Mobile mining - Page 8 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matthew Ayegba

Mobile mining

I know the following about mining with mobile phones. Mining operations that can be performed over the numbers and numbers formed in the internet history cause the phone's processor to contract and heat. Although this application, which shortens the life of the phone, is not received positively by many experts, it is known that it also opens the door to the wear of the phone battery. Moreover, it has proved that mining operations on the phone do not generate much income.

Crypto mining operations can be done more easily on a computer than on a phone. Since crypto mining operations are known as difficult and troublesome operations, it can be more difficult to create such operations on the phone compared to the computer environment.

• +5 1

22 hours ago, zagzag said:

I know the following about mining with mobile phones. Mining operations that can be performed over the numbers and numbers formed in the internet history cause the phone's processor to contract and heat. Although this application, which shortens the life of the phone, is not received positively by many experts, it is known that it also opens the door to the wear of the phone battery. Moreover, it has proved that mining operations on the phone do not generate much income.

Crypto mining operations can be done more easily on a computer than on a phone. Since crypto mining operations are known as difficult and troublesome operations, it can be more difficult to create such operations on the phone compared to the computer environment.

You are absolutely right. It is simply impossible to earn even more or less normal money on mobile mining. But breaking the phone is so easy. The phone heats up and this makes the processor's lifespan short.

• +2 1

Most people will agree that it is not worth it for mobile mining. While high power factoring has potential data costs and low computing power costs, mobile mining is a very inefficient way to get cryptocurrency. 

I wonder what are these currencies that will be mined by a mobile phone with a very weak processor compared to modern computer processors, what is the value of these coins? Does the miner really make a profit through his phone?

• +2 1

People can use their phones for mining but they don't get much currency and it will harm their devices so it is better for them to mine with mining machines.

Mobiles are not designed to do mining, you will be putting a very heavy load on the processor of your device and you will destroy it. Mobile phones are very expensive especially in my country and I need a year or so and even more than that of continuous work on mining to be able to buy a device, so I am not ready to waste my device and spend a year to buy another.

On 11/21/2020 at 4:44 AM, Pishi33 said:

Mobile mining is a very important issue.  Mobile communication has made our means of communication much easier.  Many types of mobiles are being made in the world for mobile mining.

Mobile mining is not a means of communication, it has nothing to do with communication, which I do not expect communication to be in your comment. Mining on phone is mobile mining, which is not profitable. Cloud mining is not the same as mobile mobile but you can access cloud mining through the computer or phone. Most coud mining is a scam. 

• +2 1

Mobile mining of electronics is not really mining, it is like a presence and you will have a part of the pool. Actual mining on mobile is basically useless because you will not get any satisfaction from the mining power of your phone.

Mining on the Mobile is almost non possible. Because Mining on the phone is totally wastage of the time. Instead of Giving the Profit Mining on the Phone or the Cell gives us A lot of the loss. That we can bear any more and You can Loss Your Phone also.

Mining on cell phones is not profitable, wherever you look at it, in the case of electroneum it is just a sideboard coin, for longer than "mines" you will simply get crumbs that later when withdrawing, will give errors, therefore your phone was simply used as a point to move information for nothing.

the mining you are talking about is not the mining you can not say that it is the real mining which is being happened with the help of the mobile but these are the airdrops.

There is no logic and mining through a mobile is just a waste of time and mostly scams . Avoid it and to know the truth read and research about mining. They require strong CPU and GPU that's what necessary and a little mobile can afford such mining process and brakes down.

• +2 1

On 1/12/2021 at 5:00 PM, Whale000 said:

We cannot mine by phone because mining requires great energy, and the phone cannot withstand this energy, and instead of using the phone we need mining devices with high strength to use for mining

It depends, like the cryptotab, you can adjust the mining hashes in order to reduce the mining power, but even the hashes that will damage the phone will not still mine profitably on the phone not to talk of reducing it. 

I read a piece of information that says: The hash generated by the mining device is equal to 6 million times the hash generated by the mobile phone. This comparison is sufficient to tell you that mining from a mobile phone does not give any real profit.

In fact, I tried it once with a phone mining app and it went very wrong, but I'm not saying they are all like that. The truth is that as everything has advanced there should be many opportunities to do so, but also many scams. So, the best thing would be to know where you are going to invest your time.

Edited by maarcoferrer

14 hours ago, Zaib184 said:

Mobile  mining is most important.

I am use almost minig.

@Zaib184 Just a correction to avoid the misconception about mobile mining, the weakest de ice CPU are phones, while computers can not mine profitably again, then will phones be able to mine which are weaker than computers. It is not possible, phone mining is not profitable and can lead to phone damaged, then why mining with phones. 

• +2 1

Hi Dear Friend I Listen About The Digital currency Mining About in Smart Phone.

Profitable. and Digital Graphics Better U Earn And Make Lot Of Money 

Mobile mining that is not favorable, you earned a penny and kill your smartphone. Your smartphone not meant for this, + mining sites can be scam and refuse to pay earned. If you want mining, buy graphics card or asics, but no smartphone

Телеграм канал про Крипту: https://t.me/CheZteRR

------------------------------------------------------

Помогу заработать другим в своём телеграм канале. Всем профитов!

electroneum's mobile mining isn't really actually mining, its like an attendance and you will have a share of the pool. actual mining on mobile is basically useless as you will not get even a satoshi from your phone's mining power

On 1/19/2021 at 8:28 AM, GanBin said:

@Zaib184 Just a correction to avoid the misconception about mobile mining, the weakest de ice CPU are phones, while computers can not mine profitably again, then will phones be able to mine which are weaker than computers. It is not possible, phone mining is not profitable and can lead to phone damaged, then why mining with phones. 

You need to make certain corrections, the weakest devices are phones to mine, they can not mine and make good money out of it, it will remain bad and least devices having mining lower because of the little hash capabilities. 

On 10/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

Dear friend mobile mining apps are usually scam. I use multimine app for mining eth. I mined 50k satoshis and they are not withdrawable. I don't know why?  But most of them are scam and waste of time. 

It is true that mobile mining has small cost but you cannot think about it like this ,you should keep in mind that your mobile processor is not designed to do mining and you are overloading and consuming it and wearing it out and the battery life time will be remarkably shorter. So I advise you to stay away from mobile mining if you wat to keep your devise in a good condition. 

• +2 1

Other's says that mobile mining is good and profitable but in fact it can harm your device especially your mobile phone. And also the earning is not good because it is just a little amount. Mobile phone can't perform how mining rig can do so it is not advisable to do some mining using mobile phone.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

There are many apps and websites who says of mining and giving of profit to users. But they are not giving I have used multimine app and mined more than 50k satoshis but they do not withdraw it.  Because they are scam. So be careful of that things. 

I recommend not to do mobile minning as mobile minning sites are mostly scams and also it is not a easy process to do it requires big machines with heavy RAM and Processors mobile would not be able to bear load of this minning and eventually heat up. "Pi" is the onyl reliable mobile minning as it requires normal device to mine it will be official soon.