Litecoin in 2020 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Litecoin in 2020

What do you think are the prospects for Litecoin prices?
The coin is really convenient to use as a means of payment.
Opinions??

Edited by silvousplaitxz

2019 is not a good year for litecoin, the market is just going down and is taking litecoin with it but litecoin still keep its position next to ethereum as the third best cryptocurrency in the world and will maintain that spot for until the year ends.

1 minute ago, bobXsingular said:

This is a silent coin who moves better that those who are just here because of hype. I think LTC will still remain on the top coins, and it will become more expensive because of its good technology. Don’t need to doubt on LTC because its also a big one.

Litecoin movement on the market is much more stable than most of the others altcoins that follows so many speculations, litecoin will be big in the future might even take second from ethereum.

5 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

Litecoin has been doing very well lately I do not know how long it can sustain its current growth but if you are a trader then you can still get some profits by buying now

Litecoin will maintain its grow, litecoin is not a new coin to crypto world it is among the oldest altcoin in existence, litecoin have a good community and support, it is traded on almost every cryptocurrency exchange on the internet and accepted everywhere that accepts cryptocurrency.

16 minutes ago, silvousplaitxz said:

Opinions??

Well, a lite coin always follows bitcoin bull rally. 

It can be said as brother or sister of Bitcoin

It's moving around an average of 7 to 10 percentage of the Bitcoin amount.

Litecoin is my favorite coin to withdraw fun with lowest fee and fast transaction about the price i trust LTC even now is about 50$ but he follow bitcoin price

11 hours ago, silvousplaitxz said:

Opinions??

I think Litecoin was created to address some of the issues that Bitcoin faces. Actually if you want a convenient way of payment, then Stellar Lumens and Ripple are even better. Stellar boasts that it takes about 3 seconds for a payment to be confirmed and costs about 1cent per transaction. In anycase, I think Litecoin is going to be around for a few years. It's price will probably gradually rise during those years. It's a well known coin, I don't think you can go wrong with it.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Litecoin is a good coin and has a long history on the cryptocurrency market. The coin survived all its pumps and dumps, while dozens of other cryptocurrencies went into oblivion. LTC is very popular with investors, traders and those who want to make quick and convenient cryptocurrency transactions, for more than seven years.

Litecoin as a payment? why not.. Litecoin is a good altcoin, one of my favorite coins.. This time is good to buy litecoin because the price is cheap so you will make profit with this altcoin in the near future.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, silvousplaitxz said:

Opinions??

I think best in my views that Litecoin is the most useful and most reputed coin in the crypto list. I used it more in real life purchases and my top coin to transfer from wallet or exchange to other source because it has very low fees on every plat form. Thats why i liked the litecoin most 🙂 . On the other hand if you asking for prediction then keep in mind if BTC hits 15000 Dollars then LTC will above 150 Dollars and the best time is now to buy and hold some LTC for big profit for short or inter age. LTC is also more profitable than BTC in state of holding long term. 😄

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I don't really expect LTC to skyrocket, but at least I hold only a little, afraid that prices will skyrocket later.

LTC is very convenient to use, with low transaction costs, but LTC is very volatile.

lightcoin tirelessly creeps down if something extraordinary doesn’t happen, it will still fall since no one is trading it there are more promising currencies

Lately, the Litecoin price has fallen/drop and my estimates will continue to fall until the end of 2019. Although there is an increase in Litecoin prices in the beginning of 2020,  but the increase is slow, so in my opinion it is not good if it is used as a long-term investment. But as a payment tool Litecoin is very faster compared to Bitcoin, also has lower transaction fees/costs.

Of course litecoin holds its positions, but now, and its price may fall. It seems to me that after 2020 everything will go up, and bitcoin and litecoin will take their percentage and go up!

On 10/25/2019 at 7:37 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

Opinions??

nextyear is a good profit litcoin holder..the movement of price ow and the volume continue adding day by day invest i crypto..this is agood sign and i hope litecoin go up to 2000 usd nextyear

Litecoin in 2020, like most of the top altcoins litecoin will be doing good in 2020, the latest price jump of bitcoin saw some good price increase from litecoin, litecoin is a silent coin it does not put out a lot of news but the price is somewhat stable and people loves it, I will say it might reach a thousand by 2020.

Litecoin is very usable and good coin and it's great for daily usages and transferring money between exchanges

but the price is suffering because of the whales and I don't see a bright future for it's price

On 10/25/2019 at 5:59 PM, ghostrid3r said:

lightcoin tirelessly creeps down if something extraordinary doesn’t happen, it will still fall since no one is trading it there are more promising currencies

It has survived in the cryptocurrency market for 9 years. Why do you think it would fall now. Litcoin already has a long tradition of slowing down after halving. But every time he was reborn.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:41 AM, 420blaze said:

Litecoin is really a fantastic project, to me i rate it second next to bitcoin with its full range benefits and development.

LTC or Lite coin is not that much popular as the ETH are and regarding the prediction of the Lite coin is that it will be at same height as the ETH in future.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:37 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

Opinions??

I think it will continue doing as it does all these years. People consider it like the equivalent of silver for bitcoin, so it will most probably stay somewhere in the top 10 of coinmarketcap, with the occasional pump and dump here and there 🙂

Edited by trumpman

yappp, LTC in 2020 will be well and good but will not have a high increase.
because I think the price of LTC for today is very high, this coin is good for deposit and withdraw transactions because it has a low cost and fast time.
but it is not good to make big profits 🙂

On 10/25/2019 at 12:37 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

Opinions??

I have no doubt Litecoin's price will go up next year sometime - perhaps in about 4 - 5 months. The rise will be gradual at first, but should speed up a bit. It is convenient as a payment method. It's faster and cheaper than Bitcoin.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

On 10/25/2019 at 6:37 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

Opinions??

Litecoin is a peer-to-peer open source cryptocurrency that offers more opportunities to users.  Ltc also has the fastest block time, therefore, making it the preferred digital currency for users.  With the advantages of LTC I believe the price will rise when bullish comes.

3 hours ago, enusta said:

Litесoin is my fаvoritе cоin tо pull bаck fun with mоst reduсed еxpense and quiсk exсhаnge аpproximаtеly thе cоst i beliеvе LTC indееd presеntly is аpproхimately 50$ but he takе after bitcоin сost

Yes litecoin is a coin which everyone want to like it because its price is low and every people can buy it easily. And i hope very soon people will use it as a mean of payment.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

The lightcoin has a future, but at the moment the coin has lost a lot, as there are already more promising coins that users are more enthusiastic than lightcoins.

Litecoin is a potential and reputed top alt coin. In this year it has increased a lot through the bad situation of market. In 2020 it may reach over $100. And hope so.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293