400,000 USDT - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There will be a huge airdrop in IDAX exchange platform this something you can join which the free coin has its value already.

400,000 USDT promo runs October 21-31 2019. grab the opportunity to get some free tokens and participate in IDAX!

here is the link for more information: https://airdropalert.com/updates/you-airdrop-of-400000-usdt-on-idax?fbclid=IwAR2pEbGMNvLiudH3WOAVCN_x7gKpKmucMIvvn2NE9cYole-iQhoITNLvlKw

Thank you for sharing valuable information.
The theme of the article "YOU Airdrop of 400,000 USDT on IDAX" but the exchanges discussed in the article are the OKEx exchange and Rewards will be distributed to users’OKEx

guys! no need to thank me that way! just share something also if you bump with some good news or new news to the forum! we are here to give and learn from others. I hope you can participate there as OKEX is one of the best platform giving away free money!

On 10/24/2019 at 3:26 PM, cryptokram said:

There will be a huge airdrop in IDAX exchange platform this something you can join which the free coin has its value already.

400,000 USDT promo runs October 21-31 2019. grab the opportunity to get some free tokens and participate in IDAX!

Do we need KYC for this IDAX exchange?
I don't have account there but I am not fan of mandatory kyc, but I would like to check it out

Wow, thank you very much for this information. Be sure to participate in this airdrop, you can get a tasty profit from this site 🙂

upd: Airdrop ended, but I will wait the next invent

Edited by TimopheyKa

This airdrop has ended already. But my bad I missed it. If I joined this forum early, I might have participated in this airdrop campaign of IDAX exchange platform. Hopefully we will get more airdrops like this in future. 

ahh unfortunately, i am too late for this airdrop. I wish i could have participated in it. the details about it seems nice. Anyone who participated here and got their airdrop reward from it? Cam you update us on this please

I also see that there a lot of airdrops now in indax and they are really paying they want to be popular as this day if you are not popular youre platform will not gain and will not use by anyone.