Litecoin in 2020 - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Litecoin in 2020

Litecoin is my favorit coin use to transfer between exchange ,very strong coin, hat's why the price of LTC don't go high or low quickly , i wait his news in 2020 

I think he is going to stay as he is now, even if his price goes up or down but not too much like bitcoin, he is one of the important coins in the market but not so powerful 

I think litecoin is the only perfect coin in crypto world. For payment most of the time I use litecoin. Because it’s fees is too much low. I hope in future this coin will hit 200$ again. This coin has a great future. 2020 will be the best year for litecoin I think so.     

Lately Litecoin Foundation stepped into philanthropy and teamed up with big organization it's a UNICEF kid power, which is an initiative which shows how children can make a difference another one is Litecoin even went through its second halving process wherein the block reward halved from to 12.5 LTC. A few days before it passed the $ 60 resistance and I'm sure at least in the middle of 2020 Litecoin will return to $ 100- $ 120.

1 hour ago, adteofram said:

I think ехcellent in my seеs thаt Liteсoin is the mоst prесious аnd mахimum prеsumed cоin within the cryptо list. I аpplied it morе in prоpеr lifе buys and my beat соin tо сhаngе frоm wallet or сhаnge to differеnt sоurсе sinсе it hаs fantastically moo costs on every plat frаme. Thats why i desired the liteсoin most 🙂 . On the оthеr hand in саsе you asking for eхpectation at that point bе pаst аny dоubt within thе еvent thаt BTС hits 15000 Dollаrs thеn LTС will оver 150 Dollаrs and the finеst timе is currеntly tо shоp fоr аnd hоld sоmе LTС for big аdvantage for brief or partnеr аge. LTС is mоrеоver mоre bеneficiаl than BTC in statе оf hоlding long time. 😄

I truly concur with you that litecoin have an excellent future , and the charging fee of ltc is very low and the confirmation transaction speed is also very fast so that is way many investor buy it more.

I guess litecoin price will increase by the end of this year, the ltc will double. but however in 2020 the price will have negative changes mostly will drop. but it the long run litecoin is gaining momentum again.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:42 AM, aguasuja said:

Litecoin does have unpredictable movements, and this should not make us careless while keeping track of its development.

True....

It gives an advantage for us for buying litecoin as its price is still low. So if ever it hits the bullish run for the next year we could sell it for a high price. 

On 10/25/2019 at 6:37 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

What do you think are the prospects for Litecoin prices?
The coin is really convenient to use as a means of payment.
Opinions??

I can see litecoin in 2020 as one of the coins that are going to explode. The founder is really doing a great development and now most of the crypto outlets is using litecoin as one of the payment method.

6 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

I can see litecoin in 2020 as one of the coins that are going to explode. The founder is really doing a great development and now most of the crypto outlets is using litecoin as one of the payment method.

yeah, i also think so man. LTC will have a booming price in 2020, I hope this condition will really happen 🙂
I feel this is a good time to buy LTC and store it in your wallet and then sell if you already have a high price ...

18 hours ago, ajizz said:

yeah, i also think so man. LTC will have a booming price in 2020, I hope this condition will really happen 🙂
I feel this is a good time to buy LTC and store it in your wallet and then sell if you already have a high price ...

Thats the spirit man! Just trust the team behind Litecoin i know that they giving their fullest effort to give us a amazing progress towards to financial freedom.

18 hours ago, ajizz said:

Yes you are right there is no doubt in the price of litecoin that in the year of 2020 we will see a very bi boom in the price of litecoin because nowadays the market is dawn and altcoins is showing their potential.

Edited by myaccount1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

лайткоин неутомимо ползет вниз, если что-то экстраординарное не произойдет, он все равно упадет, так как никто не торгует им есть более перспективные валюты 

It's one of old coins that still used by so many people in crypto. It's still popular now. I like it because it's cheap, and it has a low withdrawal fee. Some expert believe that litecoin will be more popular soon and some of them don't believe it. But some of their predict that its price will be down in the near future.

Edited by I-KUN

Я немного поражен вокруг конечности, если Litecoin. Я уже давно использую Litecoin и люблю его, но я все еще потрясен тем, что он контролировал, чтобы сокрушить EOS в CMC.

Одна из моих любимых валютных монет-Litecoin.я надеюсь, что в 2020 году цена монеты ltc вырастет до 250$+.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:37 PM, silvousplaitxz said:

What do you think are the prospects for Litecoin prices?
The coin is really convenient to use as a means of payment.
Opinions??

I don't see Litecoin reacing 100$ in the next six monts, yes it's price will get a little rise but not that much. But I feel like it's a very stable coin for long time hodl, for payments it's nice and at leat on yobit the fees for LTC are smaller than other exchanges.

LITECOIn is a good coins and its future is so much bright and i hope this time litecoin will make a new great bull and thats why i am trying to buy more LTC coins and safe them into my wallet. LTC coin last time almost touch the 400$ and this time it will touch the 900$ almost.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am expecting a lot from litecoin in 2020. As we all know, 2019 was a bad time for all crypto but 2020 might give us some good bull run from these top crypto.   

Although I am a fan of LTC and have been working with it since its inception a long time ago and it is really a wonderful, good and comfortable to use as you say, but I do not expect that the price will rise much, because as I said follower of this currency a long time ago, which over the history did not get much In prices, I would expect it to go up a lot, but it won't get as big leaps as Bitcoin and Ethereum, for example.

Cryptocurrency news magazines say Litecoin will be cheaper than today. And where there is hype there is money. 

In 2020 Litecoin price would be high, so holding now it is best thing. I also suggest Litecoins is more usable in most countries than Bitcoin. I am seeing it is rising something from the last month.

Litecoin in 2020 prices might be have some negative changes, it will most likely drop. but somehow litecoin is gaining momentum again, but it is unlikely to catch up with bitcoin. 

4 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

Litecoin in 2020 prices might be have some negative changes, it will most likely drop. but somehow litecoin is gaining momentum again, but it is unlikely to catch up with bitcoin. 

I am nmot agree with you becasue the price of litecoin is very good good now its price id .0068 and i think its price is very stable as compare to other altcoins. So buying it now is very good idea.

At the moment, a lot of different cryptocurrencies have appeared. As far as I know, Bitcoin was the first to appear (but I could be wrong). And such a wide variety will most likely lead to competition. And, therefore, some currencies will die out, while others, on the contrary, will gain strength.

Accordingly, the chance to survive with a litecoin directly depends on its popularity, reliability, convenience, etc.