Why Cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Why Cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency?

First of all, it's simplicity. If two people have a computer, they can transfer money to each other. Moreover, they will do it cheaply and quickly. And almost everyone has a computer.

If people lose faith in the national currency, this will be the first step towards its large-scale depreciation. I think that this situation has become one of the main reasons for the emergence of cryptocurrency - a decentralized tool that allows you to invest fiat money, but at the same time not be tied to the exchange rate or political situations within the country and in the international arena.

pxf.jpg

just use crypto currencies and enjoy it and there is no need to search for reasons to tell it's better than FIAT, we all know that in some cases FIAT is better and in some cases crypto is much better.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:45 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

What are the best things in cryptocurrency that make you think it's better than fiat from the countries? I'm doing some research and I want to hear some opinions about this.

I think that it is better from the Fiat currency because the Fiat currency can be traced and its transaction are not anonymous while in Crypto that is.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

1 hour ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

They all have their purpose to serve, one is digital and virtual while the other might be paper or physical Currency was can't continue to be staying virtual all the time we have to use both. But digital is more secure 

FIAT can be used digital too so if that's the case there is no need to use crypto currencies at all

Cryptocurrencies are more practical and easy to use, and we are very easy to transfer, but cryptocurrencies are certainly still based on fiat, for example bitcoin will not be valuable if there are no dollars, all cryptocurrency values are still based on fiat currently.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, kiemkieu5782 said:

Cryptocurrency is better than fiat money as it transfers transactions faster. You send without tracking, you send money to feel much more secure. Its profit is also quite good.

not all the times the transactions in the crypto currency are faster than FIAT for example paypal payments are just instant !

Just now, pehumpay said:

Тhere is nо Restrаin how much yоu'll сan spend from yоur Сryрtocurrenсy wаllеt, but with banks yоu hаve got restrain on how muсh yоu'll рull bаck from the ассоunt оn AТМs and yоu wоuld like to creаte а аsk in the evеnt that yоu wоuld like morе.

but even with banks if you pay online there is no limit, at least in my country there is no limit for buying something with a card as long as you have enough money in the card

It is better then flat money because it is a digital system and it is very fast. we can payment on online shoping by it very fast. it is best for me thanks

On 10/25/2019 at 8:45 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

What are the best things in cryptocurrency that make you think it's better than fiat from the countries? I'm doing some research and I want to hear some opinions about this.

The best feature cryptocurrencies have is the transparency and how fast the transactions are executed. Unlike the fiat system you cant see the ongoing transactions and also you cant tract the every transactions happened.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think that cryptocurrency is better only because anonymity is the most important thing in payments, etc., Fiat money does not have this, which is the main drawback.

In my opinion, there are several features of cryptocurrencies that make them better than Fiat. The most important advantage in my view is that it is decentralized and this makes it independent and uncontrollable and controlled by anyone, secondly the ease of dealing in terms of reception and transmission, and thirdly: being anonymous and this has a positive and negative side, in terms of currency manufacturing is much easier Of Fiat, as well as non-perishable like Fiat. There could be other features but that's the most important one.

Do you mean the advantage of it? Well, in terms of transaction, cryptocurrency is the best than fiat its because this crypto is tax less, you can transact without deduction to your money so this is good for us.

Anyone can earn crypto for free and has a great price. In contrast, fiat currency centralized. If the country's economy falls the fiat currency price will be greatly be dragged down, whereas the crypto will not be affected because it is decentralized. You need a work or a business to earn fiat currency/tangible money.

Whats that fiat currency.. I just heard about it.. Maybe cryptocurrency more famous because many people create article or short film about cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency, because of the following reasons Cryptocurrency is not owned by any country. High demand, users of cryptocurrencies are increasing from year to year and prices are rising. Crypto circulation is not regulated by the central bank / government. Crypto is decentralized, all transactions are registered in ledger and transparent. Crypto can be transferred peer-to-peer without requiring a third party (such as a bank or credit card network). Crypto cannot be forged. Crypto is a global currency, wherever it can be accepted by cryptocurrency users, without having to exchange it for local currency. 

4 hours ago, juos1s said:

To say the better between cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies is quite difficult to determine at this stage when cryptocurrencies have not yet been accepted worldwide.

Cryptocurrency will not accepted worldwide, like in the USA and Japan, not everyone and stores accept Cryptocurrency / Bitcoin. but you will easily exchange it for USD or YEN. If USD, YEN and your local money will be easily falsified while the crypto currency is not.

I am really love the idea of cryptocurrency since 2013. On that year there is still many centralized payment processor, like Perfect Money, Webmoney, etc. where they need verification about the user. That is really annoying!

But the good idea coming, that is Bitcoin.

There is no need verification to use it, just create wallet and go use it like normal. Cryptocurrency don't need central bank, only need miner network to process transaction.

So that is better than fiat, where fiat still have a barrier use in specific country, but different with cryptocurrency, you can use it anywhere if connected with internet.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Who said cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency? I am not agree with your opinion. Cryptocurrency have many problems and still surviving. Fiat currency is well established and the standard of currency. Fiat currency represents a country and accepted worldwide but crypto is not. Fiat currency have the future and safe but we can't say crypto is safe or have future.

There are a few reasons which I think make cryptocurrency better than fiat currency such as

• Cryptocurrencies Transaction are fast and it's secure
  • Cryptocurrencies have top-notch security and cannot be easily fooled
  • For the volatile of Cryptocurrencies which through, we can make some extra income

just because crypto can be used for online payments very easily and simply, safely too, then its value can also grow and can be used as investment assets in addition to making payments, it makes people think crypto will be better. but in my opinion crypto is still crypto and fiat is still fiat. the two cannot replace each other, but complement each other.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:35 AM, Jokeer said:

There are a few reasons which I think make cryptocurrency better than fiat currency such as

• Cryptocurrencies Transaction are fast and it's secure
  • Cryptocurrencies have top-notch security and cannot be easily fooled
  • For the volatile of Cryptocurrencies which through, we can make some extra income

There are various reasons that make cryptocurrency better then fait currency just like transaction are fast st and It's secure then fait currency and also cryptocurrencies gives us an opportunity to make some income...

Both fiat and cryptocurrency have their place in society. Governments will never give up their grip on their own fiat currency so I doubt it will go away.

But cryptocurrency is great as a way of moving money around cheaper. We created our own coin because it saves us money in the end. Imagine making millions of micro payments a month to different people around the world, in their own countries. There are the bank transfer fees, conversion fees and then the tax forms that must be filled and sent out.

For businesses that use money across country borders, cryptocurrency is the way to go.

I once received some fiat money from a person in one country. It took 7 days to get to my account and a lot of fees. I mean around $100 in fees. Money gram charges at least $5 each time we send money overseas. Even paypal charges fees.

Cryptocurrency allows such a transfer instantly with little to no fees.

In many cases crypto and fiat go hand in hand. Most people convert their crypto info fiat to buy products or pay the bills. One day this may change but for now they both work together nicely for moving money around.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

Crypto currency is no better or worse than traditional currency. If people believe something has value then it can be exchanged for goods and services no matter what it is. Fiat currency holds value based on the backing of it's government. At this point the United States dollar is the majority in the basket of currencies but is slowly being diminished as other currencies become more respected. It's too bad that the crypto currency market has been flooded with thousands of me-too coins. The vast majority are pump and dumps that were created for the sole purpose of separating you from your money. Don't fall for claims of worth, make them prove it! Make sure what you invest in has real backing with real people and not some made up shell pretending to be something they're are not.

So far most governments haven't put their foot down to stop crypto currency. Governments are very slow to act and crypto currency is an infant to them. ANY government can outlaw crypto currency with a stroke of a pen. They can, and will legislate crypto if it becomes a perceived threat. And if that happens you can be 100% sure that the thousands of wanna-be coins will be worthless and the one the government(s) chooses, or creates  will be the only game in town. Its too bad that crypto has developed the stigma as being the choice of criminals because to many governments and law officials, just the act of exchanging crypto makes them a suspect in wrong doing. 

Why you think cryptocurrency is necessarily better than fiat money? Yes, cryptocurrency is better than fiat in some aspects but there is no absolute superiority! Each one has their own pros and cons. Fiat money is still superior when it comes to daily life. I am more comfortable to pay for items I buy from a store and everyday services I receive. For example, it is much faster and easier to pay for a bar of chocolate in a coffee shop with fiat money rather than with cryptocurrency!

However, sending money worldwide is a totally different story in which cryptocurrency rules. It is much easier and safer for me to send money to my friend in other part of the world with cryptocurrency. Another advantage (and maybe disadvantage at the same time!) of cryptocurrency over fiat is its volatility which makes it a good platform for earning money. Some people think cryptocurrency is safer than fiat because it is a decentralized monetary system. This statement is true to some extent though we have seen hackers can steal coins.

It is only a matter of time that will determine which currency will rule the world in years to come.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:52 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

It is decentralized. Everyone in the world can participate in and make money from it. There is no government, institution, etc. Also, it is way cheaper to send money.

But unfortunately it's not really "everyone" because not "everyone" can used to it. Not "everyone" want to be responsible for every transaction they made (as i know blockchain tech requires every participant to be responsible for their own since no one owned the system/ no one to complain or sued) Some people have been too comfortable with fiats and govern. because they know who to run/ask to if there any problem..

You know sometimes its easier for us to blame people than ourselves. Some people just not ready for that yet.

Edited by Guest