McAfee DEX - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

McAfee DEX

On 10/4/2019 at 4:19 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.dd6235e1ed9b992d7d06a752dbdab5e0.png

Get ready for new DEX exchange staring in October 7 and supported by John McAfee!

Nice to see more options in exchanges

https://mcafeedex.com/

Who that's guy McAfee cause I've hired lot story about him also my brother talk about him much but I don't know who's that guy and what dealing for, or he is a cryptocurrency investor like satoshi nakamoto.

5 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

I read on cryptonews article, Dex exchange and also some exchange make fake volume using bot trading, I think thats not fair. I prefer trade in trusted exchange

Yah that's really they use fake volume in-order to get much profit their own, that's really hurts users that's why suggest to use cryptocurrence exchange like binance, yobit, poloniex etc.

1 hour ago, Donanald said:

this isnt mcafee's dex. he justs uses his name to sell products people pay him to sell.

i remember an "magic exchang agregator" that was a paid site that used a exchange api to trade, lol. basically you paid for nothing. and people paid him to put his name on it and put on his twitter.

he is just a marketing guy.

So you mean that person is blackmailer or is leggit but only use McAfee name to promote his business fast, even so he's really what will happen if he scam people! That's means will destroy reputation if McAfee.

3 hours ago, 420blaze said:

yes, he uses all his fame to get money and all people that think he is legit lose their money beacause of this... never trust him like this, always see what he is saying

Really now are days scammer are uses big names to blackmail people. I remember I was register in one cloud mining site and they show their company key people they said 

President and founder: bill gates

CEO: jeff bezoz

Chairman: mark zuckerberg

At the time I saw this I was suprised and ask someone and he told me don't dare to invest they are scammers.

16 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Yah that's really they use fake volume in-order to get much profit their own, that's really hurts users that's why suggest to use cryptocurrence exchange like binance, yobit, poloniex etc.

therefore I really don't believe in trading volume even though the data is in coinmarketcap (cmc), because the calculation uses the system, so it can't really show which is original and which is bot.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

therefore I really don't believe in trading volume even though the data is in coinmarketcap (cmc), because the calculation uses the system, so it can't really show which is original and which is bot.

Same with me. I don't trust any data I see on coinmarketcrap website.
So many fake volume and fake information data makes me not to trust this website at all

Edited by hexwin

7 hours ago, Mathers said:

Would the kyc verification be mandatory procedure to access the platform features like trading and withdrawal, I mean but why have KYC verification in the first if it's claimed to be a DEX.

No not at all.

You need the card or bank details if you want to buy using fiat. Other than that there are no ID or such things. If you are dealing with crypto to crypto then you are very fine.

19 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Most of them are fake AF.

• Useful or interesting 1

31 minutes ago, hexwin said:

So many fake volume and fake information data makes me not to trust this website at all

coinmarkecap data of course not accurate, they only counting using data system, when we see the data fo sure that would be 100% wrong data, not all data, but almost all data there, CMC counting a lot of data of crypto, that's understandable

#ProphetInvestor

8 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

coinmarkecap data of course not accurate, they only counting using data system, when we see the data fo sure that would be 100% wrong data, not all data, but almost all data there, CMC counting a lot of data of crypto, that's understandable

I am using CoinGecko website instead of coinmarketcrap myself, because I think it shows  more information about projects and all other activity like social media.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I am using CoinGecko website instead of coinmarketcrap myself, because I think it shows  more information about projects and all other activity like social media.

I see that buddy, we can read  a lot of information in coingecko, but I mostly use mobile phone applications, the name is coinstats, we can get more information while outside and drink coffee

#ProphetInvestor

9 minutes ago, Joann Gutierrez said:

every coin that McAfee has promoted has end up either being a scam or a pump and dump coin so I don't know what to say

Not every coin, but most of them did not end up so good.

Anyway did you hear that McAfee now predict that Bitcoin will be 2 million dollar worth 😆 ?

Is the exchange already working? Has anyone used it before? McAfee is a man with a long tongue. He has already made many resonant statements and has promised many things but has not fulfilled them. I remember he wrote through his twitter account what coins to buy because they are good. Then the truth was that he did not write it and his twitter feed was broken

On 10/10/2019 at 5:04 AM, Madara said:

Uhm are we serious ? A McAfee dex ? Hahha good one , I wouldn't use it even if they gave 1 btc for free :)). Why would anyone trust that guy anymore ? He told us so many useless things ...I still don't see dogecoin pumping like he said 2 weeks ago hahaha.

It may take a year also, but hos word won't come true. For starting this Mac Afee Dex exchange he really wants to become a strong Scammer in the world. I know everyone knows his attitude and no one willing to invest in this Dex exchange.

Don't invest with this scammer in order to lose your money.

I haven't heard about it, but I wouldn't thrust anything that has McAfee name on it. Got burned on his "advice" already...

• Useful or interesting 1

McAfee is a very influential person in the cryptocurrency hoping his guarantee floor will have many new features.  Maybe I will create an account to try

11 minutes ago, Nozimjon said:

The exchange is quite normal. But there are questions on the receipt of funds. On some scouts, you need a lot of confirmations, so they may have to wait a very long time. For fiat, verification is mandatory, and I'm not sure that there is a warning about it, so if you drive a fiat there, get ready to shine your docks.

The question is, how much will it be decentralized? And how much you can trust McAfee our money. He is a man who does not keep his words. I wonder what there will be support on the exchange. For example, if money does not come to the exchange, who will solve this issue?

Maybe on this exchange the price of BTC will be 1 million! who knows what this madman has planned, anyway he did create the famous antivirus, so he is alot more experienced than any other ico team...he is doing good things for crypto, with ocasionally coin shillings 😃

2 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Same with me, McAfee is a liars. Many of his predictions about cryptocurrency often fail, now he wants to make exchanges. I absolutely do not believe in using McAfee DEX, afraid there is manipulation in its exchanges. Indeed my words sound like baseless accusations, but believe that humans are judged by their track record. If good say god and if bad say bad.

I remember that he promoted some tokens that failed 90% in price after his predictions. He gets payed to promote shit tokens and then investors get burned.

5 hours ago, Glossy said:

I remember that he promoted some tokens that failed 90% in price after his predictions. He gets payed to promote shit tokens and then investors get burned.

He did promote a bunch of tokens and coins, and I think he was advisor for this switched exchange, then he rebranded it with his name and he is now selling access to it, so you can trade. 😂

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

He did promote a bunch of tokens and coins, and I think he was advisor for this switched exchange, then he rebranded it with his name and he is now selling access to it, so you can trade. 😂

that's very bad man,
I have tried to open the exchange and I think there is nothing special that this exchange has.
then I think back to mcafeeDEX exchange is very bad as the name of the owner.

Nice Mcafee DEX, most likely a money laundering scheme that is also making "IEOs" for all the scammers and fake teams around the world! 🤣 All the coins and tokens he was (paid to) shilling went to 0 and people lost loads of money thanks to him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

I don't trust McAfee also, but do you trust any other owner of exchanges and why?

Don't you remember MtGox and all other exchange hacks, Cryptopia. and others?

We need more decentralized exchanges

This site is so much slow. Need more development for faster server as well as bandwidth flexibility. Hope Mr McAfee will resolve this problem as soon as possible.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

7 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

This site is so much slow. Need more development for faster server as well as bandwidth flexibility. Hope Mr McAfee will resolve this problem as soon as possible.

I agree that website is not very slow, and can not be used for every day trading.
You also need to pay one time fee to start with trading, and I noticed some duplicate pairs

i think this DEX exchange will be a successful, maybe there are so many bugs for now, but i believe will be a big exchanger in the neat future. ma

38 minutes ago, Singwala said:

McAfree is a scammer and con artist that sells his twitter space for a few Bitcoins.

NEVER trust anything he says because all he cares about is money. He is a crazy guy that thinks he lives in a action movie.

He is acting like in some action movie that is true... maybe some action comedy.
As for this exchange, I think he just copy/pasted and rebranded switched exchange...