AFFILIATE PROGRAM Affiliate Program at YoBit.io/net - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

AFFILIATE PROGRAM Affiliate Program at YoBit.io/net

you receive referral link where you can recruit and register new members at yobit, then every trade new members/referral makes you get 20% of commision in btc.

so many opportunities to get more funds in yobit. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It's been 20% since I started on Yobit in 2016. It has been very nice as I have over 500 referrals. Yobit gets a lot of negativity but I have enjoyed using their exchange and never had any problems. Most complaints are from members who made a mistake and want Yobit to fix their mistake. If you push buy, sell, or send and a it was a mistake.....It's 100% YOUR fault and NOT Yobit. Due your due dilligence and check the status of any wallet you are considering using BEFORE you press send. Take responsibility and treat everything like you would when doing online banking. Double and triple-check everything. I got off the topic a bit there, sorry. It's great when you refer active traders to Yobit and there is no limitation on the commission you can earn.

ICOs will never die, as long as people have new ideas there will always be new coins and tokens to invest in.� It is definitely a very risk thing to invest in but the gains can be huge.� I haven't totally given up hope yet but I'm just being more careful.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:58 AM, nosipho said:

you receive referral link where you can recruit and register new members at yobit, then every trade new members/referral makes you get 20% of commision in btc.

so many opportunities to get more funds in yobit. 

You forgot to add that they give Yotra too for referrals commissions on BTC pairs.

Yes it's good referral program, and if you have referrals which are traders that can be good too.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

20% commission?  not bad.. Not just we can earn money in trading with yobit, but also we can earn from referrals what a nice exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I think it is great to get 20% of all referral dealings, and this forum is a great opportunity for advertising to attract more referrals as you can invite people to profit from the Crypto Talk forum and make more profit.

I know this affiliate program. anything about yobit I know is good, and the affiliate program of yobit is also very comfortable, it always benefits the user.

The affiliate program in yobit it is means that's you'll be working as the worker of yobit (free lancer) that's means you'll be paid by commission from your referred members

Every single change advantage folks who incite brand-new consumers for many years. On the other hand, we've got to for you to profits concern on the price along with believability that this podium gives. Not every one particular package are generally performance along with respect.

Yes, I have been using this method for a while, but in order to win from the people who registered, they have to negotiate using bitcoin only.

So this yobit exchange is the great exchange site for me with the so many interesting features.Yes, you can invite so many users by using special referral link from the Yobit exchange. You can promote your referral link on the different social media platforms to invite users. 

I dont know if is still stopped the sign ups to Yobit website exchange, but for those who yet invited referrals before is good for them, because they will collect a lot of income from their referrals 20% is a good commission.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes you are right, I am using the refreles system on the Yobit platform, but it must be noted that in order to win, your friend must be trading on other currencies against bitcoin.

wooow, That is cool for sure all i know they already have a yobit account but that will helpe for the next time so thanks for the information alot my friend. is there any other features for the referral link?

I want to know about how much I will be getting from the yobit referral progam if my refers use the investbox? Or I will only be getting paid when my referrals done trades?.

I quite like this affiliate commission affiliate program. I am looking for such a project to join, I have participated quite a lot before but they gave a low commission so I don't like it. 20% is a good number.

I always support the affiliate program. Because it is so profitable for everyone. I always prefer it. The percentage rate of Yobit affiliate is so high. So I want to  do it.

Almost all exchanges or money related websites have a referral program. I don't understand why some people don't take profit about it.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This is good, i have refer my friends and i receive commissions from them when they trade their coins. Its not that much because i only receive 20% from their trading fee but the good thing is that they exchange many times because they are cryptotalk members too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The yobit affiliate program is very interesting to generate something additional for marketing, I think it is one of the most rewarded at the level of exchanges, it is a good way to earn money.

Sorry i am new here.

i have a yobit referral link. can you help me how to use it ( how to make friends join yobit through it) and earn some btc.

We can boost up our earning if we make some referral that some people used yobit exchange from our referral system by doing this we received 20% of their trading fees which earned by yobit exchange from our referral trading. Not bad at all if we make some serious people who constantly used this exchange. 

I had never heard about the referral system. Because if I knew then I could actually earn good amount of money from that. Because the system is all about trading and exchanges I guess. But maybe that would be better if the system  is still available. Because a lot of my friends also joined and I could make money. 

On 4/4/2020 at 5:16 PM, kadayakito said:

I quite like this affiliate commission affiliate program. I am looking for such a project to join, I have participated quite a lot before but they gave a low commission so I don't like it. 20% is a good number.

If you really concentratrd on finding for the active referrals in the yobit exchange, for example you got 100 active referrals, hope you'll be earn a lot and there will no need for you to do trading.