Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed] - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed]

1 hour ago, PunkGrunge said:

I did googling around and found that profile and as well as richest person news. So, it means we know how much bitcoin he is holding is not it? Otherwise, it would be hard to calculate his wealth without knowing who exactly he is.

I was also wondered to see the richest person's news. How could Forbes measured the Satoshi Nakamoto's total estimated wealth without knowing him! They didn't cleared it. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

4 minutes ago, ultimateclub said:

I was also wondered to see the richest person's news. How could Forbes measured the Satoshi Nakamoto's total estimated wealth without knowing him! They didn't cleared it. 

It might be possible that may be Forbes knows real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and hiding his identity from us.

7 minutes ago, PunkGrunge said:

It might be possible that may be Forbes knows real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and hiding his identity from us.

No, they don't know the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. They may presumed his weath. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

We all have to thank that guy (or those guys) for what they have done. This forum and other baby cryptocurrencies will not exist. Their choice of not revealing their personal identity is enough to give them full credits. 

aha hh hhha mccafee? It's not even a nice joke.

hall finney is very likely. because the first person receiving the transfer. he may have wanted to leave a mark behind, even if he didn't want to reveal himself. i think hal is finney.

The one you shows on picture I don't believe if he is really Mr Satoshi Nakamoto because that man is hide so we don't know if he is still alive or he is dead. So no one know his face but if you search him on google that image will appear of that man.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I heard that satoshi nakamoto is not a one man group of people. I also heard that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of hackers whose intelligence services have tampered with cryptocurrency. I think it's still a group of people, not one person, because creating blockchain and cryptocurrency is a huge amount of work and requires a lot of knowledge about what to do on your own

So who is founder of bitcoin if we didnt see satoshi nakamoto. And bitcoin developer i think very rich now. 

why exactly you use such a misleading topic title ? "Revealed" ? while you are just adding some pictures that everyone is already sure they are not

I think if Satoshi wants to open up to the public, then he will present undeniable evidence. But if he wants to remain anonymous, then we must respect his wishes.

31 minutes ago, andrehol said:

I think if Satoshi wants to open up to the public, then he will present undeniable evidence. But if he wants to remain anonymous, then we must respect his wishes.

we respect or don't respect we can't do anything and actually it doesn't even matter who is he, I'm sure it's dead or it's just a fake personality made by a group of trolls that actually created the bitcoin

The title is misleading the readers!

1 minute ago, bichou1584 said:

I think he is not a person but a fictitious name for a team behind Bitcoin. We may never know who these people are, but we know what impact they have on the world

we still dont know if a person or a team is Nakamoto. but if you missed the profile link i posted you must see it and you will know what is the only source we can have the real him or them?

On 10/25/2019 at 1:04 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Satoshi is an unknown character yet
No one could find out who it was
I think he is a genius and the proof that he could make something complicated called blockchain and bitcoin

Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown character in this world
No one knows about his life anything but his name and some little information
She is a wonderful figure and has great appeal

I sent you a friend request so could you agree?

THINK POSITIVE

That is very interesting post.Now i will do some research on it and try  to understand who it would be .But i think the  greta peoples always do not want any kind of prestige or fame from others.They just do their job excellently and leave it to others hand they just need job satisfaction for them self not fame.So who ever Invent sathosi do not want to comes in lime lite  and he must have strong background.Becuse a satiafied man is only one man who  can left any thing because he is satisfied he is not greedy.May be he is doing his new project which we see in future.

• +5 1

Interesting news about the men related with the invention of the king of cryptocurrency Bitcoin. We all like to read about these type of news because we love crypto.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 25.10.2019 at 13:08, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

This is of course super, it’s just that the person was accused of being the creator of Bitcoin and he eventually got 2000BTC to me like that)
And who else thinks that the creator of Bitcoin McAfee?

On 10/25/2019 at 3:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

No one know the real nakamoto because he hide his identity but now we see so many online wallets and also we see main website which are running online servers are not running from another world we can check the I.P address and also get the server information they must know that person but no one can do this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin. As a part of the implementation , Nakamoto also devised the first block chain database. 

On 10/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen.

First I thought Satoshi Nakamoto died with hos invention, But he actually passed it to someone else, cool. These gives me hope that this guy might be still alive.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period.

We all know McAfee he probably was saying that to lure Satoshi Nakamoto from hiding but he has no clue who nakamoto is.

Satoshi nakamoto is known as a founder of crypto or bitcoin But the truth is it doesn't confirmed yet. And we don't have any news about satoshi right now because satoshi disappeared, just like 6 years ago, satoshi disappeared. 

Satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin.he create bitcoin satoshi.  satoshi nakamoto was born in 5  april 1975. his nationality is japanese.

So far there is nothing 100% certain about Satoshi Nakumoto's character even though many people claimed to be Satoshi. But it is this mystery that gives this character its appeal and makes it popular with people.
I want to comment on something off-topic: why some members here quote the entire topic Although the topic is too long, they do not need a full quote. This is really annoying.

no one know who is the real satoshi , we even dont know if he is just one person of a group of  creaters , but i think we will know  very soon who is the real satoshi nakamoto