Founder of Qiwi invested $ 17 million in Telegram cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
VovaLacoste

Founder of Qiwi invested $ 17 million in Telegram cryptocurrency

What is QIWI i have no idea about QiWi.is it any airdrop can we earn money from QiWi? whats the relation QiWi and telegram. Plz tele brother i am new here. 

Yes i  read about this news at May 31,2018 detail said also Jakobiashvili invested $ 10 million.  According to Russian media, Roman Abramovich also invested in the project, although his representatives did not confirm or deny this information.but I have not found the latest news about the continuation of this news. 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:45 PM, VovaLacoste said:

RIAN_5897701.HR_.ru_.jpg?itok=rL6cuvYn

The founder of Qiwi, Sergey Solonin, has invested $ 17 million in the cryptocurrency of the Telegram messenger, he told Izvestia. He also added that he agreed to postpone the transfer of tokens due to a claim by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Solonin does not know about the plans of other cryptocurrency investors. Of the 171 Gram investors, besides him, only the founder of Wimm-Bill-Dann, David Yakobashvili, is known. The latter declined to comment.

October 23 is the deadline for Gram investors to announce whether they are ready to postpone the launch of TON. The extension of the deadline requires the consent of the majority, recalled an analyst at the Alpari Analytical Center, Vladislav Antonov.

If more than 50% are against it, the Durovs will return 77% of the investments. The rest of the money could be spent on the development of the project, follows from the suit of the SEC.

Lawyers interviewed by Izvestia believe that other investors will most likely not mind waiting for the dispute to be resolved, however, the Durov brothers are very likely to have agreements with banks and brokers that it is long and expensive to play back. If the tokens are not transferred to investors, Pavel Durov will have to pay fines and bear other expenses.

On October 11, the American regulator filed a lawsuit against Telegram Group and TON Issuer and suspended the ICO of the TON blockchain platform, on which the Gram cryptocurrency will operate. According to the commission, in January – March 2018, the Durov brothers sold 2.9 billion coins and raised $ 1.7 billion. The SEC is unhappy that the financial information of the companies was not disclosed, as required by the laws on US securities.

I found that qiwi is a social platform. And telegram also a social app. But it has some great feature which other platforms don't have. Maximum people of the crypto field use this app. It has a native token called TON.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

My personal opinion is that also rich people are beginning to recognize the importance of the crypto market and als want to make some profit from it. I'm not into the cospiracy theories of the rich trying to steal from us.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think this news is fake, as I think until now, the cryptocurrency for Telegram has not been put up for sale among investors, but I hope this important project will succeed.

The founder of Qiwi, Sergey Solonin, has invested $ 17 million in the cryptocurrency of the Telegram messenger, he told Izvestia. He also added that he agreed to postpone the transfer of tokens due to a claim by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Solonin does not know about the plans of other cryptocurrency investors. Of the 171 Gram investors, besides him, only the founder of Wimm-Bill-Dann, David Yakobashvili, is known. The latter declined to comment.

October 23 is the deadline for Gram investors to announce whether they are ready to postpone the launch of TON. The extension of the deadline requires the consent of the majority, recalled an analyst at the Alpari Analytical Center, Vladislav Antonov.

If more than 50% are against it, the Durovs will return 77% of the investments. The rest of the money could be spent on the development of the project, follows from the suit of the SEC.

Lawyers interviewed by Izvestia believe that other investors will most likely not mind waiting for the dispute to be resolved, however, the Durov brothers are very likely to have agreements with banks and brokers that it is long and expensive to play back. If the tokens are not transferred to investors, Pavel Durov will have to pay fines and bear other expenses.

On October 11, the American regulator filed a lawsuit against Telegram Group and TON Issuer and suspended the ICO of the TON blockchain platform, on which the Gram cryptocurrency will operate. According to the commission, in January – March 2018, the Durov brothers sold 2.9 billion coins and raised $ 1.7 billion. The SEC is unhappy that the financial information of the companies was not disclosed, as required by the laws on US securities.

I'm not sure about this news.if he do this then this is great news for all telegram users.i hope he will do something for telegram users.i'm really happy to khow this nice news. 

Is this news true, if all this amount of the Telegram coin project has been sold, why has this project not yet appeared on the ground? I think Telegram has backed away from the idea of issuing its own digital currency.

I see a lot of people are talking about this telegram cryptocurrency but where is it? I can't find any information about their project and how they are developing their coin. 

I'm hearing this news for the first time and as for me I will never in my lifetime ever invest in telegram crypto projects because they scammed me a lot and i hate them.

There is no coins to Telegram at all they still development it how we can invest in something that is not even exist ?

• +1 1

that us great but i see some bad sides investing in a coin not list d y t and put that much of money for building a dangerous thing can be fails it is reqlly strange .

This is not so surprising, because the founder of QIWI is trying very hard to develop his company, they even opened their own bank, Rocket Bank. I am very happy for the qiwi that the company is now developing so much and will take part in such large projects.

You just said it's a new way to scam them. Everyone knows now more scams are going on at Telegram. In that case, the founder of Kiwi would never invest $ 17 million in telegraph cryptocurrency. This is their new strategy so that everyone greedily joins their site.

I don't know how true the news is, but if it is true it has done well, in my opinion telegram is a solid company that has been hampered in all ways but if and when it will be able to make its token and to launch an ico / ieo it will certainly be a success...

Thank you for sharing that, but I think this is a fake news, still there are not any news of information official from Telegram about that, but of course we are on the era of speculation and false news.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

How one can invest that huge money on telegram cryptocurrency of which one is sure that it is legit or not. It seems to me fake news but God know better.

this is the outstanding information that 17 million of bucks may be invested inside the telegram crypto and i suppose this is the steps in an effort to make extraordinary the crypto market and peoples will trust on this enterprise and i'm awaiting the telegram coin because i want to buy that.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a lot of rumors around the ton project. But so far nothing useful has been done. Therefore, I do not pay attention to the news and wait for something real and not rumors.

I don't think that is true 17$ million is very large amount and i don't think he can invest all that amount while there are many crypto scammers in telegram and they have made many telegram users to hate it and quit using it.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Qiwi isn't popular as much Telegram. Telegram made his top position because of it's unique services. I think that's why Qiwi founder invested on telegram.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is great news for the Qiwi maker to invest a good amount in a cryptogram, the Telegram, and this is all positive news for Crypto.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/26/2020 at 6:04 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I have heard about the telegram project and their coin but till now I don't know about their ico or ieo and there are many rumors about the project as many people are saying it as a scam project so everybody be aware about this project.

There is no sales of the GRAM token happening right now. SEC is trying to force telegram to stop the release of their token for various reasons. They are actually trying to have as much control as possible to the telegram project as they fear the privacy and anonymizing it can provide.

According to the latest news, Pavel Durov is not going to continue working on TON because of the pressure by US government, I hope that he wants just to fake it so he would get more space.

Qiwi is a Chinese social app. Most of the Chinese peoples use the platform. But telegram use an international app. Most of the crypto users use this. And also there are some other feature which is great. And this attract the Qiwi founder to invest on telegram.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil