Will BTC down to $6000 - Page 11 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Will BTC down to $6000

I believe it will not be able to reach the price of 6000, it will only slowly and confidently grow to 20-25k, I am buying bitcoin at the price of 10-12 thousand per coin, I believe in further growth

no, for now the BTC will not drop to $ 6000, on the contrary, there is a slight upward trend, so it seems that it will continue to rise in price and perhaps reach $ 15000 by the end of the year.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wow man, you got it right !!,After a very crazy year in which things have happened that nobody had imagined, it took bitcoin to drop below $ 4,000 but it recovered very quickly also due to the halving, I think this year it will close in 12,500 or less, we will have to be expectant about 2021,greetings

Now it is even funny to read such news, looking at how recently bitcoin has started to grow up, it is even interesting whether it will continue to grow or stop and go back down

As of now I think we are not going to see bitcoin price at that 6k level any time soon or it will never get back there however, no one knows the future but if it drops to that price then many investors will be shaken but it will be the perfect moment to accumulate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin cannot be predicted easily because of its demand and supply gap keep altering every minute. But in pandemic times it went down to 3700$ because of much lesser economic activities.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It seems that with patience you get even better price as it went down even more and bellow $4000 a few months later from this post, but even at $6000 it was a bargain and it was a price I was also buying.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 1:05 PM, Devh said:

In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump

I don't know how but it happened, it required covid to panic the market and just months before the halving a big and last dump happened and price is only rising since then. Congratulations on this prediction and I hope you bought on the final dump and hold or profit as you deserved it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The price of bitcoin today is at $19200 but that does not mean the price can not fall, it is very possible for the price of bitcoin to still fall below $6000 possibly. That is why we need to be careful and make good trading so that we will not lose if the price of bitcoin is falling. But, the market seem more of bullish for now, falling to $10000 may not be possible for now. 

There is trading happening so Bitcoin was going to be lower perhaps at 6000 if there wasn't covid panic sell. But it went lower and together with the halving the result was this. A parabolic rise. I think that the market is not about investing sentiment anymore but bots might control completely as some movements are similar to what I have seen from bot overrun trading.

• +3 2

If bitcoin will reach $20000 again and stacking its price and them start to drop to $6000 again, thats can be the symptoms of bitcoin price to be playing around those prices only for a long time. 

• +2 1

his price can be more lower in the future, actually I'm a moment like this for a long time to make and collect more btc and store it in my wallet .things on the market are great so many people are buying bitcoin so for now bitcoin price will be increasing not falling,

Depending on the currently demand of the bitcoin and the present price, bitcoin cannot drop even to $10000 because the demand still increased thats makes there to have lack of bitcoin. 

• +3 1

We all know what happened to Bitcoin during last year. I was also questioning if price would go to $6k and lower and it did, I bought but sold most too early, because exactly for the reason prices dropped, as it was coronavirus that made me feel very uncertain, my income had been reduced to almost nothing and everything around me was looking threatening. I don't have millions not to care for money and the future was looking weak, it still is, so I took a decision I didn't regret, as I wanted to have easy access to cash for anything that could have happened.

You can see the rapid fluctuations in the price of bitcoin. And as you can see that the price of bitcoin fluctuates more rapidly but the price of most bitcoins is increasing. For the past few days, we have seen the price of bitcoin falling. Bitcoin price has come down from $ 40000 to $ 32000. But I think there is very less chance of bitcoin's price coming down and I think their value will continue to increase. And I think the price of bitcoin will reach $ 50000 in the coming few days. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcoin will never see under $ 6,000 again. Because he saw incredible rises in value. No matter how badly it starts the year 2021, it will not experience such a decline in value. Maybe below 20 thousand dollars at most.

After half the price of Bitcoin in 2020 reaches a high of around $ 60,000, every time half of Bitcoin is finished, the lowest Bitcoin price will be higher than before half the price of Bitcoin, this is like positioning ourselves at the highest and lowest limits of the Bitcoin price. So I don't think Bitcoin's price will fall below $ 6,000 because the upper limit of Bitcoin's price has gone up to $ 60,000, so if it goes down, the current low is likely to be $ 40,000.

• +3 1

There is the rarest possibility that Bitcoin could bounce back to that mark of $6000 now. The reason is, a huge number of investors are already rolled out to make a huge investments in Bitcoin that's why total marketcap of Bitcoin is also very huge. Additionally, it can bounce back to that mark if there is a serious problem in the Bitcoin protocol to create an extreme level of fears in Bitcoin investors to compel them for selling their holdings. 

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, Devh said:

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

Bitcoin was not priced at $60,000 when you created the topic.  Maybe you said wrong.  In 2019, the price of Bitcoin dropped to $4,000.  But currently Bitcoin is running bull

I don't think it reaches as low as $6000 but in the past few days bitcoin has had a really hard time keeping itself from crashing. I think the magic resistance level of the early 2021 has been diminished and a sudden crash of almost $20.000 looks a bit abnormal. Anyone has a wild guess about the near future but I think it probably goes upward rather than downward.

On 5/6/2021 at 1:40 AM, Cleaner said:

Bitcoin was not priced at $60,000 when you created the topic.  Maybe you said wrong.  In 2019, the price of Bitcoin dropped to $4,000.  But currently Bitcoin is running bull

This topic was written in October 24, 2019. Anything that happened during that year may no longer be relevant today. We are currently in a fear market but BTC is still priced at ~$38,000 today, obviously a far outcry from the $6,000 figure the OP raised in this discussion.

I don't think this topic is going to be updated soon by the OP who is now inactive. And I also think it is pointless to continue discussing here when someone can make a new more relevant topic elsewhere. So please @ayatoslaw, @epidemia lock this old topic.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/