Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 19 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

On 10/27/2019 at 1:35 PM, salakka said:

Offcourse trading can make you rich, if u have rules and system for trading but yeess dont forget you must have balance for trading too. And u you must learn about risk management

With good skills and experience, you are bound to become rich in trading, you just need the skills to acquired and get the real site of it

On 11/19/2019 at 9:17 PM, Jessika said:

Buying and selling can make a person much more lucrative compared to you realize since it entails discussing the actual deficits using the hazards. You'll have this following the trade every single day.

I am not directly if you trade immediately, but you need a long and experienced process. If you buy low and sell high and your order always gets customers. to invest in a currency that is very low priced and good things will happen in the future so that the price increases to a great value.

If you trade, then yes it can, there are indeed times when it does. One can make money trading a card for the average price it was for when it was first spoiled and the card still sells very well. And if trading is easy, it should be easy to take the profit.

Yes, it is easy, there are many traders who before they started earning lived very poorly, but were able to cope and now they have an income much higher than average 

On 25.10.2019 at 11:02, Naturalistik said:

i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Yes, you can, if you learn from your mistakes, you will earn the same amount from trading as a person who goes to work every working day, or more, but you will spend much less time on it.

Why not!? If you have a good capital and enough knowledge about how to trade well, so you will be able to make really good profits! You will find your capital is becoming bigger and bigger monthly.. And maybe you will become rich in a few months!

Yes it can make you rich. There are so many examples that this trading make many people billionaires. But for this you have a great knowledge and high investing in trading. High investment id directly proportional to high profit. 

Becoming rich is something that needs a long time, but it is possible for trading to get you out of poverty by trading famous cryptocurrencies on a reliable platform and achieving profits.The percentage of profits depends on the type of currency and its price in the crypto market, but trading may be a loser if you do not adhere to its main rules

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes why not ? if you start working here to make your own capital you can start earning money with 100 daollar of capital ! don't think it's hard you can do it just with 1 month and half !

To be a rich person isn't an easy work. But it is sure that trading will definitely remove your poverty. Because if you have the perfect knowledge and the proper idea about tradings then you can easily do tradings and earn a fair amount if money. And with it you need to invest in good projects to earn a good and huge amount of money. So try to involve in these as soon as possible. 

As of today, I have not won building, I have lost $150 recently, I was gaining before when I stuck myself to only long term trading, but now day trading has collected some from me, I do not think day trading is easy but long term trading is better. 

It depends on your techniques and strategies in trading cryptocurrency. As well as your effort in trading because if you really want to be successful and rich you need to work hard on it no matter what method of earning you will use even if it is trading or investing cryptocurrencies.

Yes, it is possible to achieve good profits through trading, but you must gain sufficient experience in this field and use good currencies for trading, as well as you must choose reliable sites in order not to lose your money.

Yes trading can make you Rich but you have to make 6x or 7x profit every year from your investment. According to me trading is only one way to become rich but it depends on you and your strategy, decision, calmness, and your profit.

• +1 1

Honestly, trading can make you rich. Infact trading can make you super rich. But for that you need a large, very large investment. You need to make a big enough investment so that when the price rise, you will get yourself a great fortune. Or you need lots of luck in the investments you make which hopefully explodes like bitcoin.

468x60-3.png

If you work hard, it is possible but not in forat month or year, it takes time, you may be have to wait for years and yes it can help you to get rid of poverty. 

• +1 1

Trading can make someone rich but over 70% of people that are trading always lose than gain, the few people that gain are those understands about trading, they are patient and make good analyzes to know the right time to trade or not. 

It depends on your own trading strategies. Take care of following things if you are thinking about to get rich from cryptocurrency tradings:-

• First, it is very important determine how much can you invest to buy some potential currencies
  • Be patient and determine your own trading strategies
  • Be able to perform some market analysis

On 6/10/2020 at 5:31 PM, Mrrixkhan said:

i think no we can never be rich from trading online.by the way thanks for being here and for sharing your love in the mean time.

Trading can make someone to either rich or lose, it depends on what you know about trading, the success I'm trading lies in the knowledge and experience of a trader. There are good leaders today that even make it from trading. 

It is very possible to become a rich individual by trading my friend but it is not that easy the way some people think as you have to sacrifice some of your pleasures because you really have to learning a lot so that you will have the knowledge, experience and good background about the field. Trading is one of the best way to make good profit in cryptocurrency world but you have be patient with the market.

Of course trading can make you rich.  But as easy as it is to say that you have to use a lot of knowledge to get rich by trading as easy as possible.  Trading is a lot like gambling.  So you have to understand everything and trade with care.  If you win, you will be given a profit and if you lose, you will take the money you were trading with.  So it is possible to get rich by taking precautions in these cases.

• +1 1

im my opinion trading can make you rich, very rich... and poor, very poor. 

it all depend on you.

you can earn a lot and loose a lot if you do bad choices or want to be too greedy. its better to won 1 then loose 2.

work hard, study, be patience can make you life easier.

good trades

• +5 1

12 minutes ago, Dordio said:

im my opinion trading can make you rich, very rich... and poor, very poor. 

it all depend on you.

you can earn a lot and loose a lot if you do bad choices or want to be too greedy. its better to won 1 then loose 2.

work hard, study, be patience can make you life easier.

good trades

i agree with you. thanks for the tips

On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Yes, you can make money through crypto trading, crypto trading can also reduce poverty if you work hard and keep trying, income from trading is pretty good, provided you understand and have a crypto trading strategy.

4 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

Yes, you can make money through crypto trading

You can also lose while trading, according to the recent stat, over 70% of people that are trading are losing, so while abusing also talk about the demerits. 

crypto trading can also reduce poverty if you work hard and keep trying,

In this case, you are a bit generalizing poverty, but I do not see how trading can help. 

income from trading is pretty good,

Income from any business is pretty good, like on this forum, the income is good and we are not trading. 

provided you understand and have a crypto trading strategy.

You are right about this, but most people do not.