Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why?

Inc crypto market price may be go down but now the price is going high very soon. in 2020 the price will go high very soon.

In my opinion it was because demand and supply happening on the market. The effect of selling a large percentage of Bitcoin affects the supply in market that will trigger the price of Bitcoin to drop.

Decrease in the price of a free Bitcoin can be caused right because of agreements that do not support bitcoin, then traders use speculative.  They will not save too long because they are not sure of the sustainability of the crypto currency.  So a compilation of profit targets is collected, these people immediately break away from the cryptocurrency market.

I think this decline is due to lack of market demand. but at this time the movement has begun to improve even though only slightly up. in 2020 halving will occur and the increase is only slightly new in 2021 there will be a bull run where the increase will be very large. because usually bitcoin will go up in odd years.

The down price is just normal for bitcoin, but if there is dumping happen in bitcoin then there is something wrong in the crypto space, maybe there is negative news about bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2019 at 11:18 PM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

This is the beauty of bitcoin that it pumps and dumps. When it dumps it creates opportunitiea to buy more and when it pumps its creates opportunities to sell and get profit.

The price of the bitcoin now is towards into rapidly decreasing and this is not a good sign of profit or income to us many people now are going to panic selling.

Bitcoin price is now falling but bitcoin halving is come so Bitcoin price will rise again. Sad word is most altcoin is dead and all altcoin price falling very fast.

Everyone saw when bitcoin went up in price and apparently wanted to sell bitcoin. But it was necessary to wait a bit and maybe the price rushed to 9,600 dollars. But that did not happen. 

7 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

I think it is rule of market that every coin will rise and fall but dont worry it is the part of the business and when the value of bitcoin donot getting up and down there is no investors can invest on these currencies .

If Bitcoin rise those that invest on it will be of great value. And those that didn't invest in it will not be opportune to get profit

There's many reasons why the falling happen. Maybe because of the action of users (sell crypto coin). Sometimes its all about the news and some events involving crypto currency.

Edited by Interface User
Correction

It is normal,not just btc,every cryptocurrency drops and increase so fast,coz many factors affect its price at it has no stable value,and one of this is all of us,on how we react on news or with our emotions.

i think that the price of btc is going down because the users think that it might damage their interest so they are selling it on very low price and due to low price the market demand is also getting low. but i think that just in few months it is going to be stable and reach it  stable price.

From October where the value is at its peak of about 9k to 10k usd it is usually drops at the end of the year but recover a month later. As of now, it has recovered as always and stays to 7 to 8k rather than below it. 

On 10/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

Btc is the most valuable cryptocurrency in tye crypto world. And its price changes every second. So mainly the price depends on number of transactions. So if the transaction is more the price of btc will go up and if less then goes down.

Maybe because it has rivals but I ruminate that is the habitual conduct of crypto currency to modify its esteem to preserved it for the future. additionally I contemplate its help is decreasing because of a few issues linking approximately cryptos.

I think it is really normal for bitcoin to drop like that because bitcoin is a really unstable coin, and sudden price drop is expected to happen. People shouldn't really worry about it everytime bitcoin's price drops because sooner or later it's value will rise once again.

On 10/25/2019 at 2:18 AM, Art said:

Base on others who are staying long in the crypto world its always goes down then on a few days weeks or months the pruce will pump or bullish big.look at the month of june and july when bitcoin hits 13,000dollars

Usually at the end of the year many people sell bitcoin, which makes prices go down. But now prices have started to rise again. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/25/2019 at 1:56 AM, cryptokram said:

The main reason is there a massive selling in the market! that is the only reason why the price is getting lower!

In reverse if there are massive buy then we will go high! for now lets keep watching the market but for me i will buy at this low!

Yes ..you are correct my friend.massive selling and massive buying resukts in bitvoin price lowering and hiking.its totally depend ob these two factors..

This is normal for the bitcoin and also to the other coins like altcoins because this is volatile, anytime it can be drop or rise the price of it. Happy posting.

6 hours ago, tingnahoc said:

I suppose the downturn become due to exhibit dominance which has been taking solid strength a while these days useful price takes place. This has been happening because the final few a long time, it dropped down a while these days taking massive spikes. Whales too contributed the situation, considering that without them this btc community may not be exuberant.

It is now flying back again, the dropping had occurred for months now it is a time for a change

I think most reason the price Bitcoin can going down is because investor not confident to invest on it.

So some investor is prefer to sell it for Dollar like USDT. So they can atleast safe from the price dropping. That is normal for Bitcoin price going down or up, because basicly Bitcoin market is based demand and supply. So when the demand is decreasing, many people selling it on low prices.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.