Best DEX exchanges - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Best DEX exchanges

9 hours ago, Nicetry said:

DEXes are my favourite exchanges, especially IDEX and Forkdelta. But one of them is implementing KYC process, Forkdelta is dying and making fundraising rounds to keep the service. Volentix is still under development and I hope it would become great.

KYC on Forkdelta/IDEX? There is no kyc at that exchange, however you should remove forkdelta cause that exchange was not really safe anymore.

DYOR / DWYOR.

21 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

but i think we need to just use the famous exchanges because it will be very better for us , and you says that you are using the Cryptobridge exchange so i have a little question from you , so mate this exchange is top exchange or not?

I can't say if she's the best. I did not use all the exchanges. This is a DEX exchange. I think Cryptobridge is a good enough and reliable decentralized exchange. There's a commission boy. By the way, you can pay commissions by coin exchange. It will be cheaper

On 11/2/2019 at 9:26 PM, hexwin said:

This is the link about that:  https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dir/2018/843/oj

You can just login to XBTS with your account that you used in cryptobridge.
Convert anything to BTS and then to BTC, or other coin and withdraw to other coin you want 

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost the major part of what I had there (that was not much from the beginning) because of the low profit of stacking and the break in price of BCO... but thanks to you I got back a few sats that were already lost to KYC...

Thanks again man, you were the reason I got those sats back...already had labelled those as lost

• Useful or interesting 1

I dont know why I'm still using etherdelta, maybe etherdelta is a dex exchange with an old-interface look, but the trading volume there is very good and because it is directly integrated with erc wallet, I often get coins below the ICO price, and sell when I listed on exchange, indeed sometimes dump, so it needs analysis and be careful

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I use the following decentralized exchanges: EtherDelta, ForkDelta, and sometimes I use the decentralized exchanges that come with the mobile wallet app. I usually only use decentralized exchanges when I get a new token from a bounty and have to trade on this exchanges.

It depends but at the moment like the best DEX Binance, For tokens based on ERC-20 Forkdelta, Etherdelta and IDEX Also good, For Waves-Based if not mistaken there are also and to my knowledge the last Stellar DEX For stellar-based tokens. But if you ask which one is the best answer, Binance DEX Surely!

I use Binance Dex is the best but we have just BNB against other pair and we don't have a lot of coins,IDEX is the best for Ethereum token and blockchain tokens,DDEX is mutch better but we need change Ethereum to WETH and trade then return weth to ETH and withdraw

3 minutes ago, kross said:

me just using Binance dex, I also often hear people selling coins on a DEX, and then they lose the other coins on their wallet, have you ever experienced them?

I also using binance dex but i still using other old dex exchange like forkdelta and idex dex exchange. Since Binance dex is coming, i also move to binance dex. The volume market here is quite bigger than others.

I have used IDEX in the past because my coins or tokens was listed on that exchange. I don't know what is the difference between Decentralized and normal exchanges. Do they hide or show data on these both type of exchanges?

I think we have different view here, For DEX It depends user needed but the best sofar is Binance DEX I think, Some DEX For ERC-20 token like Forkdelta, Etherdelta and IDEX good too, For Token created on Waves Blockchain there are also DEX. But from my view, Binance DEX Is the best since it's DEX From best exchange!

On 9/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.c8643895884bf1ed373a95e896e12f39.png

One more great decentralized exchange is Bisq

''Bisq is an open-source, peer-to-peer application that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in exchange for national currencies. No registration required.''

There is a lot option you can choose to buy or sell Bitcoin and other coins.

Try it out:

https://bisq.network/

Looks interesting! Have you used this exchange to convert to your local currency and did it work seamlessly as promoted? 

I have used IDEX a couple of times, Etherdelta is too sluggish for my liking.

Edited by Cryptominded

I do not particularly like to use such exchanges, but I do not know whether Finance applies to them, since I have not yet delved into the very essence. I use Etherdelta, as I know here it is exactly used as a DEX exchange, but I do not particularly like it, because sometimes the site can just reboot during trading.

For me, the best dex exchange is only binance dex. Because you can also access binance dex through trustwallet very easy and convenient.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 9/27/2019 at 11:42 PM, hexwin said:

What DEX exchanges are you using, and why are you using them?

This are some of dex exchanges from CoinGecko website with volume, trust score, and more info:

dtKWljF.png

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

I am only using binance dex and idex. Binance dex has a massive volume so it is easy to do scalping there and when I am only using an idex if my token is an ERC20 and doesn't have a bnb feature.

Even though I use the dex service according to the crypto money I will process, there are several dex services I use frequently.  Etherdelta and Forkdelta are among my most important choices, especially for my token trades using Ethereum infrastructure.  I use Switcheo when I want to trade with a token using NEO infrastructure, and Binance Dex when I want to trade token using a BNB infrastructure.  All of them are popular in their fields and they do not encounter any security problems because they are the highest quality services.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

in my opinion the best of dex exchange is currently IDEX with a good and exprienced team and also satisfying services , so far i often trade on idex .

Exchanging expense is low and it is 100% safe to utilize. Fork delta is additionally one of best decentralized trade yet kybersawp is more dependable than fork delta. what's more, however for long time I exchange with IDEX on the ethereum blockchain and ther tokens,this two DEX is the best for me now.

The Dex that I often use is binance dex, etherdelta and idex. depending on the highest coin value too, usually I monitor the DEX market for arbitrage trading. Because I often use binance so I also use DEX that they make, that's all because it's simpler in my opinion.

The newest one I tried is atomex and to trade tezos and btc. I think the advantage of atomex is the interface is pretty nice, and it has a multi currency wallet so it makes things easier. The main point of atomex if you couldn't tell by the name is they utilize atomic swaps (smart contract that enables exchange of one cryptocurrency for another with no middleman). If you are trading tezo's i'd at least give it a look.

4 hours ago, Ummi said:

The remainder of the trade isn't totally decentralized. 

What are the reasons?

I use the newdex because some of my assets are EOS token. I've used binance dex once during the crypterium trading competition. So far newdex and switcheo is the best Dex for me. 

DEX exchange is a good exchange but someone told me that this exchange is not a good and they are not going to send the withdraw to their clients if this is not good then tell me because i wish i want to invest some money in it and i want to buy some coins because some coins which i need are not available on yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BinanceDEX is the first stock exchange on which I created my account.
I set up specifically for IEo, I like the quick payout and service via BNB.
I recommend, support and security related to the main Binance exchange is a priority. I use BinanceDEX and I'm not looking for another one.