Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Bitcoin Dropping Like Flies. Why?

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There has always  some specific  event for which crypto market up too much ..  And last year btc has many event and From  them bitcoin halving were the most recommended  event which lead the bitcoin bullrun then bearish.. And you know bitcoin pump  effect  on all the crypto coin..

Well said but I have one question here as you are senior members in this platform what do you think will it keep continue pumping or it has a specific time then it will dump because I can see now the value of Bitcoin rising it is good but I want to get experience about this..

• +2 1

Its fine the tables will be turned soon. It is because their are many selling going on at this particular time. Just because the price is falling you don'thave to sell in panic this will make things worse. The price will fall even more.

12 hours ago, Mark wood said:

it has a specific time then it will dump because I can see now the value of Bitcoin rising it is good but I want to get experience about this..

No one can say about this brother  because still there has good support  on bitcoin price  whenever  its looks going to dump.. Look on Elon Musk tweet because his every  tweet change  the crypto market situation  as like today  doge pump..  But be sure soon btc will dump.. 

Bitcoin is one of the best currency which is used as a digital currency in all over the world because there are many currency used as a digital currency but most of them are not used in all over the world and some are only them people are know about this but Bitcoin is one of the best currency which is a well-known currency in all over the world and there are many people who are in this currency and I also advise to all member the downfall of the Bitcoin currency is due to the covid-19 pandemic healthcure so when this cause will be removed from all over the world than I think Bitcoin price will be rise instantaneously.

I think that that is just normal, and to some extent, it is good that the price is actually falling because that would make people to get to buy it , compared to when the price is higher.

• +1 1

As we know the price of cryptocyrrency changes many times in a day therefore we cannot say that the price of bitcoin is decreasing continuously but it also increase sometimes. The increase and decrease price of the bitcoin also depends upon its supply and demand in the market.

• +1 1

Well, if the price of btc did not fall,  then how would someone who is about to buy cryptocurrencies be able to purchase it at that high price, so I think that the fall in price is just normal. And with Te,  it would still increase. 

• +2 1

Hello, the price of bitcoin can be affected by different reasons, and there are even those who believe that it can be seen by political movements, especially those that happen in the United States, so it can sometimes cause it to fall or rise, in this Last year, what caused a serious price update, was the factor of the economy due to its fall that was maintained by the c-19 disease.

• +2 1

I wish you can see the price of Bitcoin now my friend, it is like a rocket, everyday there is anew higher price like three hundred Dollars more than the earlier day, and it seems very good for all the investors to hold their Bitcoin as long as possible because new high prices are expected and some say that the fifty thousand will be seen soon.

• +1 1

I think that the rise or fall in the price is a very natural thing and is imposed by the conditions of demand and its increase or decrease. It is also subject to many factors, including, for example, last week when the price rose after a tweet on Twitter..Do not feel afraid, my friend, because the future carries a lot of prosperity for digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin.

Now this time the Bitcoin is not dropping and that go fly to the upside and in the crypto market now the BTC coin price is high almost the 39000$ and soon it will touches the 200,000$ in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The value of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency may be dropping because maybe the rates of supply is  than the rate of demand or it maybe because of the effects of the coronavirus pandemic

• +1 1

I think that the decline of Bitcoin, is the reason for the great sale, meaning that one of the VIPs withdrew liquidity, which led to the decline of Bitcoin, good liquidity must be entered in order to restore the rise of Bitcoin.

Because some big whales sell their Bitcoins and that is the reason that the Bitcoin comes down and it will not go high and in future i hope it go high in a short time and touches the 200,000$ soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the droping of Bitcoin is always a temporary thing because with time it will bounce back and outshine the already established all time high and These have been a repeatative Case for quite sometime now

I could say but this is something up to everyone to find out on his own. I'm not going to give you years of research in a sentence and explain everything and you won't believe someone random either, so there is no point in discussing short term fluctuations of Bitcoin's price. You should learn to read and be patient and you will be rewarded, small or bigger depending on your financial position.

There is nothing that is constantly up and down, so we must take advantage of the decline to a certain extent and then buy and gain from the rise ...

• +2 1

It can be drop due to different reason, but it would go to high. Sometime it concern with demand and other currency which effect and trading cylcle. But at the end it drop ,but it go to high with in months. So wait and watch. So it right time to buy coin ,because with this you can earn profit.

people buy Bitcoin and they hold it for certain amount of time and when the price goes to that hike they start selling it and then the price drops

On 10/25/2019 at 2:18 AM, Art said:

The price of Bitcoin falling to an all time low for this year. Does anyone know the reason for this downturn on the BTC?

This year? Since this topic was written at 10/25/2019, more than a year ago, I assume that this discussion was written with that year in mind.

Since then, a lot of things happened especially during the next year. Bitcoin prices fell to one of the lowest in recent times during March, but since then, Bitcoin has been on the rise. Today, BTC is pegged at around ~$50,000: a far cry from 2019. We have the Bitcoin halving to partially thank for.

image.png.8b6e5332fb407695cfdd8c326bf65c6a.png

@ayatoslaw, @epidemia, requesting for this topic to be locked/ closed. It is old and irrelevant and any more additional comments here are pointless. 

• +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/