Mobile Mining - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Apoaca

Mobile Mining

On 10/4/2019 at 11:29 PM, Apoaca said:

I use Pi and Electroneum applications for mobile mining operations. Is there an application that you do mining on your phone?

For the miner application on my cellphone, i prefer applications like "WhatsAround". Actually this application is not a mining application,  this application is an application for those of us who like photos og natural beauty. And if we have lots of photos we like, we will get paid using Ethereum.

1 hour ago, nameste said:

I just take a look to both application, both of them is actually cloud mining not mobile mining (they are not mining on your phone). i do not know why, maybe they are using your location etc for advertisement or just sending push message advertisement thats why they are providing that cloud mining thing. 

You are right, these are cloud mining, but is fine with me, it doesn't use my phone's resources. I have also been using these apps on a spare phone so it is doing its thing while I don't use it.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:35 PM, TucoRamirez said:

You are right, these are cloud mining, but is fine with me, it doesn't use my phone's resources. I have also been using these apps on a spare phone so it is doing its thing while I don't use it.

Thats why i dont trust that kind of application. They are requesting to access your contacts and location etc. they are spying your info for only some useless altcoins

7 hours ago, sammulder said:

I tried several mobile phone mining.electroneum, pi, and MIB miner. At the moment I am focusing on mininbg MIB miners.Because price are stable and are starting to show price increases.

Wow, that's a good mining opportunity, could you please share more details about the mining MIB Miner? How to set up... The coin you're mining... Thanks in advance. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

2 hours ago, buttercup said:

I don't know any mobile mining but in my opinion it will depends on your phone because mining is hard and need patient if your phone doesn't have good specs like me it will hard for you to mine.

I support your view point bro, if you have mobile phone with low specifications if not worth the trouble mining on the phone, but hey if you have all the time in the world it's not a problem to keep on trying to mine using your mobile device. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

One of the biggest reasons why it is not good to mine from the smartphone is because it is safest to place the interface of the device very slowly, causing the normal operation of the device to be hindered, I don't know what option Samsung's most advanced smartphone can offer and from Apple.

Mining in general it's not good on computer and phone,specially in phone you will broke your phone for some satoshi it's not fair and no profitable way 

but more and more mining coins for cell phones. There are some special coins to mine with smart phones. Maybe not many people know, for example MIB coin is a coin that is mined using only a smart phone. not with GPU or CPU or ASIC.

Never used MIB miner, I will have to check it out.  Does it use a lot of resources from your phone? How long have you been mining it? How is the price been moving?

36 minutes ago, Sulaiman said:

I tried several mobile phone mining.electroneum, pi, and MIB miner. At the moment I am focusing on mininbg MIB miners.Because price are stable and are starting to show price increases.

Mobile mining can give you best experience for damaging phone  ! it can also show how hot your phone reach while mining !

Good luck 
thanks

I use Electroneum and Phoneoum, but Electroneum is already more operational and already has functionality in daily use. I already use to load credits on my phone. Very good.

I don't know if someone mentioned that there is Pi coin. It is very promising cryptocurrency that is developed by Stanford PHD's. I don't want to spam forum with referrals, but if someone is interested I can give him referral in PM.

Edited by Glossy

I also use these 2 applications. but I don't know if there is a PI Electroneum earns about 4 ETN a day. I see people are introducing one more coin to mine by mobile but I haven't had time to find out

1 hour ago, fogacaca said:

Mobile phones use anywhere for 3-5 watts. With that being said nearly any form of mobile mining is profitable.

But researching is still needed for this to happen

You have to consider the durability of your phone and how much it's can earn.

Phone price now is quite cheap, but if you wasting money for replacing your phone, it's better to move to real mining rig.

Mining is pretty expensive right now.

Don't waste your time or destroy your smartphone or wear out your battery. You will not make money on this, but you will lose a lot more. Even ordinary video card mining is now barely profitable, and you want your weak smartphone to make a profit. Now, many big companies are looking to release their smartphones for mining but this is simply to increase their profits.

Mobile mining is complete shit! How much can you create these topics ?! This will not be profitable, since there is practically no profit from the mobile, and the computing power compared to an ASIC device is like a typewriter!

I've so far tried Electroneum, and that isn't real mining, so I don't know so much about the entire subject of mobile mining to comment on the topic with any substantial knowledge or massively accumulated experience either.

I won't mining with my phone. It has a high risk. You will just got some pennies but your phone will damage. You won't make some profit with mobile mining. I think mining with phone is not recommended and not worth. Just play faucet, and you'll be good.

Well mobile mining could be a good thing to kill time but not to get profit. Mobile mining will just consume your time and your battery and will have a hard time earning some coin. Sometimes it is much better to collect some faucet and you can earn more than mobile mining. But if you really want to mine using a mobile phone then check out the new phone by HTC's blockchain phone that can run a full bitcoin node. This cryptophone has good capacity compared to other mobile phones in terms of mining. But for me it is still not profitable and inconvenient since you will need to stick your phone to the power outlet for 24 hours so it can continue to mine. Its better to spend some time to do some signature campaign here in cryptotalk than to mine using mobile phone.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

14 hours ago, buttercup said:

Of course if I have the world's time it will become easy for me because I can mine all I want but in reality we have many responsibilities that we should do first, but what you said man is good. 

Yeah I agree with you, it's best to live in the present moment while dealing with responsibilities, and work when we have the time to do so... But it's doable let's work while expecting the best from life

I think that mining on a mobile device is a bad idea, firstly the phone will run out quickly and
we can do harm it; secondly, you need enough phone performance for mining, but it’s a pity small on phones

16 hours ago, marker223 said:

Mining in general it's not good on computer and phone,specially in phone you will broke your phone for some satoshi it's not fair and no profitable way 

Bitcoin has been mined using CPUs but is no longer sufficient. And you can't say it's not right.

Some people use multiple unlocked Android STBs to install mobile mining applications. So you don't need to use your cellphone. Use your imagination.

After considering the prices of most of the mineable coins with mobile phone you could see that presently the activities might appear unprofitable. However , as time increases, the prices could rise above expected to profit users.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:44 AM, phabulu said:

These projects they mentioned are not mining that uses processes and batteries from your smartphone, in fact, they are just rewarded or users with new currencies that are generated, you don't even have to leave the app open to mine.
Totally safe mining.

There is no such app or website that will give something to you for free as every website or app will charge you something and the free contain the ads and you have to run the app to get the reward.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:34 AM, wilbertson said:

I totally i agree with khan, by the way, how much can you mine in a mobile device per day anyway. Doesn't Worthy killing your phone.

How much? It depends on the app you are using, most of the app will reward you some satoshi after 30 mins or an hour, like there is some time limit in it.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:29 PM, makuny said:

Correct. You phone will die fast. So don't mine on phone. 

Yes the phone will die but it depends on the app you are using as there many apps which reward you some satoshi by visiting or clicking the ads.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.