Will the Bitcoin predictions by Peter Schiff- The ‘gold advocate’ hit the bull’s eye? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Will the Bitcoin predictions by Peter Schiff- The ‘gold advocate’ hit the bull’s eye?

Another prediction by peter Schiff hit the market amid the recent sudden fall of bitcoin which caused a major ruckus. After the prediction of bitcoin reaching $6k to $2k now, he is so sure that sooner or later Bitcoin will fall below $1k and he is quite confident about that, though the famous bitcoin hater felt the heat of bitcoin community, majority people even moke him for his stupid remarks on bitcoin!

Recently he tweeted-

‘’Not only has Bitcoin broken out of its bear flag pattern, projecting a move to $6K, but the head and shoulders pattern that I mention was forming over the weekend has now been confirmed as well. If this pattern completes it projects a much larger decline, perhaps as low as $1K.’’

Source: TheCoinRepublic

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This is certainly interesting. I really don't anticipate that it will fall that low, however. That seems a bit too low. At some stage people will stop selling at a loss and the price will not drop any further. I predict 5,500 at the worst, I don't think it will go lower than that. Starting to think it might only drop to 6 actually.

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

And my eyes and the graphs of the current exchange rate tell me about the price movement to $ 8000. I have never heard from experts who predicted the collapse of Bitcoin, apologies for their mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

These chart gurus keep on going with their predictions... can't these guys understand that BTC market makers draw what they want?

For someone not loving BTC, he seems to loose quite some time of his life analysing BTC developments...

I haven't yet met one of this gurus that had a decent percentage of good calls...

• +2 1

these predictors are just clowns that want some attention, their predictions worth nothing to me, they should just go back to their circus

I wish someday comes that everyone stops predicting the price of bitcoin and people stop to seek price predictions

15 hours ago, mcgwinrobert560 said:

I do not think so. as soon as something bad happens, it only drops to 5k is the same. If bitcoin is too low, it could go bankrupt.

bitcoin has nothing to do about bankrupt

looks like you don't even know what is bitcoin

What a silly clown, he seems to not be ashamed of himself and now that more than several months have passed since his silly statements and bitcoin has not gone down as he expected it is better for him to hide from view and never make statements again.

There are many prediction and well reputed analyst are predicting that Pattern but If this will true then bitcoin price will down maximum low value is 5500$ not lees that price.

• +1 1

It is unlikely that what is happening on the cryptocurrency market today. I do not believe that Bitcoin will cost $ 1,000. 

• +3 2

On 10/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, wcolins said:

Another prediction by peter Schiff hit the market amid the recent sudden fall of bitcoin which caused a major ruckus. After the prediction of bitcoin reaching $6k to $2k now, he is so sure that sooner or later Bitcoin will fall below $1k and he is quite confident about that, though the famous bitcoin hater felt the heat of bitcoin community, majority people even moke him for his stupid remarks on bitcoin!

Recently he tweeted-

‘’Not only has Bitcoin broken out of its bear flag pattern, projecting a move to $6K, but the head and shoulders pattern that I mention was forming over the weekend has now been confirmed as well. If this pattern completes it projects a much larger decline, perhaps as low as $1K.’’

Experts can predict the price of crypto because they that knowledge and experience. Maximum they are right because of their technical analysis. But sometime they got wrong because of manipulation.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I do not think it is a valid forecast and the price will reach this point, and on the contrary, I think it will increase very significantly during the year 2020

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/25/2019 at 2:06 PM, wcolins said:

Recently he tweeted-

His prediction is going to separate direction as the market is pretty different to what he predicted. The market is steadily going upward and there is a big chance that his prediction will never happen in the future even if the bear season will occur again. 1k$ is very low price especially that the investors and users are keep on increasing as days passes by.

• +4 2

On 10/25/2019 at 3:20 PM, Thefighter said:

It is a possibility as anything in possible in this volatile market but I don't think that's going to happen. The fall in 2017 happened because the price has gone so much up and it was at an unstable value but here things are different

yeah things are really different now the case is changing now the movement seems towards the proper introduction of cryptocurrencies so this prediction seems baseless 

• +4 1

His prediction is too close in that year. But for now he just predict again to the destination of Bitcoin in the terms of it's value? I just hope his prediction help the investors in the future.

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, wcolins said:

Recently he tweeted-

I think gold and bitcoin are opposite side. If one rise up another will go down. That's how the gameplay happen. We cann't predict exactly what will happen. But can analyse something. But sometime it gone wrong.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

His expectations cannot be taken seriously, in the end he is free to offer his expectations and we are also free with our positions and our money. If he sees bitcoin, his price will be $ 1 so why is he in the market and provides analyzes about bitcoin, let him out of the market and search for a useful market He provides his expectations for it.

Schiff is anti-Bitcoin as he sees it as a danger to his gold position. He actually doesn't care much about technology and he is a speculator. He missed Bitcoin entry points many times in the past, although he've been told about it. He still believes that only gold will survive. It might but Schiff won't be around and gold valuation goes back thousands of years. If we add inflation of the USD to the gold's price lets say since the 80's, then the last 40 years Gold was not actually a good investment at all. Add to that the fees and cost of securing the gold, then it was probably a terrible bet.

I dont agree and I dont think about prediction, because if really exist the prediction there are many traders who dont need to stay face to their computer or phone mobile trading, they will make their profit with their prediction. And they will not share their secret to others!

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/25/2019 at 8:06 AM, wcolins said:

Recently he tweeted-

bitcoin will never fall that low anymore, at least this is my opinion. if it does that, to drop until 1k, then this would mean that bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are definitely dead and there will be no more future for them.

so we will never see that price

• +1 1

Perhaps we are heading to price areas that we did not expect to reach and whose forecast for Bitcoin to reach $ 2000 is correct, the market is now very dangerous. Only experienced traders make profits during this period.

• +1 1

These are the expectations of a person who is very far from the cryptocurrency market because this level of decline is impossible to happen. It is a price that only this man expected. To make sure, price charts must be monitored in the past year and this year all of them did not mention this sharp drop.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't believe on well known predictions makes of crypto market and also of bitcoin in early 2018 each and everyone predictions makers makes predictions bitcoin will be goes to 50000$ but unfortunately 80% investors loses their money and never be bitcoin again gone on that point of hill. 

• +2 1

We can't say anything about it. Peter Schiff surely have more knowledge and experience of this crypto market than most of us, so it might be possible. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No problem with that because I will make sure myself can buy a lot of bitcoin if the price can really down until what he is saying. I will use my money to place the order buy at many level price, and once the price touch $1k, that means, I will have a huge amount of bitcoin. And then, I will only wait for a while for another increase of bitcoin price because I am sure that after that moment, the price will be back to the last high price. Maybe bitcoin price will down to that price because of the flash dump, and we know that the flash dump or flash pump will always happen in the crypto market.

• +2 1

Euro Pacific Capital CEO Peter Schiff has been regularly sharing his thoughts regarding the price of the Bitcoin in the near future. I have been also following him to know about his expert opinion regarding the price predictions in the cryptocurrency market which really makes some sense sometimes.