Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

everything is possible maybe if you are good enough in crypto you make a lot of profit and be rich but  to be honest I have to say getting rich by trading needs a lot of money to invest and without money it would be so hard to be rich by trading.

yes trading can make you rich only if you know how to trade and you will be aware of the market prices and market demand that will make you to earn money easily by trading.

It depends, you yourself is the one who can know that, if you have discipline and have enough knowledge about crypto you can do trading without many mistakes. 

Trading is best suited to achieve richness while bearing the risks to follow in this field, there are no restrictions on the capital or time of trading or profits that are achieved, and despite the leverage provided by brokers, it is considered a double-edged sword, but it is available. These facts persuade traders to get rich quick, which is the opposite of the traditional investment world that needs more time.

it can guarantee you a good income but being rich is an hard thing

you need luck and experience 

you have to work very hard for it because it's not impossible but it's very hard to achieve 

On 10/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

you do not become rich because it is not possible we became rich from this market due to high risk in this market only limited people's earn Lot from this market. 

7 hours ago, rumbfes said:

Trading would possibly deliver a few advantages on maximum of the time, however becareful whereas you're doing such things due to the fact it'd carry you massive misfortune as properly. The maximum terrific gain is to maintain for some time and provide it because the chance may be very moo

Most of the cryptocurrencies on the market are interest-free, fraudulent, and fraudulent coins. So you must be careful in your choice and take a long time searching for the information available for each currency, whether in the original currency site or in Google and YouTube and sites and groups specialized in digital currencies.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

If you are have a poor state financially  and you think about trading, and do it, always remember that trading is not a source of income that a guaranteed one. You may win, but you may also lose. Trading might make you rich but also, it can make you poorer.

nMvFbuZ.png

Yes commerce can make you rich.  But you have to have a good knowledge of commerce.  You need to know the value of the currency before trading first.  You can buy when the currency is low and when the price of that currency goes up you can make a lot of profit if you trade.  After it makes you rich.

Before starting trading and before investing in crypto if you think that crypto trading make us rich .then the answer is that obviously not.i we have good trading skills and experts in technical skills then we can make daily good profit from crypto trading.

Why is it more often heard that forex trading loses? You must do the trading process correctly. I will only resign from my job and want to trade forex. Some people, as we know it, hear others get richer than the crypto trade.

Yes of course, but need enough of cash and wide knowledge and also a good background about Cryptocurrency trading before joining any trading project

You should know a lot about cryptocurrencies, you need to know which cryptocurrencies are suitable for trading. There are many types of cryptocurrencies that can be exchanged. Choose the best currency to trade, you will become rich. not many traders will trade for that currency, so you have to be wise in trading.

Yes it make the man to rich by given temhe profit. It make you rich in if the holding coins price soo enough when you sold.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, if you have good luck, I have a friend who bought a coin for storage, and after one week I took a profit of $ 350, the coin went up mad

And this friend is me and I buy and decorate coins when I dwarf sell them and they rise to the moon

• +5 1

If I were you I will not think that because if it really make someone reach then there is no poor person so you better study with it and earn to have a good capital to start.

• +3 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

It is possible to trade by becoming rich by buying a good currency for a very small price, for example $ 0.01, and you invested $ 1,000, and it passed on your investment, for example, one year, and the currency became equal to $ 1. The amount you invested became equal to $ 100,000. This is very good.

• +5 1

may. but you need to be patient and trading for a long time will bring you much profit. You will need to invest a lot of time in it.

• +1 1

Crypto trading can make you rich but you need to learn how to trade before you can make money out of crypto currency trading. Trading crypto is not an easy thing

1. You must know when to buy

2. You must trade in a market that has good volume

In my opinion, trading with others is very profitable and trading with others is much safer. So if you invest in bitcoin, you can make a lot more money.
  • +5 1

yes trading can make one rich, i benefited from joining new ico's and trading different coins, also you can lose money if you don't know what you doing.

daily i get my profit not only in trading but also in daily withdrawal of my profit in the investbox. and many more 

• +2 1

You cannot be rich in trade. Small quantities trade low profits high quantities trade high profits. If you trade with the best knowledge you can make a little money. 

• +3 1

trading can be profitable but i am not sure about rich because user can't make profit always. trader's have to make loss on crypto because they can't make profit always. so people's can make profit but can't be rich.

• +2 1