Coin marketcap or coingecno! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Coin marketcap or coingecno!

Well I usually use coinmarketcap to view the price of bitcoin and also the altcoins, but coingecko, sometimes I use this site to check the coins how much to convert it into fiat, so in conclusion I prefer to use coinmarketcap if you like to view the price of cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both platforms are very good. I usually use coinmarketcap. I have become friends with this platform and it is easier for me to find the information I need.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

I personally use CoinMarketCap and also occasionally CryptoCompare. Saying that I only use them for a general overview, and I don't take it as the "absolute truth" of the data being provided as CMC is known for not having up to date information. I have never used coingecko but I might have a look.

• +2 4

4 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

Both platforms are very good. I usually use coinmarketcap. I have become friends with this platform and it is easier for me to find the information I need.

Same also coinmarketcap have been a long used for me when checking about any prices of coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Coingeko is more convenient for me, there is immediately a calculator and less time is spent monitoring coins. The only negative, it happens if the coin is based on Ethereum, contracts are confused and the irrelevant price is indicated.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

pxf.jpg

The are both good but coinmarketcap is better it has better user interface than coingecko and the prices of coins are more accurate and current, coinmarketcap regularly updates information that is be post on their site, everything on it is current, coingecko is just not as good as coinmarketcap.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Just now, setifien said:

Coinmarketcap is more reliable and more trusted, it gives concrete information about different coins/tokens while coingecko gives approximative data.

Coinmarketcap have been around for a long time it is more reliable and trusted than coingecko it gives current data and accurate information and warning about coins and exchanges that isn't behaving properly. Coinmarketcap is the best in the industry.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

the both are greats but coinmarketcap is my favourite site , have been here from a long time and i always go to him when i want to look about a coin or tokens or the market voulme ,,, etc 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I my opinion both are good. But i prefer to coinmarketcap as it is followed by many faucets. Besides this, coinmarketcap provides more information than coingecko.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

I prefer Coinmarketcap site on coingecko site because Coinmarketcap site find all the encryption I find in it all I need it is the preferred rule you try.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

for me coinmarketcap is still the best as it can help me with all my needs and I don't want any thing more so I'm still sticking to it and prefer it to others

Coinmarketcap has more information and is clearer to see, but Coingecko has more coins and tokens, ie both I usually use to research on a particular altcoin, or token, depending on the project I go to Coingecko or Coinmarketcap. But both sites are efficient in the information they provide.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I personally like Coinmarketcap more.Because I have been using it for years and i feel more comfortable with their website.They have a lot of cool futures too.(You can find almost all informations related to different coins.)

• +2 2

Best website is coinmarketcap ,you will find any coin easy details with coinmarketcap.You will also now new coin listing details.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

I used coinmarketcao in the past and presently using it only. Coinmarket cap shows a lot of fake volume,  trading, so no trust with them. I have never browsed Coin gecko and neither interested in viewing them.Coinmarketcap is full of fake coins in their listings so don't trust and don't invest in such coins except the top ones.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Coin market cap is better than coingecko, coin market cap is more accurate in prices and provide more coins listing than gecko.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 7:12 AM, Lubruselu said:

OR

I too support Coingecko. CoinmarketCap have had lots of issues with some crypto projects of late without good explanation even when the questions where put to them. I don't see why they should mess with projects ranking and the likes when they know what they put out there that is not correct affects many investments.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Coingecho is much more suitable and have real data than coinmarketcap but if you only have to know the price of just researching casually then cmc can be used.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, iloveyobit said:

the both are greats but coinmarketcap is my favourite site , have been here from a long time and i always go to him when i want to look about a coin or tokens or the market voulme ,,, etc 

Both coinmarketcap and coingecko are good but coinmarketcap is better, the charts are way accurate and their tracking system on coin prices always give real time information which is good for trading and the list of coins and exchanges is extensive.

• +2 3

i choices coinmarketcap indeed long enough and many traders who need coinmarketcap to watch coins price update, but coingecko is also now quite a big interest because they are able to give services and make best contribution in the updating daily .

• +2 2
  • +5 1

Coingecko is the best although coinmarketcap is the larger one. It is the one having more data than coingecko and others

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1