Best DEX exchanges - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Best DEX exchanges

I used Etherdelta and forkdelta without problems.

And also used Binance DEX, but I don't think we can say it is completely decentralized. I can't trust completely Binance about DEX.

16 minutes ago, vycl87 said:

I used Etherdelta and forkdelta without problems.

And also used Binance DEX, but I don't think we can say it is completely decentralized. I can't trust completely Binance about DEX.

I agree with you regarding Binance DEX. It is not real decentralized exchange.

I tried using CryptoBridge that is also not bad and has included other coins, and not just Ethereum  based

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

@hexwin

How did you have this signature space? Can you guide me. I have tried everything in my profile setting but no luck.

Sorry about the off-topic.

Check out my other Topic for answer you are looking for.

And please stay on topic and talk about DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES.

Thank you

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

And please stay on topic and talk about DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES.

Apology again. I manged to find it. 

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

What DEX exchanges are you using, and why are you using them?

I have not used and DEX recently but I remember in the early 2018 I used IDEX to exchange some tokens for ETH.

I'm using switcheo and IDEX mostly, sometimes cryptobridge as well. Switcheo is user friendly for me, IDEX is an old one, I have account there, that's why I am not leaving that.

BinanceDEX is number one for me, they have a good features and a fast transactions.

Withdrawals has no problems, listing on their platform is not easy and filtered.

Nothing against it will continue to use it.

I hope my holdings will be there if cannot be listed on main Binance.

Idex and Forkdelta. I like trading eth pairs. I hesitate to trade in Binance dex, and don't really get the whole idea.

I would like radarrelay as well, but it lacks volume so i am left with these.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

I would like radarrelay as well, but it lacks volume so i am left with these.

Never heard of radarrelay. Probably I have missed because I use very few DEX. However, don't use exchange with low volume, low popularity. They may get you rip off 😁

21 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Never heard of radarrelay. Probably I have missed because I use very few DEX. However, don't use exchange with low volume, low popularity. They may get you rip off 😁

You should at least study it if you haven't heard about it. It's using 0x protocol

image.thumb.png.c8643895884bf1ed373a95e896e12f39.png

One more great decentralized exchange is Bisq

''Bisq is an open-source, peer-to-peer application that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in exchange for national currencies. No registration required.''

There is a lot option you can choose to buy or sell Bitcoin and other coins.

Try it out:

https://bisq.network/

Edited by hexwin

15 hours ago, rekter said:

You should at least study it if you haven't heard about it. It's using 0x protocol

The is why people use forum to ask and be informed.

If you will just say that, then you should not write some reply.

The human is asking and be guided, yes must be study but asking for a guide.

Dont be like that as you dont know everything in this world and even the smartest guy needs help!

6 hours ago, cryptokram said:

The is why people use forum to ask and be informed.

If you will just say that, then you should not write some reply.

The human is asking and be guided, yes must be study but asking for a guide.

Dont be like that as you dont know everything in this world and even the smartest guy needs help!

I literally don't understand what are you talking about? Be like what? I don't know everything. No one was even asking about the site and i somehow should have explained in a condescending way in a detail? I thought that my way was faster and more respectful.

8 hours ago, 1millionClub said:

I used cryptobridge back in the day. It was a bit on the slower side but it works quite well. Tried bisq, it felt even slower and the order books were completely empty. Maybe it is because they don't fake their volumes who knows.

Bisq isn't that much popular to be honest. Very low amount people use it. Hence the volume is low. I tried to use it once but because of low order, I didn't.

Bisq has more volume now then it had before.

A lot changed in how it looks also, and still it is safest and most private exchange you can find so far

On 9/28/2019 at 11:18 PM, hexwin said:

Has anyone tried to use Kyber exchange and Kyber swap and have any feedback?

I have not use any of this so far, and I see lot of people talking about them

https://kyber.network/

https://kyberswap.com/

No but I have heard about them long ago. Not sure how they are doing. There are too many decentralized exchanges now and most of them does not have good user interface. 

The only one I used was IDEX long ago.

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

It is new one, but it has nice potential in future

Have you tried it? Or anyone else here? I would love to have a review before going straight. Looking like good so far though, site speed is above average.

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Have you tried it? Or anyone else here? I would love to have a review before going straight. Looking like good so far though, site speed is above average.

YES I did, that is how I received $5 USDT 😉

I ONLY recommend things I tried myself...

If something is good or bad I will write my review and spread the story.

CryptoBridge dex now asks for mandatory KYC

https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/10/01/introducing-user-verification/

One more not well known dex exchange DynX is also closing down. 

It is also based on Bitshares

https://steemit.com/dynx/@dynx/dynx-dex-closing-operations-due-to-legal-restrictions

One more is left based on Bitshares: https://dex.openledger.io/

Edited by hexwin