Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late?

Analysts' expectations about Bitcoin reach that by the end of 2021, it will become about 100,000, meaning that before it stabilizes, this number will increase much more. We are not late yet, but if we do not take advantage of the opportunity now, we will not get anything from even reading this information.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

bitcoin price now is high and buying now is risk that is possible that the price may dumps than rising again, but those that buy to make international exchange not to make profits from it can buy. 

It was the perfect time to buy on October as prices were beginning to rise again after a long summer that was stable most times, but now it is also another good time because Bitcoin is still strong, not matter the punches bears are trying to pull, as all dips are bought by an army of investors that are thirsty for more accumulation.

• +3 1

I am not answer this question because it is investment advice. It is asked a lot by some that do not understand anything and have some money on the side and want to make more money like us. If they want to make more money it is not easy as they think. In fact if they are ask me I always tell it is never going to be too late but you are in need to learn for yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It is possible that Bitcoin will be $100,000 dollars next year so perhaps it is too early to buy and buying now would be like buying at $1000 in the previous bull run of Bitcoin that in one year price reached from there to $20,000. I think the news we are reading and the sentiment of the investors is moving to this direction.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The train will have stops and it will take more passengers. The problem is those that thought it will stay at 10k forever and perhaps even drop more. There will be stops and many more will be boarding until price reaches the final destination for this Bitcoin cycle.

• +2 1

On 10/2/2020 at 5:49 PM, alexjobs said:

Hay muchas personas que han estado invirtiendo y ganando dinero en Bitcoin durante mucho tiempo.

Si todavía se pregunta si es tarde, entonces realmente llega tarde.

Pero más vale tarde que nunca, las criptomonedas son el futuro, obviamente es una decisión difícil y solo depende de ti.

Pero deja las dudas, porque este tren lleva mucho tiempo funcionando y no esperará a nadie.

Solo habrá 21 millones de unidades disponibles y queda poco para llegar al límite, quizás cuando esté terminado, el precio podría rondar los $ 100.000.

Esa es solo mi opinión, pero ¿qué piensas de ella?

Of course the important thing is to start now because the world of cryptocurrencies is just beginning and this is something that we must take into account so as not to miss this great opportunity, and leave doubts out of this and always be sure.

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency, it was created in 2008 and launched in 2009 since then it has been taking over the cryptographic world, the projection is that bitcoin will continue to rise in value, so it could be time to acquire it . The low supply of bitcoin in the coming years causes its price to increase as time passes.

There is never a right or wrong time to invest or buy bitcoin.because of the volatile nature of bitcoin, it's not easy to predict.you can buy bitcoin and hold on to it until the market becomes favourable and the value increases.

Personally i think that when it comes to crypto as long as there are countries that are still not using bitcoin, and there are still bitcoins to be mined that you can never be too late in entering and investing in bitcoin. Many do think that it is too late, however, there are only a few countries that have fully embraced crypto and as more and more countries start to do so the price is expected to skyrocket even further, which ill be very useful for those that choose to invest in bitcoin even at this point. Of course it is a risk and the price is volatile so it can never be guaranteed, however the key is to have patience in the crypto world, and wait for your investment to profit you. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In Bull run period generall thinking is not to buy Bitcoin to hold. Buying btc is when price falls down. Now price is near to $20k so it may not be good time I personally think. 

• +3 1

It's not too late to buy and invest in bitcoin even if right now the price of it is increasing. But for those who invested in bitcoin last year, earn a good amount this year from their holdings. Invest and hold bitcoin right now so that in the future you will earn a good amount of profit.

Yes you are right that we have to rush to buy BTC at any price because in future it will rise very much and then it gives really a huge profit. But it would be like long time investment.amd this will be amazing.

1 hour ago, ShiNorton said:

In Bull run period generall thinking is not to buy Bitcoin to hold. Buying btc is when price falls down. Now price is near to $20k so it may not be good time I personally think. 

@ShiNorton I also didn't recommend to purchase bitcoin at this time . already bitcoin rise from $5K to $19K in these 7-8 months . 

I was purchased a good amount of bitcoin at $11000 , now Bitcoin is really on good position .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Bitcoin already increased over 95% in just 3 months.  And there is a small chance to increase bitcoin again in the same pace. So if anyone want to gain short term profit then he is late to buy bitcoin. But if he can hold it for long term like couple of years then it is a good time to buy bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin will gain to 6 number section in the next decade as you said.

It not late mate, you can still buy Bitcoin now even though the price is very high, you can simply buy some percentage and keep, bitcoin is the best currency and it also very reliable. So I will advice you buy and keep, am sure you still gain some profit if your are been patient, what your view @Trainz

5 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

It not late mate, you can still buy Bitcoin now even though the price is very high, you can simply buy some percentage and keep, bitcoin is the best currency and it also very reliable. So I will advice you buy and keep, am sure you still gain some profit if your are been patient, what your view @Trainz

I also agree with you, earning some Bitcoin from this forum is very good, I don't sell my btc I earn ,I leave them and store them, because they way the price pumps that's how the little Satoshi we earn from this forum increase, so any body can buy Bitcoin because of it reliability

5 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@ShiNorton I also didn't recommend to purchase bitcoin at this time . already bitcoin rise from $5K to $19K in these 7-8 months . 

I was purchased a good amount of bitcoin at $11000 , now Bitcoin is really on good position .

Good friend. I already sold BTC when BTC price went above $19000!  I've USD in exchange & didn't buy any currencies  due to FOMO.  I see the market for current time. 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan at this moment buying bitcoin is risky because any time it can dump to 15000 usd..  That is why if any one planning to buy some bitcoin or half bitcoin to hold for long term then he should wait till next year strongly Because next year hopefully btc price will dump..      

• +2 1

It's all about you targets, if you want to hold the coins you will buy for long term, it's very normal to buy it now as it has promising potential

6 hours ago, Mridul Rahman said:

Bitcoin already increased over 95% in just 3 months.  And there is a small chance to increase bitcoin again in the same pace. So if anyone want to gain short term profit then he is late to buy bitcoin. But if he can hold it for long term like couple of years then it is a good time to buy bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin will gain to 6 number section in the next decade as you said.

I think, there is no lateness when it comes to crypto because opportunities are always available even in the current situation (where btc is at its top)

I won't say that it is the best time to buy, perhaps the dip that happened before days was a great opportunity and now it is timing for Bitcoin to retest 20k. If this breaks then expect many that are on the side to buy and send Bitcoin to 25k.

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

I also agree with you, earning some Bitcoin from this forum is very good, I don't sell my btc I earn ,I leave them and store them, because they way the price pumps that's how the little Satoshi we earn from this forum increase, so any body can buy Bitcoin because of it reliability

Many people asked that same question few months back ,no they are regretting , Bitcoin is not a coin we will doubt it reliability, it is very reliable and if I have the capital I will buy as much as possible bitcoins and store, that's for sure,don't doubt ,if you have the capital buy and store them

Yeah ,you should buy bitcoin as soon as possible, because any time the bitcoin price will gonna increase. If you want to buy bitcoin you have it when bitcoin price in low .Now bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. So there is time to buy bitcoin. Buy them as soon as possible. 

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Hahakom said:

Actually for now bitcoin is too late to for those that want to hold or make investment, the price is high and the volatility of the market can make the price rise or dumps but for the price to rise possibility is really low.

Yeah at this moment the price of bitcoin is too high and we don't know exactly where bitcoin will go from here, it may increases or decrease so its bit risky to buy bitcoin at this moment so its better to stay a bit and buy it when t drops.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan at this moment buying bitcoin is risky because any time it can dump to 15000 usd..  That is why if any one planning to buy some bitcoin or half bitcoin to hold for long term then he should wait till next year strongly Because next year hopefully btc price will dump..      

I think I will go with your idea also, Bitcoin can dump in 2021 as it pumping now, but the idea of @Jaafar Fahad Hassan that it reliable and can't dump, it also try Bitcoin is reliable but their is assurance it will dump in 2021, 2021 is in the corner already ,let all wait and see

• +4 1