Best DEX exchanges - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Best DEX exchanges

On 10/23/2019 at 10:26 AM, kjames said:

idex is very much good to me. because of good liquidity and live chatting option with support. site is little heavy sometime hanged if you have slower cpu.

Yeah I still use Idex and never had any problem there and I really like the response time from the support teams too, super fast they respond to you and help resolve your issue.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

4 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

Yeah I still use Idex and never had any problem there and I really like the response time from the support teams too, super fast they respond to you and help resolve your issue.

I use it also. Nice volume for dex. Only problem I see there is that there is no Bitcoin BTC and other coins.
Only Ethereum is available and eth based tokens...

Anyone know why did IDEX chose this stupid decision to have 0.15 eth for market order minimum? they say the fees are problem which is not true , i can confirm a transaction with 0.05 fast..i have some coins there that are lower than the minimum ammount to trade

17 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

Anyone know why did IDEX chose this stupid decision to have 0.15 eth for market order minimum? they say the fees are problem which is not true , i can confirm a transaction with 0.05 fast..i have some coins there that are lower than the minimum ammount to trade

It is silly....
I think if you do KYC they lower that amount, but I am not 100% sure about that.
They just looked what some centralized exchanges are doing  similar thing

35 minutes ago, anapaulacx said:

Binance and bancor should not be included on the list of dex and why?
Binance is a centralized DEX that is fully controlled by the team. I thought that almost all crypto users very well known about this a fun fact, it looks very strange to hear some people are still calling it as DEX because the fact said the team is putting a verification process to be listed on there.

I can agree with you on this. BinanceDEX is not real dex exchange

Yea well i stopped using them at all  when i heard that now u have to make KYC on a decentralized exchange, wtf that defeats the whole purpose of the word "decentralized"  just a bunch of money grabbers with those high fees and their own coin etc

1 hour ago, Caporetto said:

Yea well i stopped using them at all  when i heard that now u have to make KYC on a decentralized exchange, wtf that defeats the whole purpose of the word "decentralized"  just a bunch of money grabbers with those high fees and their own coin etc

I started to use WavesDEX exchange. It is not perfect but I think it is better then most other dex exchanges, and KYC is not mandatory if you don't use fiat withdrawal.

Edited by hexwin

2 hours ago, Basad said:

I am using ether Delta as it was the first Dex on the eth Network, after partcipating in bounties or Airdrop we sell it off in the dex

Actually I too used ether Delta for a while when I newly joined the crypto space but at the time is was a bit confusing for me to use but since I started using Idex I just gat stock kind of.

2 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

Actually I too used ether Delta for a while when I newly joined the crypto space but at the time is was a bit confusing for me to use but since I started using Idex I just gat stock kind of.

I never used delta exchange so far... but I did trade on Idex

41 minutes ago, Baddoshne said:

I utilized cryptobridge once upon a time. It was a piece on the more slow side yet it works very well. Attempted bisq, it felt considerably increasingly slow request books were totally unfilled. Perhaps it is on the grounds that they don't phony their volumes who knows.

Cryptobridge is going to die soon because of their kyc.
Bisq is now better than before, but it is true dex and no fake volume for sure

3 minutes ago, Alinamysh said:

I don’t like this type of exchanges but if choose among them, I will prefer IDEX and DDEX. Unfortunately, Binance DEX isn’t good for me, because of low volumes on some pairs.

It's great to hear that my friend, as long as you are comfortable with a system there's really no need to change it, right? 

Satisfaction is key. 

Best regards. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

21 minutes ago, bitnoval said:

The best decentralize exchange online with good trade volumes and many coins to trade to me are only two, binance dex and idex exchanges these two have everything that you will want in an exchange, fast withdraws and deposits, good trade volume and fast support.

BinanceDEX is not real decentralized exchange
IDEX does not have Bitcoin and other coins, and they ask for KYC.
This is not the best.

9 hours ago, hexwin said:

BinanceDEX is not real decentralized exchange
IDEX does not have Bitcoin and other coins, and they ask for KYC.
This is not the best.

True, this is a new way for IDEX now they did not do KYCs in the past when I started using the site but notice this was asked some months back for customers to do KYC.

2 hours ago, Dammyrichie said:

I use idex and folkdelta when trading on dex exchange I don't have issue with me depositing is withdrawn

Do you have completed KYC for both exchanges or not.
I don't like the fact that Idex exchange added that and option 😕

7 hours ago, iqram7970 said:

As my perception kybersawp is the best decentralized exchange. I have been using it from last 3 years. You can exchange more 100+ coins in kybersawp. Trading fee is very low and it is 100% safe to use. Fork delta is also one of best decentralized exchange but kybersawp is more reliable than fork delta.

I heard other people say good things about kyberswap, but so far I have not used it. I will test it, but they need to add BTC  Bitcoin.
I think they also have leverage marging trading platform

Edited by hexwin

For me now i prefer BinanceDex to trade with BNB and other new project on the dex,but for long time i trade with IDEX on the ethereum blockchain and ther tokens,this two DEX is the best for me now 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:04 PM, Kruze07 said:

I've used crypto ridge a lot, was one of the most famous a few months ago, but now there is not so much volume there, the exchange is good, but j think that is not real descentralized, to much trading bots there.

Cryptobridge has commited suicide as DEX as they now require KYC for all users... I've needed to leave a few funds there and I consider that I was scammed once more...

I advise caution to everyone trying out new exchanges... if the established ones do this kind of stuff, the new ones I can't even imagine

8 hours ago, dentolas said:

Cryptobridge has commited suicide as DEX as they now require KYC for all users... I've needed to leave a few funds there and I consider that I was scammed once more...

I advise caution to everyone trying out new exchanges... if the established ones do this kind of stuff, the new ones I can't even imagine

You can switch to XBTS exchange and use your same CryptoBridge bitshares account , but I am not sure how long they will be able to avoid KYC.  From 2020 every EU exchange will need to have mandatory kyc

Edited by hexwin

5 hours ago, hexwin said:

You can switch to XBTS exchange and use your same CryptoBridge bitshares account , but I am not sure how long they will be able to avoid KYC.  From 2020 every EU exchange will need to have mandatory kyc

oh man... mandatory kyc for all EU exchanges? same as the US? didn't know that the EU was also going like this, it is indeed hurting crypto

Concerning XBTS, am I able to retrieve coins stored at cryptobridge? I will try it... many thanks for the tip

8 minutes ago, dentolas said:

oh man... mandatory kyc for all EU exchanges? same as the US? didn't know that the EU was also going like this, it is indeed hurting crypto

Concerning XBTS, am I able to retrieve coins stored at cryptobridge? I will try it... many thanks for the tip

This is the link about that:  https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dir/2018/843/oj

You can just login to XBTS with your account that you used in cryptobridge.
Convert anything to BTS and then to BTC, or other coin and withdraw to other coin you want 

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 3

On 10/12/2019 at 4:36 PM, corrao25 said:

I have used the decentralized  exchangeI  Cryptobridge e several times  several times.Not a bad exchange. Has been working for a long time. But I recently heard that they were introducing KYC. Also used the ForkDelta exchange. I didn't like it. I don't like to waste on the commission and how it works.

but i think we need to just use the famous exchanges because it will be very better for us , and you says that you are using the Cryptobridge exchange so i have a little question from you , so mate this exchange is top exchange or not?