Founder of Qiwi invested $ 17 million in Telegram cryptocurrency - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
VovaLacoste

Founder of Qiwi invested $ 17 million in Telegram cryptocurrency

This is a very cool idea. I believe that the Telegram project would be very cool and promising, and could even blow up the market! But it is very sad that nothing was possible. I think that in the near future, this will all get better, and we will one day see this currency - gram!

• +1 2

I think it's totally a fake news.  whenever tg is restricted in so many country for their security issue. And it host a lot of scamming project and also scammers.  So it's unbelievable to invest $17 million.

That's interesting,but i don't know why telegram needs its own cryptocurrency, because as for me it's useless.You cant buy smth with this coin,it is not like if Microsoft or Apple will create their own coin.So,if 17 million usd is not much for him to invest - that's ok,if it's about 10%+ of him money i think that was stupid to invest
PS:pls,like my comment,ty

The Telegram project in its entirety is very successful and the cryptocurrency that would have been put on the market had it not been for its clash with the regulations of the stock exchanges, it would have had a wonderful future and we would have a real and strong project in the cryptocurrency market, and we hope that will happen soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Coming forward of big organizations investors  into crypto is big good news where  the crypto currency get attention and more investment. This gives good boost for crypto progress  and can clear the crypto legalization  path. The telegram is a biggest platform for cryptocurrency where the every project needed their project at their telegram group. Also they use it for news and projects updates. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

According to my information, the investors of the Telegram Open Network (TON) project refused to return the invested money, and Telegram invited the investors to return only 77% of their investment, and due to these problems Telegram was forced to postpone the launch of the system.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/26/2020 at 8:04 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I have heard about the telegram project and their coin but till now I don't know about their ico or ieo and there are many rumors about the project as many people are saying it as a scam project so everybody be aware about this project.

They was releasing their token which is gram token but at yet it is not released. I don't think why they are not releasing it but agree with you that it is looking like a scam project.

On 10/26/2020 at 6:55 PM, malik6314193 said:

They was releasing their token which is gram token but at yet it is not released. I don't think why they are not releasing it but agree with you that it is looking like a scam project.

Telegram coin is over. SEC decided to shut TON down and the presales of more than a billion dollars Telegram had made were ordered to be refunded to investors. It wasn't a scam but SEC thought that it was going to be something they didn't want to see.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:41 PM, andrehol said:

Yes, in the modern world, nothing can be said about the reliability of the information received. It is impossible to verify. the truth is that all social networks want to earn on cryptocurrencies. but to resist this is impossible, and it is not necessary. time will close unnecessary projects without us.

Almost every big platform is introducing their own crypto currency and they are claiming their coin to be good, stable, legit and beneficial but at the end the result are same as other coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It is my understanding that there were many talks about Telegram developing its own crypto, however in a recent article this year it seems that Telegram has given up on trying to create this crypto. Therefore i am not sure how legit this news is at the time it was posted, because it will not be possible for someone to invest in a coin that is not on the market or that has not yet been released. 

However, if this is true, a large investment like this shows a lot of confidence in a coin. I think that in order for a coin to prosper with such a large investment, it needs to be accompanied with a good marketing scheme, so that the people are made aware of it and so that more and more prominent individuals promote it as well. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I had a lot of hopes for a telegram ICO that I thought it would have helped the ICO market to revive and create more good cryptocurrency. Telegram would have given us a really good and privacy coin that many millions of users of the app would trade and use as money. 

Sec has stopped telegram and didn't allow this coin asked for all the investors to be paid back and all telegram plans to stop.

• +2 1

The Telegram Open Network (TON) blockchain project organized by Telegram founder and president Pavel Durov was announced in early 2018, where it featured the Gram coin as the main digital currency. This project you are talking about was questioned by US legislators and was even legally stopped by causing Telegram to abandon its project. I think that the investment of so much money in a project that was abandoned has reasons that to be sure we must investigate and study more thoroughly. We will see what changes may appear with the TON project in the future.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 10/24/2019 at 4:45 PM, VovaLacoste said:

the ICO of the TON blockchain platform, on which the Gram cryptocurrency will operate.

It had so much support and made so many money but it is sad to read the SEC didn't allow the Gram crypto to operate at all. I was very confused on why would the telegram team not be allowed to proceed with this. I could have been one great cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Some big players were involved in telegram and it was shut down by the american government. They feared of the encrypted chat messanger and the ways the gram could have been used. Lately I've also heard from Europe that they try to ban end to end encryption apps. It seems that there will not be any privacy left at all online.

1 hour ago, zhoutong said:

Lately I've also heard from Europe that they try to ban end to end encryption apps. It seems that there will not be any privacy left at all online.

From one side, governments have the right to track all the transaction made between citizens (wether inside the country or intercountry transactions) to avoid tax evasions and to avoid illegal oprations (like buying/selling weapons and drugs (dopes) using cryptocurrencies)

• +1 1

I do not think that this news is true and it is false information. Perhaps it does not have a strong source. Nothing can be said about the reliability of the information received. Impossible to verify

It was a promising project from telegram and it was ended before it even started. There won't be a gram now and this market that could open many possibilities for us to profit was closed. There are efforts to ban telegram from some countries but most of them are unsuccesful.

It is a pity that this project was cancelled. Most of us use telegram all the time and it could have made it to a great coin and a blockchain that would be used and be fast and instant transactions with very low fees. I am very sad about the cancellation of Gram and while there have been some projects that want to continue what was stopped, there will not be big backing as all the presales were ordered to be refunded.

This is really informative and interesting content my friend. Thank you for sharing this. I really think this is big win for the cryptocurrency market. A lot of sources are trying to manipulate the cryptocurrency world. Certain countries have even tried to destroy them due to the high profit making.

Firstly, the matter is not so easy, here is Facebook is still suffering so far and has not been able to launch its currency to Libra and secondly that such an amount is considered small and not an actual and long-term investment for the currency of a social platform such as Telegram, and therefore I do not see that it is a good investment in principle and all we have seen so far is news We did not see any actual movement on this matter

• +3 1

On 10/26/2019 at 3:19 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

first of all 99 percent of news are fake and not official at all, and secondly the governments actually don't let them such things

I get it that many news on internet or fake and telegram does not have any coin but many crypto projects are working on very innovative the ideas and one thing we need to keep in mind that is the future of all cryptos is bright even governments not stop because of decentralization.