Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late?

Bitcoin is growing rapidly and permanently and its prices are increasing dramatically as it is increasing in popularity and this matter increases the demand for it, which raises the price significantly

Nothing can be said about the future. Nobody could predict the Corona Virus. And it turned the financial markets upside down. But those who can afford it and have adequate risk appetite can invest their surplus funds in Bitcoins or other good currencies. 

Now bitcoin is 27000$ plus. It is too high price to buy business purpose. You should wait for price decreasing. If you buy it,  it can be loss for you. 

bitcoin is practically very strategic when it comes on having to buy the coin whether its at the bear or bull season, as bitcoin being at a stage of surpassing ATH its very hard to question if its possible that this is the best time to buy the bitcoin or not. but its always best to be alert on possible movement of the bitcoin price

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, it is not late, there is nothing to say that Bitcoin may continue to rise and there is no barrier for this currency. You should review the chart and news about the currency and you will see if it will rise or not. 

• +3 1

Hello everyone, it's always good to buy bitcoin, the only thing you should do is try to buy when the bitcoin makes its corrections, that is when the price is low, then if you want to sell when the price is high, it's your decision, personally I always try to buy bitcoin when its price is low, and I leave them in hold, it's my strategy to use.

To buy bitcoin now I think it's too late, because the price of bitcoin is too high to buy. But you can still buy altcoins like ETH and Litecoin, both of these coins have the potential to go up to a price of $ 25,000 if you buy them now in my opinion it's not too late. In my opinion, only ETH and LTC have the potential to go up high this year

Yes my dear we are nor more late , I think it's a just start of of the bitcoin journey. It's increases with high speed and it will touch 100k$ very soon. As it's increases Almost 500$ per day. If we wants to be successful in the field of cryptocurrency then the bitcoin is best for it.

When BTC is low at price no doubt it's best opportunity for investment their for don't leave this chance. If you miss the opportunity then wait don't go for high price because you will have fomo and you will sell at loss. So make a time for BTC analysis and pin down the low price opportunity. 

On 10/3/2020 at 2:49 AM, alexjobs said:

That's just my opinion, but what do you think of it?

@alexjobs I support your opinion as your predictions are going true as bitcoin has a bull run and it's price jumped from 18000$ to 26000$ in just 2-3 weeks may be your prediction of 100000$ will come true in near future. One can imagine the power of bitcoin and the bright future of BTC. I holded my BTC satoshi when the price was less then 18000$ I exchanged at the rate of 23000$ but it is now 26700$. My conclusion : no one can predict exactly whether it's market will be bullish or bearish. I don't know where its bull run will stop, I don't recommend to buy bitcoin while bull run, buy at cheap and sell at high price is the sign of a successful trader

Friend, you could buy it and leave it in your wallet for a while, since for the next year a great increase in its price is expected, but I think you can wait for a setback and buy a little lower

I agree with you as there are people who are persimistic about joining the crypto currency movement but there is no need for them to be afraid as it is a wonderful opportunity for them to make a lot of money and join find occupation.

I see that there is a bright future for electronic currency and it will be the main currency for future transactions
Glad that I was able to join the e-currency market before it is too late. 
  • -2 1
  • +5 1

I think if you are afraid of buying bitcoin because of high price, right now you should pay attention to altcoins - BTC dominance right now is on ATH (all time high), I guess soon there’ll be alt-season, where we can earn a lot ☺️

No, my friend, it is not too late. You can buy Bitcoin at the time you want, work with it, and trade it as a good time, but you have to be careful and act meticulously, avoid mistakes, and stay away from fraudsters.

Edited by Msh9

You are really, my friend, you are somehow late, but it is okay if you do now serious work and regular activity, you will follow up your affairs and follow the cryptocurrency well. I advise you to start immediately and do not put the opportunity again, otherwise you will regret in the future

Of course, buy, I think that the bitcoin rate should overcome the threshold of $ 20,000, it will be possible to make good money on this, they predict that there will be even more growth next year, so you can buy and hold

If you still want to buy bitcoin i think you are too late. As you can see that this year the price of bitcoin has increased to a great extent and now the price of one bitcoin has reached $ 28,000. And thus after reaching the price of one bitcoin by $ 28,000, now the price of bitcoin is not there, you have started to become lighter and now the price of one bitcoin is $ 27000. In this way I think you should not buy at all because now its price has already increased to a great extent. And now it is likely that bitcoin price may drop now. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its not late to buy bitcoin now dear I will advice you to buy as much as you wants to buy so that you can save them for investment because the price of bitcoin is not stable for now its getting down daily and if you buy it now you can sell it when its raise

• +1 1

No, I do not currently agree to buy Bitcoin.  Because the market price of Bitcoin has increased a lot now and the market price of Bitcoin was much lower a few days ago. If I had bought Bitcoin then I would have made a lot more profit by selling it now.

You can buy now I think it is not too late to invest in bitcoin because now it's price is at almost 28k. In my opinion it's price will rise up at almost 50k in few months. If you buy now then also you can get a good profit in few months. I already invest in bitcoin.

For now Bitcoin doesn't seem to be like something that will go down ,since I started following cryptocurrency,it price has always been pumping always, I won't advice members with little capital to invest in it for now, because the price can halt and dump in 2020

Now i think it will be risky for long term investment because now bitcoin is at its highest point and we can't trust on market. However short term trading is best in bitcoin now a days.

• +1 1

There are many good currencies to invest in other than Bitcoin that you can invest in, opportunities are always there and all we have to do is figure out the right way to invest these opportunities.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 3:49 AM, alexjobs said:

There are many people who have been investing and making money in Bitcoin for a long time.

If you are still wondering if it is late, then you really are late.

But better late than never, cryptocurrencies are the future, it is obviously a difficult decision and it only depends on you.

But leave the doubts, because this train has been running for a long time and will not wait for anyone.

There will only be 21 million units available and there is little left to reach the limit, perhaps when it is finished, the price could be around $ 100,000.

That's just my opinion, but what do you think of it?

You should invest your money to buy bitcoin when the price of the bitcoin will be decreased. Bitcoin price is getting increased in nowadays. So I want to suggest you to buy bitcoin when its price will be decreased because bitcoin price has many ups and downs. So wait for sometime and then buy bitcoin in lower price.