Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ?

Fiat currency is there for a long time but it always makes poor people get poorer. Where the rich get richer? Will cryptocurrency break that quote in the upcoming day what you think about it share your views about it?

• Useful or interesting 1

59 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Fiat currency is there for a long time but it always makes poor people get poorer. Where the rich get richer? Will cryptocurrency break that quote in the upcoming day what you think about it share your views about it?

I don't think crypto can always kill poverty. Crypto was not created to kill poverty. Because of the fact that many people are poor (loss) because of crypto.

Poverty is not all the time related to money, fiat or crypto.it's related to the way how you think how you organised your life your money what you have and what you don't have 

If i give you a lot of money or 100 bitcoin if you don't know how to use it how to invested them you will loose all your money and become poor again  

I don't believe this, the poor don't have the opportunity to be exposed to the internet, let alone they know about cryptocurrencies, and they don't have much money to buy it.

I think many people are leaving their social life and stop working they come to this world spend more time online begging for coins on PM and claiming free faucets that's dos not even make them a dollar in a day. This leads to lack of man power in thew society and thus stimulates poverty. I think people should make some money from real like them come to this world after not before.

21 minutes ago, CryingCrypt said:

The people who are extending their hands for the poor aren't enough to kill poverty even if they use cryptocurrency

I think crypto can not make one rich if you have nothing to offer, and it does not have to be so much. Its just that some people come to cryptocurrency to claim faucets. I doubt poverty will be ended from there.

Maybe it will not end with poverty, but it will help to level the living conditions a little by providing possibilities for profit and being able to work from wherever you are with the resources you have at hand.

2 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Yes, of course. Transparency is the nature of cryptocurrency. We can track where the money was sent, for example, in the distribution of donations.

I think yes, i mean cryptocurrency can provide a job or at least a place for people to earn a money. For example like this forum and pay per post. 30k sats per day is good for some low income countries.

3 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

This is something which cryptocurrency or fiat currency can help it out. If you have knowledge and if you wanted to earn then their are lot of ways where you can utilize your skills and earn. So killing poverty is with them, if they want to be poor and die poor that is their fate. Ya but cryptocurrency have created lot of earning option opened through which you can earn a lot according to your skills. 

impossible,because there are still many people who don't know and don't uderstand yet about digital currency sobit won't be that easy to switch to cryptocurrency

4 hours ago, 420blaze said:

Yea I don't see how this would end world poverty either. But if you're poor and you were able to snatch up some bitcoin when it was a t 100$ a piece I get how it could be life changing but the poor need to make the investment first I guess. Bitcoin doesn't care wheter you're rich or poor.

Yes if someone is early adoptor of Bitcoin and get it low around 2014 till date even he is poor than be can become rich now. 

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Well i think cryptocurrency volatility should be fix or lessen, to become more friendly to the masses. Cryptocurrency also has many flaws and we should consider to fix it first before we can conclude that it could be part of a solution to poverty problems globally, But on other side, I believe that blockchain technology can use to eradicate problems that can cause poverty like corruption in the government offices, and even in the electoral fraud. 

4 hours ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Exactly there is many unemployed people find a kind of work in crypto by participating in bounties and promotions and why not make profits from trading 

Its a good way to fight poverty within certain limits

At the moment join in bounty is very unprofitable. Even paid with a small reward. Sometimes it doesn't even get paid. Or get paid but the coins are not on the market.

7 minutes ago, frenchguycol said:

overty is about the irresponsible people, the poor government, and the unfair system.

corrupt government, rich people who thinks to be richer those are one big root of economy.

irresponsible people will not be good in life but there are some responsible people and working hard just to change their status in life but still can't.

5 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Cryptocurrency will give more opportunity to people but not to erase the poverty, it is the people who can change that!

I don't think cryptocurrency can kill the poverty, it depends I think, if people don't have a knowledge about cryptocurrency  and they just want to invest their money without knowing what kind of coins they invested then this will make them poorer.. We all know there are many shitcoins in the market and this shit coins can lose our money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

It might have the power to reduce poverty, but I don't think it will. Your quote:, the poor get poorer, and the rich get richer applies to Crypto also. It seems like there are a lot of people who have been investing and trading crypto and they just keep getting richer and richer, while others continue to loose vast sums of money to crypto trading...

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Crypto currency will make money easy and available around the world, people in poor countries will be able to work online from their home and work for big company in top western countries and get their pays easily thru crypto currency, this will change lives.

Crypto currency will make money easy and available around the world, people in poor countries will be able to work online from their home and work for big company in top western countries and get their pays easily thru crypto currency, this will change lives.

Wealth or poverty is not because of money, it is because of personal beliefs in the subconscious of everyone. Who has been rich in FIAT will be rich in cryptocurrencies, as well as for the poor.

You can't expect different results if you do the same thing.

Of course it will help! many people have already become rich by buying bitcoin cheaply and ending their poverty. Through cryptocurrency, you can make money transfers and not pay large amounts of money to banks. yes crypto will help overcome poverty

I don't see a relation between type of the currency that people use and the poverty, using crypto currency or FIAT has nothing to do with poverty in my opinion

I believe that Bitcoin will not be able to kill poverty, because society is too fragmented in the classes of success and wealth.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

3 minutes ago, alexnambawan said:

Yeah that's true, even though they have only mobile phone they can start to earn with bitcoin and as they continue it might become a full time. 

so you think everyone with a mobile phone can start earning big moneys in crypto ? I really don't think so

17 minutes ago, makikhan said:

i don't think so that bitcoin is finish poverty from the world but a true is that in this market a rich man make himself more rich because he has a lot of money and poor man going to poverty  level

this is what I was thinking about, rich people can get richer with bitcoin and crypto but I don't see a actual reason that it can help the poor people at all