Wash Trading On Binance Exchange - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaster

Wash Trading On Binance Exchange

I've just read this article showing some stats from the bigger crypto exchanges. it looks like Binance is doing wash trading on its BTC pair, probably on every other coin and token...

https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/binance-could-be-wash-trading-latest-statistics-show

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

I don't support Binance exchange but I like one thing they did  for sure. 
They delisted scam coin BS V from its exchange, as many experts consider it like Bitconnect coin.

13 hours ago, hexwin said:

I don't support Binance exchange but I like one thing they did  for sure. 
They delisted scam coin BS V from its exchange, as many experts consider it like Bitconnect coin.

Look, some expert also think Binance, Bitfinex, Kraken and BitMEX colluded and helped Crypto Capital Corp to launder money for the Colombian drug cartels. 

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/44591/ceo-of-crypto-capital-arrested-in-alleged-money-laundering-operation

If a scam delisted a coin by saying it is a scam, it was probably the opposite. 😉

Meanwhile all Bitcoin SV numbers are going up. Slap yourself if you believed the crypto twitter retards when they say BSV is a scam. 😘

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327

https://fivebucks.com/

For some reason, I’m sure that other exchanges do this too. I don’t see any fraud here. So, advertising to attract customers. In the world, many enterprises take on solidity

Could be some real accounts trading bot through API, but if there is an legit exchange with real volume, that is Binance, they dont have to fake volume.

actually bitcoin and crypto currencies are a very good tool for laundering money so no wonder that some dudes used it in this way

Binance is the top growing platform for trading in 2019. They have maximum trading volume till now. If you have any doubt, i would say, doubt is in everywhere. You cannot put full trust on a specific exchange site. 

• +2 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I think binance was good exchange with low fees for trading and withdrawal, if you have less money/ not more than $ 50 you can try trading on binance, fees is good , so many coin pair with good volume.

Yes really Binance is the best exchange at the moment, it has many advantages not found in other exchanges, and one of the good things you do constantly remove fake coins from the trading list.

Binance is world first crypto Trading exchange. Although, at this moment they are position 1~10 numbers. Because they are already made some local exchange. Then now all local traders go to there home binance crypto exchange. Then now binance lost there main exchange traders. Now they are starting margin trading. It’s very good or very bad for us. New trader please don’t come here. Because you will lose your money here. 

• +1 1

I think binance is the one of the most trustable exchange site and its price is low you can trade on binance. i also trading on it it is the best for me

• -2 1

Binance is the best exchange where so many peoples will buy the coins and also so many peoples will trade on it.i have an account on binance but still i do not invest anything in it. Crypto is the best market and binance is a great exchnage but i don,t know about that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think binance will do wash trading. It can be that the trade are coming through bot connected through API

Yes, this is what I like about the exchange , and this is the best of it. You will not find any coin or scam of this type. Recently, they added the internal transfer feature.Recently, they added the internal transfer feature. If you transfer bitcoin from a binance  account to another account on the platform, they will not take any fees from you. 

Edited by iloveyobit

Thats very sad to hear. I before thought that binance was one of the most trusted exchange i would never have expected it to do such a thing. i hope this is fake news cause i wanna keep on using binance for my trades.

I think binance was good exchange with low fees for trading and withdrawal, Binance one of most popular trading platform

Actually i am not understanding what is wash trading. i heard about simple trading and margin trading but you are talking about wash trading. can anyone explain it for me.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I like when binance removes fake coins which we can call bicconect. the decision to delete it is very useful for us, because the coin contains fraud. yes this is just my opinion.

Is there still no verification and statement by BTI? binance is for wash trading. Binance platforms that have extraordinary growth, when viewed from their appearance and how they develop it is extraordinary.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:06 AM, CryptoMaster said:

I've just read this article showing some stats from the bigger crypto exchanges. it looks like Binance is doing wash trading on its BTC pair, probably on every other coin and token...

Nothing really surprising. Almost all exchanges allow/does it. And even if it's illegal in some juristisdiction, regulations to cryptocurrency-related enterprises are still unclear, and thus no further actions can be done.

I think the excjanhed only have duty to.pritect their users and coatumera to.feel save doing trading .inevest their money ( coins ) i am not so carws about the wash exchanged .there are expwrta people behind that exchanged  more knew the safety syatem for thwir exchanged so i would say . May be yea may be not.

2 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Nothing really surprising. Almost all exchanges allow/does it. And even if it's illegal in some juristisdiction, regulations to cryptocurrency-related enterprises are still unclear, and thus no further actions can be done.

i dont know why people expect binance team to be so holly because all exchanges do this and a lot more insider trading and pumps followed by dumps is so regular now which is why the make tons of money.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:06 AM, CryptoMaster said:

https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/binance-could-be-wash-trading-latest-statistics-show

I think wash trading is common to all exchanges  to pump their trading volumes but i think binance is had the most lessen wash trades.

Almost all exchange was doing same behaviour too but comparing to other exchange, Binance have less wash trade on each pair, Look exrates for example with almost 60% was fake volume and that was wash trade, It's normal on cryptocurrency exchange nowadays and almost all exchange was same too, We just can use exchange with less wash trade.