Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why?

There are concern many factors with up and downs of bitcoin price espeically the dropping is concern for some countries financial policies and beside it there are many scam sites which are breaking the trust of people from crypto so its also effect

The bitcoin value is dropping due to alot of new users joining on daily basis. To uderstand think in a way there is a fixed amount and now its being distributed among increasing number of peoples hence the amount shared keeps decreasing untill fund increases

On 1/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Shuvro33 said:

Cryptocurrency market is the main reason for the rise in sales! That's why prices are going down! If we sell heavily, we have coins that can make a lot of profit! I'll be watching the market now, but I'll buy it for me at this low price!

The price of the bitcoin shows a good market price and it is better to grab the chance to make investments while the price of this coin are still low.

Bitcoin price ups and down no one can not control. So why price going to be down no one do not know this. But price down I never being afraid .Because Bitcoin never disappoint us 

It's only natural because of its volatility, I suggest that to have patient and stay calm because it's not always going down like I said it's volatile. 

On 10/24/2019 at 11:18 AM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

In the past year or the start of the year bitcoin price went up high that is why at the end of the year bitcoin price fall down bitcoin price can't really predict and hard to understand.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

If you see the bitcoin is dropping suddenly, there must be with the bankrupt in some of the exchanges, but if you see it dropping, just don't be afraid it will be recovered

The price of BTC has not reached the bottom yet we still have a lot of hope for them. Nobody wants it to go down, but in 2020 according to experts, BTC will rise and return to the top position

Usually prices of commodities drop if a lot of people are selling the commodity. This only means a lot of people are selling their bitcoins, either liquidating their holdings or switching over to other coins. Once people start holding on to their bitcoins price will go up again.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

it depends on the market demand and stock of BTC i think.when the market is always in sell mode and people selling more btc then buying that time price going low.more buying then selling may increase the price

On 10/24/2019 at 11:18 PM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

I know so for as the demand of crypto currency less then its supply in this way the price goes down. If the price goes up due to its supply. This rules for all that if user increase then price goes up if the user decrease then price goes down. This is same situation with bitcoins market.

Well, right now it's different because bitcoin keeps on increasing these days it is really a sign that it will do great this year or maybe a probability of bull run and I hope it will happen so for those who don't experience it will know how it feels.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, Art said:

Currently in January 30 the Price of bitcoin is $9350. The price of it has been increasing rapidly and now it think it cannot be stopped. Btc remains independent of other coins. I think i have done a right choice by holding it. 

greetings to you all
Bitcoin usually falls at the end of the year, to regain its price at the beginning of the new year
We are now at the end of the month of January and the price is over 9,400 dollars

On 10/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, Art said:

that was the bear market my friend and for this year we are trying to break out of the channel thats been controlling the price fo 2 years and we hope we break over 20k.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:25 AM, cafubrr said:

I think Bitcoin has a lot of challenges, but the current sell off is unjustified in my opinion. This is the nature of crypto markets: extreme volatility. So if you are affraid, maybe you shouldn't invest in crypto (or keep it as a small portion of your overall portfolio).

great information and advice from this friend, his opinion is the same as mine if you can't play then make your own strategy that is important that is beneficial for you

20 minutes ago, MohimaMahi said:

If sellers do not sell their tokens at a lower price, then there is no way to reduce the price.  When one sells his BTC, others think that the price may go down and he sells his currency and the price goes down linearly.

I do not understand this and there is no intention to play that I am still collecting money from making comments and topics

33 minutes ago, Raaj said:

Think Bitcoin is a  really normal to drop that way because Bitcoin is a really volatile currency, and suddenly the price drop is supposed to happen. People really shouldn't worry about bitcoins every time they lose value because sooner or later...... 

good info and good thanks for reminding about this up and down is a natural thing but we must prepare a strategy to deal with this

Bitcoin price depend on market or news now in 2020 bitcoin price rising price around 9300$ all coins is green I think bitcoin cross 10k dollars in February 2020.

its not a new thing because as the price goes up we al know it will be followed by a drop in price as well plus its literally the bear market that keeps on dumping the price down.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:26 AM, cryptokram said:

The main reason is there a massive selling in the market! that is the only reason why the price is getting lower!

In reverse if there are massive buy then we will go high! for now lets keep watching the market but for me i will buy at this low!

a nice and useful statement thanks a lot for the information, friend, nice to meet you here, greetings from me

On 10/25/2019 at 3:36 AM, dhemasm said:

I don't think there is any effect, just an ordinary cycle that does happen at the end of every year. A little slight correction and a bounce might happen, Well, that's in my view and not entirely correct. I suggest doing your own research and concluding your own results, Cheers!

good and good advice, it is true what you have to say must follow developments in order to find out the information and follow the rules of the game

On 10/25/2019 at 3:52 AM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

I think the downturn was due to market dominance which has been taking strong momentum before profitable price happens. This has been happening since the last few years, it dropped down before taking huge spikes. Whales also contributed the situation, because without them this btc community won't be lively.

beautiful I agree with you good thinking it's nice to be acquainted with you in this forum a lot of great people here