Global Stablecoins as a financial bump - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Global Stablecoins as a financial bump

Governments are very nervous and undecided today, as there is a global currency war and stablecoins could become an additional problem more than they are for the cryptocurrency system itself.
Governments and financial institutions are very concerned with keeping the flow of capital under control so as not to unbalance their currencies. The money that goes out tends to devalue the currency itself. That increases the cost of imports and creates inflation !, now being the stablecoins a cryptographic product anchored to physical assets they turn them into currencies with greater attractive system in general since being an anchored and more anonymous system many can migrate to that system, but Take into account that the disadvantages in the crypto ecosystem are already separate.
The stablecoins are already a point of palpable break both economically physical and encrypted, they will have to be carefully observed in the future which fixed site can reign.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 3

On 11/3/2019 at 9:55 PM, Shabbir81 said:

The government is not controlled all over the cryptocurrency because in this day high quantity coins used in the market and government does not control 100% all of them

I do not mean the control that banks have, the fact is that banks are tight to a certain precautionary measure to see how stablecoins can take a hard blow to fiduciary asmonedas, a stable coin being anonymous and private, decentralized and more engaging than paper money, makes any old system in the pane of nerves nervous.
Stable coins have their advantages over this but nevertheless it remains an anti-conceptual blow of decentralized cryptocurrencies.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:55 AM, Shabbir81 said:

The government is not controlled all over the cryptocurrency because in this day high quantity coins used in the market and government does not control 100% all of them

The government cannot control because crypto was not created by the government.

5 minutes ago, Saladdin said:

Till then they would control but blockchain didn't allow to control transaction so they can't if they want

Yup. They just can make a regulation for bitcoin user. Buy they can not stop bitcoin movement.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:55 AM, Shabbir81 said:

The government is not controlled all over the cryptocurrency because in this day high quantity coins used in the market and government does not control 100% all of them.

yes because there are many countries have not totally accept crypto but this stablecoins are balance, if many people buy this coin its still remain the same.

Stablecoins are good option for investors, they have a reason to be created nothing wrong there i think so

but I don’t see interest in investments in stablecoins. Do people invest to increase their savings? And the price for a stablecoin is always the same. Moreover, stablecoins are dangerous and can lead to the collapse of crypto! Where are the guarantees that they are all provided in $?

Yes, I believe that there is no substitute for cryptocurrencies in the future for all governments sooner or later. The disadvantages of the current financial system are clear and cannot be concealed. The end of this corrupt system is unavoidable, and the only option for governments will be cryptocurrencies.

Global Stablecoins remains one of the projects that deserves this trust. But there are many more projects that need to be looked at. 

On 10/24/2019 at 8:30 PM, Keith700 said:

Governments are very nervous and undecided today, as there is a global currency war and stablecoins could become an additional problem more than they are for the cryptocurrency system itself.
Governments and financial institutions are very concerned with keeping the flow of capital under control so as not to unbalance their currencies. The money that goes out tends to devalue the currency itself. That increases the cost of imports and creates inflation !, now being the stablecoins a cryptographic product anchored to physical assets they turn them into currencies with greater attractive system in general since being an anchored and more anonymous system many can migrate to that system, but Take into account that the disadvantages in the crypto ecosystem are already separate.
The stablecoins are already a point of palpable break both economically physical and encrypted, they will have to be carefully observed in the future which fixed site can reign.

We saw many fund news about stabl coins. Recently we got a news that usdt isn't backed by USD. And there we saw a dump on this coin. Sometime some whales publish this kind of news to make panic people.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Global Stablecoins I see that they are becoming old-fashioned and should be developed to be like cryptocurrencies and cryptos are adopted to eliminate all problems

THINK POSITIVE

In the crypot market there we can see many stable coins here. Also we have usd global currency usd. Recently i heard a news about that bitcoin will replace usd and bitcoin will the global currency.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes maybe we can consider that the Stable coin is really good choice for big investors , but I think the goal of those Stable coin is to compete with Bitcoin indirectly, they try to attract many investors because their stable price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I agree with you on this, and so many government resolute into banning these digital currencies thinking this will keep their local currencies and economy safe, but I think it is not right.

Some governments in the world oppose cryptocurrencies, but some governments also support cryptocurrencies such as Malta and Venezuela, I think that in the end not all governments will find a problem in dealing with cryptocurrencies and you will see that they have become a reality spread among people.

Frankly, I prefer to create a stable cryptocurrency backed by gold, and thus we would have moved away from fiat currencies like the dollar and others.

As per my knowledge stablecoins could perform same like fiat currencies. Due to stability they could use for payments. And other coins could be used as assets for speculations. So stablecoins would be the main reason for the failure of fiat currencies. Because stablecoins have advantage over fiat with decentralized system.

The government issued national currencies (Central Bank Digital Coins) will be reality soon. China is ready to release theirs probably when the coronavirus is over in their country. There is demand for the use of these currencies. What will happen is that people will find out that they won't be better from Bitcoin and they will most certainly begin using it as well. 

Global stable coins what do you mean i am not clear enough knowledge about what's you are wants from world economies because there is nothing happened which are stable nothing stable in whole financial markets. It means changes is necessary with the passage of time. 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:30 PM, Keith700 said:

the goverment should check the balances of currencies and keep stabilities and have a firm exchange so that we dont experience inflations and the disadvantages csn be avoided. 

I don't think that stable coins will have that kind of value in the future, they are just created to have stable values to avoid Volatility, but we can't say about the future

We get many stable coins in the market. And these are pretend to stand on $1 USD always. Maximum exchangers support these coins. That's why we can easily convert our crypto to user.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 3/16/2020 at 9:19 PM, Opinder said:

As per my knowledge stablecoins could perform same like fiat currencies. Due to stability they could use for payments. And other coins could be used as assets for speculations. So stablecoins would be the main reason for the failure of fiat currencies. Because stablecoins have advantage over fiat with decentralized system.

Yes, I think that global stablecoins is slowly becoming a threat to the government. The government is getting nervous in the rise of cryptocurrencies because they are afraid that the money will be changed and the systems will changed as well. 

On 11/7/2019 at 5:18 AM, Deborah Christine said:

The government cannot control because crypto was not created by the government.

That's true, as basically having for the crypto currency being created by the government, it would have had different twist on how it's being managed and how the government will turn to use this as a play in the notion of money, but perhaps as it's being on a private and focused decentralization, they government look this a way of reducing their autonomous power on the issue of money in a country

• Useful or interesting 1