Will BTC down to $6000 - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Will BTC down to $6000

1 minute ago, drmsohail said:

We can't trust on Bitcoin market value may be the price will go below then 3000$ again. we can't predict the price of bitcoin, sometimes history repeating again and again.

Well Mr Sohail I think Bitcoin is going to $50,000 at the end of this year most of The economist  predicting $50000 mark for the Bitcoin. as you can see the trend is very strong and UP so I don't see it is going back to 6000 or 3000 and also you can see cryptocurrency are getting famous day by day. so  Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies which means Bitcoin cannot go back to 3000 or 6000. I may be wrong this is just my opinion.

12 minutes ago, khan188 said:

Well Mr Sohail I think Bitcoin is going to $50,000 at the end of this year most of The economist  predicting $50000 mark for the Bitcoin. as you can see the trend is very strong and UP so I don't see it is going back to 6000 or 3000 and also you can see cryptocurrency are getting famous day by day. so  Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies which means Bitcoin cannot go back to 3000 or 6000. I may be wrong this is just my opinion.

Yes you are right bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, I also see the experts predictions maybe bitcoin cross $50000.

Hope BTC will go up in the future.

Well, your opinion was close to reality, the price of bitcoin reached $ 6600, but my friend that did not matter to those who keep bitcoin since it was $ 1,000 or even $ 4000, many investors believe in the future of bitcoin.

I always welcome fast price falls in short periods of time because you can use them to get high profit in shortest time possible. If bitcoin falls to $6000 just for a few hours or a day, it is very helpful for trading community but if it falls and remains there for a long time, it will not be beneficial. Something similar happened to Ethereum two days ago. I was monitoring its price in Yobit and saw that all of a sudden it went down to $254 and stayed there for just a few minutes. This transition was so fast that I couldn't buy it! If I had bought at that value, I could sell it 30 minutes later for 7% profit!

This is very hard to predict bitcoin will  go to$6,000 or below before Hallving price of Bitcoin maybe more than $15,000. So there is no way to estimate.

i think one more time bitcoin will dump to 6 thousand dollars or may be it will come down to 4 thousand dollars.last time i missed the oportunity to buy bitcoin at 3000 thousand dollars but hopefully this time i will buy when it came to 4 thousand dollars

My judgment, bitcoin has at the present started to enter hold up price at $ 7,400. If this hold up wall break, it is without a doubt a possibility will go down to $ 6000. Let anticipate that this does not take place; with a bit of luck bitcoin can break through the price of confrontation and fly far above the ground to $ 9,000. 

Actually, I want to know from where I know the news of the decline and rise of the bitcoin price in order to analyze the market like you, I want to learn.

It's very likely to happen, btc is in a downtrend for several weeks, it experienced a strong resistance around 8000 which becomes a fragile one, so it can continue decreasing till the level of 6k usd

On 10/24/2019 at 1:05 PM, Devh said:

As i had been analyzed and see the bitcoin market history is repeating. If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down but History never always repeat. In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump. After this many more projects and awareness is going on peak so this can be examined that in the next year BTC will pump but it will never come below this price which we are getting at this time. 

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

Bitcoin has faced a raise in the price that reached to 9,300$ (or more I didn't follow it). Now, it is decreasing a lot and it reached down to 7,862$. So, your predictions can be right, Bitcoin might go down to 6,000$ and for me, I see it is a good chance to buy and hold until the price gets back up again.

The exchange rate graph is deteriorating. Is it reasonable for the indicators to fall so quickly? What is the reason that reaching the exchange rate to 6000 will lead to a great loss, especially for us as members who earn 1000 Satoshi on the subject, I hope that the index rises soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto market any think happens bro, because in this month bitcoin prices down and hit 4980$ dollars, so don't predicts bitcoin prices not goes 6000$ dollars, because this is crypto market and its not stable, present corona virus do lot of damage for crypto market, its totally crushed the market.

Presently the situation says that the prices of Crypto coin should get low but the Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day there is no effect due to coronavirus while we are seeing very much fluctuations with the other coins

• +1 1

Bitcoin is recovering from the worse downfall that happen recently and I think it will reach higher than $10000 now.

now btc price is about 6350 dollars i think next target will be 6500 or 6700 this is for short term and for long term i think btc price will increase after halving for now corona virus has bad effect on all market and  its effects on crypto too.

3 hours ago, Saboor said:

Bitcoin is recovering from the worse downfall that happen recently and I think it will reach higher than $10000 now.

I am surprised indeed ... I had expected the price to drop today (it often does on Mondays) and climb again later this week. Instead it is already climbing now.

Fortunately I had a buy at $4800, but I have another buy order waiting. I am not giving that up yet 😉

Of course I want the price to climb, but a dip the coming days would be most welcome 🙏 😉

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, Rita_Italy said:

Yes bitcoin will down for 6k again in few days. Because some days ago bitcoin price were down for 4300$ and bitcoin recover it's price quickly. We should keep hold our bitcoin

I don't think bitcoin will further goes down than it has does before, there should be a recovery of bitcoin price which might be going to the next thousand soon

Frankly, the price of bitcoin coin decreased to less than $ 6000, where the price reached a while ago to $ 4000 and is now stable between the price of $ 6000 and the price of $ 6500 and I think that the price will rise again soon.

Indeed, the price of bitcoin went down to the price of 6000 and reached up to $ 4,600 after it went up to $ 10,000 and this is the nature of bitcoin because it depends on the strength of supply and demand

Life is great and enjoy it

The thing is, bitcoin prices have become more volatile as years passes by, and having to drop to below highs can be possible, as of 2020, the bitcoin fall to below $6000 and has struggled to efficiently rise you from that drop, as it's just around $6800

6 hours ago, Upright said:

The thing is, bitcoin prices have become more volatile as years passes by, and having to drop to below highs can be possible, as of 2020, the bitcoin fall to below $6000 and has struggled to efficiently rise you from that drop, as it's just around $6800

Bitcoin is always unpredictable, I have never thought that the price will even go below 6000$, but infact it went below $4000, which is totally crazy fro the market

11 hours ago, fila said:

No I do not think anymore that bitcoin will be going down that low for a while now and especially with the halving around one month away now.

Bitcoin won't go down again, like there will be more development and further increase of bitcoin price, we might even be expecting the price to reach $10000

yeah personally i think this could happen, because this isn't just one unpresidented occurance, this has actually happened to the bitcoin befor Back in the year 2017, and if it happens one again then it shouldn't come as a surprise, but it still would rise after that

On 10/24/2019 at 12:05 PM, Devh said:

As i had been analyzed and see the bitcoin market history is repeating. If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down but History never always repeat. In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump. After this many more projects and awareness is going on peak so this can be examined that in the next year BTC will pump but it will never come below this price which we are getting at this time. 

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

Currently, I do not think that Bitcoin will return to the price of 6000 dollars, as it is trading through an upward trend that is being formed on the hourly interval after it succeeded in breaking through the resistance levels of $ 6999.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:19 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

At present the value of bitcoin is even below the $8,000 that you are talking about but I hope it rise soon because the bullrun will soon be here

It will rise at the right time, bitcoin isn't predictable, it only rise as a surprise to us and it can rally to 10000$, over the night, everything is possible