Felixo (flx) scam or not? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
leoraganata

Felixo (flx) scam or not?

What do you think about Felixo Coin? Because many of their accounts are frozen, somehow, after following the AirDrop Flx and they got a lot of coin, in the end their account is not accessible, and I am one of them. Flx scam or not?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

On 10/4/2019 at 11:36 PM, leoraganata said:

What do you think about Felixo Coin? Because many of their accounts are frozen, somehow, after following the AirDrop Flx and they got a lot of coin, in the end their account is not accessible, and I am one of them. Flx scam or not?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Isn't Felixo is an exchange? I just opened it recently then after that I'm not taking back again, and I don't have any news about it, But will check it again because I have a coin that will be list to this platform anyway. 

7 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Isn't Felixo is an exchange? I just opened it recently then after that I'm not taking back again, and I don't have any news about it, But will check it again because I have a coin that will be list to this platform anyway. 

Yes it was an exchange, and its aim to be number one exchange in turkey, they create FLX coin to be native token for this exchange, its new exchange but its have volume, i think its better than etherbase

I don't think felixo is a scam exchange. If you face this problem that your account was frozen or not accessible try to reach their support maybe they will fix.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Felixo Coin is a scam project. I heard so many scam accusations against felixo. Though I did not participate their airdrop campaign and I don't possess any felixo coin in my portfolio.

I have almost good amount of coins in Felixo exchange but may be this exchange is not good because i seems that if we send our documents than they reject our documents and when you make some refer they are give you any coins of your refer and this is not good. Still i am not conform that Felixo is real or fake,

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Flexio is real at this time. But i cant say, it will stay and came here for long run. I saw it but not have much information and records about it. but if you gonna invest on it, then make sure that is not gonna scam in the future. Because lot of coins goes shut down and declared as scam. I personally don't gonna recommend FLX at this time.

On 2019/10/8 at PM2点45分, pageraji said:

我的帐户一切正常,我从空投中获得了超过5k flx硬币,该帐户因可疑或欺骗性欺骗而被锁定

But is it really the case?

bahasaket, i promiss you to buy all Pony at 1-2 sat , dont worry about that , it would never drop below 1-2sat lol

No . This project 100% legit. Because this project all work is transparent. And my Airdrop coin already receive my wallet . And my token is locked. And his referel program is very good. And this project future is bright . I think this project successful.

I joined Felixo coin Airdrops and received 5700 flx in Felixo  exchange wallet.

My account still ok because I joined this airdrops with genuinely. 

FLX are Felixo Exchange own coin and now flx price too much low. 

That's why I still holding my flx in exchange wallet.

I think in future flx give us good profit because It's exchange token.            

About felixo website or token i dont know much about it but if it

Is new token then search about properly before become it

Partner otherwise you will lose your fund

3 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

You will have to wait, but what of of you find out that they are really scam?

Then do not panic and never give up just chase more airdrops and bounties and you will surely meet legit ones.

Felixo is an exchange. We do not know in the future how the exchange will work but we can give it a chance. The future will show whether the scam project

The felixo exchange actually works. TOP cryptocurrencies are traded daily on the exchange. I think there should be no bad exchange. I have 700 felixo in my account but I can't sell it. error "The amount cannot be less than 1000 FLX"

I feel Felixo Coin is a cheat project. I heard consequently countless sting accusations against felixo. all the same I did not participate their airdrop campaign and I don't possess any felixo coin in my portfolio.

I quite trust Felixo, but I am not sure because it is freezing the account, it may be an error and they are fixing it without any notice, or it could be a trick. island

Felixo exchange and FLX native crypto coin are not the scam. This exchange is based on Turkey and they have also enabled FLX/BTC trading even on their own exchange. You might see the active tradings on this platform.

This project promotes a fake new currency that did not achieve any profits for the traders. An airdrop was approved to promote this symbol and they request the realization of deposits and then freeze the accounts without paying for this reason I do not recommend doing it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Account being frozed on just in being on an airdrop and having to not have down any type of dubious activities, then you have to start raising eye brows  if they are actually scam projects to drive traffic on their coin, as buzz on Cryptocurrencies are what drive coins to fall unexpectedly

I've never heard of this coin before, but through the information you provided on your topic I think that there is something suspicious about this coin and it is better to stay away from it.

On 04.10.2019 at 19:36, leoraganata said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think the project will not bring profit. It is similar to projects that are created to raise funds and will not bring profit. This is my personal opinion.

I don't have much information about this coin but I do knew that Felixo is crypto exchange based in Turkey and Felixo (flx) is it's native coin. I can say that it's not a scam project because the users reviews about this project are very good. If your account is frozen then contact with their support service as they have excellent customer support service.