it would be hard to calculate his wealth without knowing who exactly he is.