Fake trade volumes - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Fake trade volumes

Fake trade volumes is a part of the crypto ecosystem. Many project doing this to maintain the volume of their coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/25/2019 at 3:31 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

I've some concerns and queries, i observed that many altcoins even some major coins create fake volume, if a project is new and initially listed on a small exchange and create fake volume it's obvious understood that they're trying to get listed on coinmarketcap, but A coin which is existed in everywhere, even big exchanges but still they create fake volume on small exchanges, what this means? Why they do that? Is everything just done by exchanges or project itself, and also that makes a clear difference in prices as compared to official price of market that makes frustrated.

your are right, mate.. i saw so many coin done this and one they scam.. those who wanted to scam they just do this thing.. i saw so many coin just give fake coin price and after some days they scam.. they do this only for earn some money and they try to cheat people, mate.. at first they try to listed some big exchange and then listed some small exchange and they increase there price and they earn much money then they scam... they increase their price to official ico price mate..

Where do you get these cryptocurrency signals? Does the management of the currency itself distribute them? If these are not official signals, it is obvious that the scammers just want to earn money or make erroneous predictions.

I think this is done by some people, especially whales in these small stock exchanges to lure people and deceive them about this coin as they delude them that the volume of trading on this coin is large and this will attract people to trade in this coin at the price determined by the whales and it may be different from the real price of the coin.

Fake trade volumes doing a big part in maintaining the liquidity of the coin. Some exchanges doing this to attract new investors and some doing this to maintain the rank of the coin.

51 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

It's another example of the scamming institutionalized in cryptoworld. If exchanges and cryptocurrency's owners accord these schemes, what about rough cheaters. Cryptoworld is going down the hill.

Just because some exchanges and people are scamming others this doesn't mean crypto world is going down. Scammers and fraud exist everywhere and we should not surrender against them

This the problems of some new and also old exchange I don't why they do that,in my opinion to attract big traders to her exchange but they play with her reputation

12 minutes ago, Rares002 said:

Just because some exchanges and people are scamming others this doesn't mean crypto world is going down. Scammers and fraud exist everywhere and we should not surrender against them

Of course it going down the hill when people can no longer see much positive things happen with crypto, It's mostly scammers and hackers doom lately. You can't carry any single trade, deal with the huge fear of getting scammed.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, silvousplaitxz said:

I've some concerns and queries, i observed that many altcoins even some major coins create fake volume, if a project is new and initially listed on a small exchange and create fake volume it's obvious understood that they're trying to get listed on coinmarketcap, but A coin which is existed in everywhere, even big exchanges but still they create fake volume on small exchanges, what this means? Why they do that? Is everything just done by exchanges or project itself, and also that makes a clear difference in prices as compared to official price of market that makes frustrated.

When I was on Yobit I experienced this before. Some of the creators of these alt coins are trying to artificially inflate the price of their currency. I guess they're trying to compete with Bitcoin, but it really hurts the people who are trading it. I suspect one cryptocurrency of doing this, but I won't name names for privacy issues. When you look at the orderbook it's clearly inflated. 

Some us to did that so that they might be able to rank on the exchange or the coinmarketcap. Some use to do it so that they can be able to become popular on the coin market watch

we should be observant so that we can identify that there’s a lot of exchanges are manipulating the volume in order for them to attract or lure new traders. we should be wise though and cautious at all times.

It is widely know that small exchanges create fake volumes in order to rise on CMC ranking and get some fresh users with fresh money... this has nothing to do with the coins themselves, as the ones you mentioned are traded in many places and would be close to impossible to influence the volume everywhere

8 hours ago, Mathers said:

Of course it going down the hill when people can no longer see much positive things happen with crypto, It's mostly scammers and hackers doom lately. You can't carry any single trade, deal with the huge fear of getting scammed.

There are a lot of scams in the crypto market but I don't think it's really full of them. There are people that make profit daily or monthly so it is possible if you are patience and know what you are doing

On 10/25/2019 at 3:32 AM, vlc39 said:

At first how can altcoins make fake trade volumes? Do you mean making massive transactions to get listed on exchanges and attract attention? If yes, then I don't know what happens there. 

yes he was talking about much transections. actually Exchange owners make these transections so that they can earn the attraction of coinmarketcap. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

5 minutes ago, iqlima said:

Because I'm new to this crypto world. So there are things I want to ask if it will affect the development of bitcoin and altcoin for fake volume problems? If he is, what are the consequences?

The fraudulent volume on the exchange does not affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin. Exchange exchanges do this because of the closing of the eyes. 

8 minutes ago, iqlima said:

Thank you for explaining to me. So it's only to deceive / attract crypto users to join their exchange website. So meaningful in outline. Are you friends?

You are friends. Oh no friend my friends are far from me. I do not quite understand you. Excuse me. What are you talking about? My friends are at home. 

1 minute ago, Crazyjesus said:

IMHO It's a fact and talk about that doesn't mean agree with it, much less give up. Read correctly.

In any case, I tell you more: the cryptoworld has long since lost its way, remaining almost exclusively as a space for easy money and speculation.

Verifying that is the first step to be able to face it. To deny those damages is really to give up.

Only my opinion, of course.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are just a form of investment for people right now, they started using them not because of their future as a currency but because they want profit. Everyone is in crypto for the profit but they a wonder why bitcoin is not getting accepted worldwide? Well, that's why because it is not considered a payment method or a normal currency

On 10/25/2019 at 12:31 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

Small projects do that, yes. But big coins on small exchange donot create fake volume themselve but rather users of the exchange will "wash trade" there inordwr to make it seem like there is volume and to trap people in the coin so they make profit.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:31 PM, silvousplaitxz said:

The problem that you address here is called "wash trading" and i's not new. Some people will configure some bots for your coin, for a fee. And exchanges faking their numbers, they do ir in order to appear more successfull and stable to get more customers. They want to be on top sites on coinmarketcap too.

6 hours ago, Kim K said:

All exchanges are guilty of this. What you first notice is the buy wall that you see beneath the coin. These buy wall somehow convince people to invest in their coins. These may be the work of the team behind the coin

You can't blame them though, musicians buy their own albums, so buying your own crypto is no different. I guess you have to fake it till you make it. When all of their transactions are from the same buyer/seller, it's not too hard to figure out what's going on. They should limit the amount of trades for the creator of the cryptocurrency. 

Many new exchanges fake volume to appear bigger than they are because the fight for customers is crazy in this scene. But also many users fake volume for their small coins to lure people to get interested and invest.

Edited by Moon

On 25.10.2019 at 00:31, silvousplaitxz said:

this can be done both by the exchange and the developers, so that they are voluminous and not lose their place in the rating, plus each person is more likely to buy a coin that has good volumes than the one with which they are minimal, this is a human being

This isn't wonderful regarding purchasers to make sure you faux the degree for the swapping. Which purchasers choose unsuitable results in approximately currency trading.

It is usually used by poor quality exchange services and is intended to mislead the investor.  Although this is the case in some quality services, it is often used by services that have just been opened or have not achieved good transaction volume.  It is known to be made with fake transactions and fake money entries.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.