Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why?

On 10/25/2019 at 12:18 AM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

I think this is the last dump on the bitcoin. It's a manipulation from whales. I think they are trying to remove small investors from the market. After that they will pump it again for their profit.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

in 2019 it may have dropped a lot but 2020 it is showing positive signs and will return strongly to the cryptocurrency market. Do not sell it this month

في 10/24/2019 الساعة 11:26 مساءً ، قال cryptokram:

السبب الرئيسي هو البيع المكثف في السوق! هذا هو السبب الوحيد وراء انخفاض السعر!

في الاتجاه المعاكس إذا كان هناك شراء كبير ، فسنرتفع! الآن يتيح لك متابعة مشاهدة السوق ولكن بالنسبة لي سأشتري عند هذا المستوى المنخفض!

English: No one can determine the cause of the low rates, or decrease accurately may be affected by the price of some economic news or because of the significant liquidity out of the market or the intervention of the US we are now in 2020 and the price has exceeded 10000$ does anyone know what is the reason?

Right now bitcoin is on top trend and ranging between 9000$ to 10500$

It's good before halving. 

Cryptocurrency market is in bullish trend 

Now everyone is saying that a new bull run has hit us and Bitcoin will reach US $ 100,000 soon. It is surprising to see how quickly things turn around in the crypto world

• Useful or interesting 1

When there's a big sale, the Bitcoin price will go down. 
But this shouldn't affect our ambitions or to cause panic to Vice in every year is getting famous and spread in the world and I think 2020 is the beginning of the high bitcoin much can I notice the price of the $ 15,000 because a lot of states that suffer from economic problems continue investment in bitcoin to fill some of the economic loss this is an increase in demand and thus the price increase

i think that the estimate of btc is going away down as the users imagine that it strength harm their concentration therefore they are advertising it on exceedingly in short supply rate and suitable to down assess the market demand is moreover being paid low. but i ponder that truthful in not many months it is free to be permanent and scope it  secure price.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:18 AM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

Bitcoin is one of the most used coin in the market. Maximum market volume in this coin. That's why it's in number one position. Maximum traders use bitcoin as trading. Also many whales manipulate it's price for their profit.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

dont dread it a typical conduct of bitcoin. we have confronted numerous large voletilation with bitcoin so be quiet and hang tight for righ position.

Bitcoin falls, but very quickly it rises, it is like the phoenix, it revives, it is very difficult for it to stay down on the ground, it will always rise.

I don't know brother about actual reason behind it. But i read one comment on this same post and i feel it was right answer. It was that price of bitcoin is going down because of massive selling of bitcoins while of there will be massive buying there will high pricing for bitcoins.

Is there a reason behind the fall. I think no one can say this. People do not need to worry about it every time the price of bitcoin down. I'm not sure about bitcoin price declines this year.

Because all now is selling bitcoins because the heig price it has reach but believe me BTC will grow up again and it will reach very high just keep your BTC and try to have more 😉

On 10/24/2019 at 9:48 PM, Art said:

Even in 2019, bitcoin price was way more than all time low because the lowest values for bitcoin in recent years have been around $3000 to $3500. In last months of 2019, bitcoin price was between $7000 and $8000 which was way above ATL. By studying the history of bitcoin price, lots of these questions will be answered and there is no need to start a single topic for a new bitcoin price. Coinmarketcap is one of the best sources to read about coin values and price patterns.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

6 hours ago, AFRIN89 said:

This could only be temporary with the falling price of Bitcoin. First confidentiel of the big central Bank of the big économique. Bitcoin volatility is good for traders.

The topic is a little longer before the current trends, but on the current trends I agree that it is only temporary that the price falls.

I think that the main reason of falling the price of Bitcoin is its demand and investments people are not demanding more of bitcoin now rather they are preferring the other altcoins for the the investment and tradings which is resulting in the falling of its rates.

I just know that it's all because everyday people are buying less Bitcoin and selling them the most , that's why the . and The main reason is there a massive selling in the market and The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year.- For example, more merchants are accepting bitcoin as a kind of ... 

My genuine belief about this, there is any impact in it. only a normal or straightforward cycle that happens toward the finish of consistently

Selling of bitcoin in the market is so high that it drops .it will be up as every time BTC drop after Few year it raises again.

18 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There is no need to panic from the low price of bitcoin, it is only a correction wave, and it will definitely return to the moon. This is a bit worthy of Bitcoin.

My friend, Bitcoin is falling, and there is no need to fear. It is a correction wave, but it can make a correction for a longer period that might reach 9000 dollars.

Bitcoin price movement is natural, whether it drop or rise, the volatile market we can't prevented. Why Bitcoin price dropping is simple, because the people tends to sell their coins and the buyer is too low to cover those seller.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, Art said:

it needs to fall down to raise again to make the traders gain more in the future that how they work all the times.

This is normal market occurrence and this is not the first time bitcoin suddenly drop its price in just a few short hours. But seeing it now its look like we are back on track and we are on our way back to 10k price

I didn't think to look for the reason the bitcoin landed, which I care about was a good time to buy the bitcoin.