Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why?

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

The main reason is there a massive selling in the market! that is the only reason why the price is getting lower!

In reverse if there are massive buy then we will go high! for now lets keep watching the market but for me i will buy at this low!

I don't think there is any effect, just an ordinary cycle that does happen at the end of every year. A little slight correction and a bounce might happen, Well, that's in my view and not entirely correct. I suggest doing your own research and concluding your own results, Cheers!

• +2 1

It is because it was bear market, when good news come then will Bitcoin price come back too. Good news = rise in price.

It is because of the beginning of the correction because the end of the year is approaching and so there is a decline because there is a lot selling his currencies as well

THINK POSITIVE

55 minutes ago, Glossy said:

It is because it was bear market, when good news come then will Bitcoin price come back too. Good news = rise in price.

Although you have to be very careful because the Shorts are still open, and the price may fall much more, I think the opportunity to buy cheap is available.

3 minutes ago, Bills said:

Although you have to be very careful because the Shorts are still open, and the price may fall much more, I think the opportunity to buy cheap is available.

Yes it is not good to short now, but the ones who buy now will get coins pretty cheap, Bitcoin and altcoins

and now if you check you can see that today it started to fly and it may have drop or jump every day so don't get too emotional about every jump or drop

On 10/25/2019 at 2:18 AM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

The fall in the price of Bitcoin may be due to the weakening of world market prices today. This could only be temporary with the falling price of Bitcoin, then they will start to panic and sell their Bitcoin.

dont fear it a normal behavior of bitcoin. we have faced many big voletilation with bitcoin so be calm and wait for righ position.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Mainly the price become low only for the sellers. if the sellers dont sell their token at a low price then there is no way to decrease the price. when some one sell his btc then the other think that price may down and he sell his coin thats price go down linearly. but now the price is increasing aqain.

Nothing sure in this field, but I guess it is a good chance to buy bitcoin, this is the right moment, or maybe many people are waiting for this, and bitcoin will returned as he was don't worry 

There is bad news about bitcoin can also affect the price of bitcoin so the price continues to fall. The price monopoly game by the popes to reduce the price of bitcoin in order to purchase more bitcoin.

Based from the history, its prices also went down but they will always get to recover their prices. It is a good thing for us to invest with such a low price.

• -1 1

There is no specific reason behind the price falls of cryptocurrencies. But there is a rumor that it happens because of the price of the gold.

I am not a 100% sure but this might have something to do with it being almost the end of the year. The same thing happened back in 2016 and 2017 also 2018. A few months into the new year the price will start recovering back imo.

The whole crypto market is down and nobody knows why. I think the whales push the prices down to get more BTC. 

On 10/24/2019 at 11:48 PM, Art said:

It's been suggested that the latest sudden bitcoin sell off , which sent the wider cryptocurrency marcket sharply lower , was caused by a so-called bitcoin whale selling a large amount of bitcoin then buying it back the market has dropped due to the influx of supply potentially earning millions of dollars in the process .

The price of bitcoin falling like the last time where the price of bitcoin was dropped so much I hope bitcoin will rise again with strong price.

I think that is the normal behavior of crypto currency to change its value to preserved it for the future. Also I think its value is decreasing because of some issues involving some cryptos.

And as of now the prices still going down but don't worry since this has also been the case from last year, bitcoin prices went down and it will rise up soon, especially next year. So lets keep on investing.

• +1 1

The bitcoin market is not good now the price of bitcoin falling as the last time. But I hope this is not going longer sooner it will come back with strong price.

• +2 1

We know that Bitcoin is volatile, It goes up and down for me the value of Bitcoins goes down is normal but dropping at all. I don't believe that bitcoin fall the lowest value of bitcoin is $6,200 but right now is $7,493 the lowest but I don't think it will fall because there's a lot of people used and invest in Bitcoins.

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:18 PM, Art said:

And we see that even one month later the price keeps dipping. I think the price has just been very high for a long time because of the preparation by traders for the halfing and its falling back to where it had most support. Even at 7k I think BTC is quite high so I'm not surprised to see what's happening.

• +2 1

Some of the people are announcing bad news about the Bitcoin that it will die. I think it is the main reason of price falling. further, we don't hold at the time of price falling and panic sell is the another cause of price falling.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH