Get paid for content by yobit - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Get paid for content by yobit

11 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Discussion must be centred on the main business of Yobit which is cryptocurrency trade. The daily payment on Yobit will always cause you to rethink the exchange. Even if you are interested in withdrawal, the withdrawal fees will make you trade on the exchange. If you profit from the trade, you sure will try more trading

I agree with you, trading through an exchanger platform in this case yobit, if done correctly can make a profit. The fee I don't think it's a problem, although the bitcoin fee is relatively expensive then you can swap to Digibyte or LTC instead.

Really you get paid by posting content here, but you dont paid by yobit. The payment are been paid by cryptotalk through the yobit platform.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:07 AM, Simon said:

Hello , so I received an email from yobit about creating and posting on cryptotalk and earn so I’m here to give it a go, I would like to bring my own experience and ideas to this platform in regards to trading , coins and the effects of social media on the crypto market.

So big up Yobit for the tip and let’s get started!

The campaign already has a couple of months running successfully, with adjustments, more inclusion of writing members and evading spammers.
Yobit is making a difference in the world of exchanges making it a site with better feautres and more diversifications so that investors arrive with good expectations.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:31 PM, Awaremooner said:

Trading on Yobit though is fun. The ease of trading, the dashboard, the fact there's no stop loss, makes me like the exchanger more. Withdrawing DGB from the exchange will be to a wallet s you can hardly get any peer to peer site trading DGB. It's advisable you trade to increase your bitcoin on Yobit and withdraw in bitcoin

Bitcoin takes a large fee to withdraw a small amount, this is a problem for users, and cannot be ignored. To find a peer-to-peer DGB is indeed difficult but you can move it to an exchanger that uses a cheaper fee. So LTC because there are still many who want to LTC, example in localbitcoins.

Well both crypto and yobit are doing great both, by helping each other. crypto talk community is getting larger day by day same as to yobit platform. but i think this paying forum is not forever. so easy to say they are supporting each other to get a massive reputation to the community.

Already I just enrolled at the gathering to participate in the abundance, however now there are a great deal of tricks and now there are discussions like cryptotalk that give prizes as bitcoin for each post. so cryptotalk gatherings are more worth visiting than different discussions and The administration was incredible and the discussion was amazing every single together wa great. Getting paid for a post is the best abundance so far in the crypto abundance market and I trust it going to last longer enough.

It's fro a long time and still working from the last of September and still the beginning of December,i hope they continue untile the next year it will be great

42 minutes ago, Gp4real said:

Their services are great and the forum is superb all together was awesome. Getting paid for a post is the best bounty so far in the crypto bounty market and I hope it gonna last longer.

Yapp, this cryptotalk forum is really cool and cool, they make a contest for every post, which is rarely held by other forums in the world. I'm sure the hard work of the developers of this forum including moderators will get great success in the future 🙂

52 minutes ago, MinJax said:

After the payment terms updates, I find it difficult to get paid for posts. I wrote enough at the request but the writing dropped in a confusing way. I have not found an explanation for this.

I think the new update on payment makes easy to know if you are going to receive a payment or not because you can easily know how many posts you need to do to get your payment.

Actually, it’s very difficult to call it earnings, it can be said that this is a small bonus for an asset on the forum, but to call it simply by writing a message earnings is rather strange

Being paid for joining that forum is an introduction, but in fact, the more people know about the forum, the more people know about the coin, the more we all actually profit from joining the coin.

On 10/28/2019 at 12:43 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yobit doesn't pay you but crypto talk are the only one who can paying you but they use through yobit exchange to pay you as escrow payment.

Yes it is true what you say that Jubilee does not pay us but crypto talk is the only one who can pay us to use yobit exchange in escrow payments, and most importantly a good post so that each post is always paid as much as possible by the moderator.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:37 AM, Basad said:

The service was great and the forum was superb all together was awesome. Getting paid for a post is the best bounty so far in the crypto bounty market and I hope it gonna last longer enough 

This forum is best and great than the other because i learned so much in this forum and also this forum give us payment just because of posting the content and i hope this forum is regularly do this and give us payments and also we are learning so much things i this forum and this is a great opportunity for us to learn and earn in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, Simon said:

Hello , so I received an email from yobit about creating and posting on cryptotalk and earn so I’m here to give it a go, I would like to bring my own experience and ideas to this platform in regards to trading , coins and the effects of social media on the crypto market.

So big up Yobit for the tip and let’s get started!

You are most welcome in this forum. It is good to see you here. Get into it and share your valuable thoughts and experiences that will help us to be more knowledgeable. And also enjoy your earning from here. There is no such good projects in market. 

This forum can gave you knowledge and earnings at the same time, but some people are here just for the incentives that their getting. i hope those people who are doing some action that againts the rules learn their lessons.

Yes i was excited too knowing this brilliant idea and platform.you have to comment genuine words and for that you will get reward of 1000 satoshis.  This is the must work platform and it is profitable too.

It is nice of yobit to offer this, but i do not expect it to last forever. Maybe until the new year? Does anyone know how long this promotion will last. In any case you should not rely upon it and instead use time to learn new things about crypto so you can become smarter and maybe a better trader or investor. Are you interested in investing at all in crypto or what are you looking to do with your bitcoin?

Cryptotalk is a wonderful crypto forum where you can earn BTC by simple posting our though ideas and experience related to crypto which was created by yobit exchange which also the largest and secure crypto exchange.

im interested with this cryptotalk. i would like to earn more and can help to other bitcoin earners. for now i already using free sites but not enough. im glad i can find here the best and legit sites to earn bitcion or other coin. wish all the best. need to focus sometimes and  ask for help by someone. bitcoin now is lower value this is the best time to buy coins.Im glad if i earn here and i want to focus on what do i need to do here.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:06 PM, Starpark said:

Previously I only registered at the forum to take part in the bounty, but now there are a lot of scams and now there are forums like cryptotalk that give prizes in the form of bitcoin for each post. so cryptotalk forums are more worth visiting than other forums

Agreed with you guys its right thats crytotalk give big chance to us for earn and study and give.us good forum.to sosialisation about crypto . Here now day by days i am just like addicted.to crypto world .thank you Yobit and crytotalk