Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 40 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

Yes it can, not magically though, you have to put in the time and effort to be able to pull it off, this means you have to have patience and will to gain wealth from it. 

You can't get rich from trading if you don't have good trading skills, but you can make profit and collect profit from trading to get rich, I mean not directly if you trade right away, but you need a long process and lots of experience, Just my opinion, Cheers!. 

• +4 1

In fact, any trade you do is profitable. What do you think about trading its capital is your time.In order for your trade to be profitable, you must have skills as well as great luck. It will not happen from day to day until you succeed, it will take time and determination

Yes, you can get rid of poverty by working here on this forum and trading on the famous Yobit site, as it provides you, me and all members here with an opportunity to live a better material life and buy our daily needs in addition to the tuition fees I pay using digital currencies.

yes but profitable trading require a lot of things like patience, guts to find more opportunities, some funds etc. first of all knowledge about market is more important than anything. You must know volatilty, technical analysis, fundamental analysis. So if anybody command on these things than crypto easily make rich this guy.

If you are professional and clever then trading will make you rich person. But you need to know lot and analyze a lot information. If it wouldn't be profitable then nobody will be in this forum. But trading is not only one way to make money crypto. Also there are staking, investments, mining, liquidity pool, etc.

yes of course but you have to be really patient especially when the crypto currency goes down with your investment

Yes, trading can change your whole life you can become rich. but it is not easy you have to gain more experience and must invest your time and money.it also depends on your investment if you invest more it gives you more money. trading makes you rich but there are lots of risks.