Why Cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency? - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Why Cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency?

Here is a simple answer to your simple question, Cryptocurrency is better tan fiat because it is an advanced version of money, it will change they way people use money.

Try to send money from/to the 3rd world country. With wire bank transfers it can literally take weeks, and the transfer fees are in such case enormous. With cryptocurrencies - from couple of seconds up to few hours, with cost usually from few cents up to few USD

Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. But in my point of view Fiat Currencies are better than crypto till today. Crypto is easy to use and store but it also have change of theft and hacking.

I do not believe that cryptocurrencies are better than Fiat. I'm not even comparing. These are completely different concepts for me. But I can say with confidence that, with the help of crypto currency in the market, you can earn faster than with fiat. Cryptocurrency has big price fluctuations.

Problem at the moment is that crypto is not mass adopted. The big corporations and banks see it as a threat so are doing everything in their power to prevent it from taking over 

On 10/24/2019 at 8:45 PM, silvousplaitxz said:

What are the best things in cryptocurrency that make you think it's better than fiat from the countries? I'm doing some research and I want to hear some opinions about this.

Fiat money has an advantage that is tangible and electronic but it is handled in an old commercial standard.

The crypto money is electronic but its great advantage is that it is driven by algorithm that is revolutionionz the Fintech world but the best thing is that the Blockchain has many applications based on its technology so that the ecosystem in the medium term will use that technology.

As for more precise situations that as I say are only the effect of a currency, that will be the changes is the blockchain bitcoin and other currencies are just the ship, the blockchain is the sea.

The best things in cryptocurrency:

• Transfer times
  • Fee
  • Security.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics