AFFILIATE PROGRAM Affiliate Program at YoBit.io/net - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

AFFILIATE PROGRAM Affiliate Program at YoBit.io/net

wow that is a great opportunity to make some extra money in that exchange but you need to work very hard in order to get some referrals for your link and to join it and trade here

I also have seen this feature of the YoBit site and also have tried 3 times but didn't receive any reward. Actually I haven't understand the exact way of refering someone because there shows the 4 types of referral program, please someone would help me to understand the exact features of referral program.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The affiliation program at the Yobit is the best programs of all the affiliations that we have done these in our life too. Many of the affiliations are such wastage of time. But the Yobit affiliation is better giving money to us.

COs will never die, as long as people have new ideas there will always be new coins and tokens to invest in.� It is definitely a very risk thing to invest in but the gains can be huge.� I haven't totally given up hope yet but I'm just being more careful.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:58 AM, nosipho said:

you receive referral link where you can recruit and register new members at yobit, then every trade new members/referral makes you get 20% of commision in btc.

so many opportunities to get more funds in yobit. 

It is curious and in fact little do they know it, but yobit is a powerful Exchange that allows you to earn money in various ways, the yobit affiliate section generates 20% in btc for the exchanges that generate referrals, income is also generated by he work done in cryptotalk, double payments are received, a weekly payment from btc and one from talk token, you also generate money with the investment you make within the investbox, they can also earn money with their airdrop, without a doubt it has many ways to earn money, all it requires is self-effort. Without a doubt yobit is the best there is.

On 1/24/2021 at 8:57 PM, Eezabell said:

The affiliation program at the Yobit is the best programs of all the affiliations that we have done these in our life too. Many of the affiliations are such wastage of time. But the Yobit affiliation is better giving money to us.

Hello.

can you explain to me how to use my referral Code. i have registered many friends inYobit without my referral link because i don't know how to use it.