Cryptocurrency Hall of Fame - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Cryptocurrency Hall of Fame

Knowing that there is a giant possibility of physically building a cryptocurrency hall of fame is totally rational, even with the implementation of creating a professional and official page where a cryptocurrency hall of fame is pre-represented, we could say that coinmarketcap is a salon but no, it is only an indicator of technicality of each digital currency.
If I had the opportunity to create a crypto currency hall of fame, my empire would be:
Bitcoin as the king of all
Ethereum, the greatest of war
Litecoin, the troop commander
Doge, the strategy organizer
Dash, speed in everything
and could include Tron or BnB but they are very new.
Hopefully the community can implement an initiative of these, I think it gives a touch of color to this digital world.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I agree with you if any one make a hall of fame then bitcoin will be the king or the cryptoworld. eth may be the ranked as a good name and also for the other coin. if it done the crypto world will be very exciting to all.

• +1 1

No hall of fame will exist it will be the king only service while the rest benefit from the king service which is Bitcoin in particular

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/18/2019 at 8:35 AM, Akbor said:

I agree with you if any one make a hall of fame then bitcoin will be the king or the cryptoworld. eth may be the ranked as a good name and also for the other coin. if it done the crypto world will be very exciting to all.

Making an official and certified physical site would be a very big attraction, many people would know about cryptocurrencies, something like a museum or hall of fame, if this practice would be encouraged in real life it would be a boom, many more people would join to the new trend thus creating an expansion in the ecosystem.

Yeah i agree with you too. If hall of fame will exist i think bitcoin is going to be the king and other coins will having appropriate ranks that can make crypto world more attractive. That's what i think. 

On 10/24/2019 at 6:17 PM, Keith700 said:

Knowing that there is a giant possibility of physically building a cryptocurrency hall of fame is totally rational, even with the implementation of creating a professional and official page where a cryptocurrency hall of fame is pre-represented, we could say that coinmarketcap is a salon but no, it is only an indicator of technicality of each digital currency.
If I had the opportunity to create a crypto currency hall of fame, my empire would be:
Hopefully the community can implement an initiative of these, I think it gives a touch of color to this digital world.

I pretty much agree with you on your list. I would add Grin for it´s privacy and mining properties. I´d probably call Grin the private Private. Another two coins I like are EOS and BTT.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:35 PM, Akbor said:

Lol! The bitcoin is the king of cryptoworld till now and not till they build cryptocurrency hall of fame. You were supposed to say that if they'll build cryptocurrency hall of fame then bitcoin will be major currency between fiat and crypto's.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Bitcoin will be in the first position when doing ranking with their fame. then may  bch or eth be the secod one in the fame ranking.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:17 PM, Keith700 said:

The method you will use in creating a hall of fame for crypto currency have a great list of team, and you made the Bitcoin the king. I have also same thinking, the list you shared is exactly right.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, Keith700 said:

It's an impressive post. As you shared in your post bitcoin is king of all. I like this. We also know bitcoin as other name. In the crypto market we call it mother currency.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

20 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

It's an impressive post. As you shared in your post bitcoin is king of all. I like this. We also know bitcoin as other name. In the crypto market we call it mother currency.

All cryptocurrencies we all know that's they cannot be introduced as well if there is no the bitcoin, so the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency all the time

On 10/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, Keith700 said:

This is an interesting about crypto. It's look like a poem. I think you are a lover of crypto that's why write this kind of sentences about crypto coins.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Cryptocurrencies can be considered the Hall of Fame and each currency has its unique characteristics that can be used from other currencies

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, if we rank Bitcoin as the king of all the coins, he is the one who arranges the increase and decrease of prices and Ethe is under the king who is in second position after that. I think this coin looks good development.

If the Throne and the BNB coin are very new, then this looks very promising. Because many cryptocurrencies that have just appeared, there is a prospect for them that the price will rise. 

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:17 AM, Keith700 said:

Well if I wlll make list I don't want to use Doge coins because this is just a useless only. Much better to use Ripple (XRP) 

Because this is much better to use unlike dogecoin

The BNB coin looks new to me, in my opinion, the Arsh and BNB coin looks very promising when it looks too new.  Because there are so many cryptocurrencies out there, it's likely that prices will go up. That's all you can do.

one of those things, a currency that we use as a mirror and the BNB coin looks very promising when it looks new.  Because there are so many cryptocurrencies, they have the potential to drive up prices. We all benefit from using this currency.

Yes boss your dream or wish is very well but we hope that in future digital world implement and make cryptocurrency hall. In my opinion crypto currency become famous rapidly and new investor believe it and make strong investment and use crypto currency as payment tool at local level. I hope that one day in the digital world every thing available which i wish today.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:05 AM, Sumayya said:

No hall of fame will exist it will be the king only service while the rest benefit from the king service which is Bitcoin in particular

Dear mate I do see reasons with you on this  bitcoins is the king  overall well I think we can still have other coins as the guards  guarding the king bitcoins

Bitcoin are the king of all coin and it was the most Valuable and demandable coin after that i think bch and eth,ltc.etc.. 

An interesting topic, I enjoyed reading it, the currencies I mentioned are among the best cryptocurrencies for me, and I always prefer storing them for long-term investment

The cryptocurrencie and Bitcoin's utility as a store of value is dependent on its utility as a medium of exchange. Like fiat currencies, Bitcoin is not backed by any physical commodity or precious metal. Throughout much of its history, the current value of Bitcoin has been driven primarily by speculative interest

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think in future there would be hall of fame for crypto currencies. There would be appropriate name for each coin as per their shares in market and for popularity. It is more chances that bitcoin would get name as king. But about others we could not say anything still.

Aha..! A good one post this might be correct to call crypto world as a hall of fame , as it produces many millionaire from here and the seekers who seek knowledge and an observe that keenly watch things and mind builders that would be world's known personalities .