Do you believe altcoins will replace bitcoin in future? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

Do you believe altcoins will replace bitcoin in future?

With so many cryptocoins in the market. Do you think there will be any coin which will potentially replace Bitcoin in future and be Number 1?

Bitcoin is the original and the rest is a tradition
And the mother sign no one can take its place
To clarify more: Can you get a new mother instead of the current mother
of course no
Same thing for Bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

At this stage, anything is possible. You might find that a different coin comes along that serves everyday transactions better and the world decides to adopt it rather. It's in essence a silly question, because no one can see into the future.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I don't think any altcoins will be able to replace bitcoin.  Because of bitcoin, people know cryptocurrencies and no altcoin has a larger community than that

Everything is possible but I think Bitcoin is too strong to be taken away by altcoins. Ethereum is first under the Bitcoin but I think it is not strong enough.

1 hour ago, frenchguycol said:

It can be but not in the near future. Maybe later because this can happen when other coin goes way better and accepted than btc. but for now btc is the best one..

Yea I think the same because even tho they implemented the lightning network yo help with transaction speed bitcoin use cases still not that common.  There are many coins that can be used for payments and they're fast like TRX NANO DGB.

Believing that a token or cryptocurrency will replace Bitcoin is ridiculous, unless a currency comes out that is backed by some type of asset, such as oil, diamonds, among others.

I don't think so altcoins haven't been during well like bitcoin, bitcoin has been in charge for a long time and now have a huge price and trade volume than altcoins and the different between altcoin and bitcoin keep increasing, I just can't see a future where altcoins replaces bitcoin.

3 hours ago, star11 said:

With so many cryptocoins in the market. Do you think there will be any coin which will potentially replace Bitcoin in future and be Number 1?

Yes brother i believe that one day we wake up and find that a new ICO created by Government are the only CryptoCurrency accepted by banks and companies, and we need to send all what we have, as other coins, to a wallet so we can get the airdrop of the new coin, maybe this is just a dream, but it can become true, you need to watch all the news of the whole world, to anderstand what i meane.

im not believe for altcoin will replace bitcoin in future because bitcoin is queen of crypto in my opinion altcoin its contionous follow the bitcoin .

Yes, but i don't know when. just look from bitcoin dominance, more low, more good chance for alts to take over bitcoin place. just about time

I do not believe such a thing is possible. because it is a fiction based on market perceptions. The basic dynamic of this fiction is bitcoin. if bitcoin loses this dynamic, the market will never move as regularly as before.

I dont think so, Bitcoin is Bitcoin and it has already a permanent place in the industry aside of being a pioneering cryptocurrency a father of all crypto including the entire industry. Although that we cant erased the fact that some altcoins today are gaining impressive technological advancement that even many times more advance that Bitcoin or in the other existing cryptocurrency in the market. but still it will not catch up Bitcoin for sure.

Even the altcoins has many features, bitcoin will not defeated because bitcoin has many supporters, Still the number 1 crypto in the market. No one can Dethrone bitcoin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, cheewy said:

Yes, but i don't know when. just look from bitcoin dominance, more low, more good chance for alts to take over bitcoin place. just about time

Perfectly agree, but if we look at domination, we must bear in mind that it is the domination of bitcoin over all cryptocurrencies on the market. That is, all the cryptocurrencies on the market, gathered, do not make as much as half of bitcoin, which says something.

I don't believe of this, that bitcoin will replace to some other of altcoins. Because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and without btc no alts will ever exist these days. Most of the alts were underlying into btc, so it's really impossible.

Not really, I don't think so Bitcoin have great demand as compare to altcoin . Bitcoin is not a coin it's a brand . Bitcoin is trusted as usual . No. Of investor is more as compared to altcoin

i  wont say this is impossible but i think this very hard , bitcoin is king and have been  in the  top from a long time so i think people wont trust any other coin like they do with bitcoin..

No one can say for sure if there will be any alts that can replace btc in future but for now btc will still continue to reign supreme as the number coin recognize by the majority and mainstream media, no alts as of now can be in that position, btc is the revolution of digital currency.

👮‍♂️ 

Some altcoins have a good technology, sometimes they are better than btc in all aspects, so in some years they can replace BTC. But BTC will be always in our hearts like first cryptocurrency

I think it's impossible. Yes, they can create a cryptocurrency with a faster transaction. With other advantages ... but how to lure all investors out of bitcoin? Try to persuade the players to leave the ranks of the champion club.

I believe that bitcoin is the first and very promising cryptocurrency, however, it is likely that it can be replaced by something more popular and relevant.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

if you're talking about the dominance in the market I think that will never happen and bitcoin will always stay the coin with the most dominance

13 hours ago, bagdad said:

No one can replace Bitcoin from any altcoin from now even though its price drops until now. It maybe said that these are who have been exposed to high transaction fees happening today. Until many holders or investors in Bitcoin no one from the atcoins can replace it.

Nothing in the crypto space will replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the father for all crypto currency and will remain the best and most trusted crypto currency to many in the crypto space, bitcoin reign will last forever.