YoBit.Net is very good for traders - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ArturDr

YoBit.Net is very good for traders

Hello, Im very exciting Im found this forum because Im trading for 3 years and never seen so usable trade market! Support was do very good job! Go on!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is a good exchanging platform for traders, but also it is suit for non-traders and newbies because there have investment box for everyone.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

5 hours ago, ArturDr said:

Hello, Im very exciting Im found this forum because Im trading for 3 years and never seen so usable trade market! Support was do very good job! Go on!

sorry i got confuse! you are trading for 3 years now and you are exited to have this? this is not a trading platform this is a forum that supported by an exchange. and what is the usable trade market you are talking about?

yes yobit is a great exchanges , espaicially in the last update with the new dashbord , we  just need little voulme to be in the top of exchanges 

yeah i think yobit is greatful, they are always fast in updating information about flutuative there, i like yobit and i love cryptotalk yeah 😄 

Each platform has advantages and disadvantages, Yobit as its ranking is among the 70 despite being the oldest. proves that a lot of work on the way of moderators for this forum to take its place among the first.

Yobit is really useful and helpful for traders. Its exchanges are quite accurate and provide exact margin for each cryptocurrency giving its users a broad and technical vies of their own acount.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:07 AM, ArturDr said:

personallu i'm ok with yobit. coins list are good. but some coins are under Maintenance for a long time.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Yeah as far as I know, yobit has different coins like qubix which has an equivalent fir each satohi. It provides approximate value for both bitcoin and altcoin. Though the withdrawal fee is very high. 

Yes, yobit.net is one of the trusted bitcoin trading places, of course it is easy to operate, the great thing is this site, may already have members from all over the country, yobit does not only provide bitcoin, but also altcoin

On 10/25/2019 at 10:07 AM, ArturDr said:

many of my friends are pro traders are they work on yobit platform with no issue. i'm the beginner but going forward to it.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I have long heard the name of Yobit exchange and have never tried to trade crypto there, but after becoming a member of Cryptotalk and created Yobit account I am increasingly convinced that Yobit  can be the best place to trade crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:37 PM, ArturDr said:

yups, yobit is now more comfortable to use. Yobit's reputation is getting better right now. besides, the trading volume is quite large on the yobit exchange. happy trading buddy.

• +4 1

On 10/28/2019 at 6:03 PM, Bitcrypto said:

yups, yobit is now more comfortable to use. Yobit's reputation is getting better right now. besides, the trading volume is quite large on the yobit exchange. happy trading buddy.

Yes brother, there is no doubts that YOBIT is the best of the best exchange ever, also i want to add that when the hack of ETC happen, the admin of this great platform decide to give back all the coin that was stolen, but as everybody know the story, the hacker was just a white hacker, and he decide to give back what he stole, but the very good thing, is that the Great Yobit decide again, to give away all the ETC, for all users in it, not only whos was hacked by the pirates.    

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • +5 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Well, yobit is a good exchanger and for trading, you can easily buy btc or any currency in this site, so thanks for this site to give us a good exchanger.

I'm not sure that Yobit is good, it doesn't mean that Yobit is a bad exchange but it's just that their lack of performance makes users feel uncomfortable. At the end of this time, Yobit did improve it and hopefully with this forum, Yobit will become more popular and good

On 10/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, ArturDr said:

Hello and welcome to the Yobit community. I hope you found the Investbox and participate in Yobit airdrops. The next airdrop is coming soon so be sure to enter.

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Hello , yobit is a very good platform, i am new to it but it is very intuitive, it also has good mining.I plan to continue using it.

Beside Yobit, Are there any exchanges that you've ever trade?

Because there's a lot of good exchange out there and Yobit is just one of them.

Some good exchanges that i want to recommend is: Binance, Huobi, Hotbit,...

This is true that youbit is good and best platform for the traders .they can trade from the platform of youbit and get opportunity to do this good trading.

Yobit is a highly secure and active trading platform and also a wallet where people can view their real time statistics and progress in crypto talk and also you can trade or withdraw the money you get from crypto talk using Yobit site. So it is highly useful for traders as it is a all in one platform.

Hello my all friends how are you

Yobit is a good platform .By using this platform, you can trade your country's money by changing the currency of other countries. Through this you can get good online trading and offline also. This platform is very easy to use and easy for everyone .And by working on this platform, you can increase your income on it more than other platforms .