CRYPTOCURRENCY IN VENZUELA - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
caeb2009

CRYPTOCURRENCY IN VENZUELA

This is a good encouragement by states to work in the field of cryptography and that the mere acceptance of the state to deal in the encrypted currency is a great thing

• +3 1

22 hours ago, Raam1998 said:

Dear friend, self-employment and trading in cryptocurrencies in Venezuela, a poor country will secure a good additional income capable of covering the daily expenses of its residents, which is a great step to keep pace with global development now

Sure Venezuela is having very poor economy that's was lead to self war, but I hope that cryptocurrencies would be their savir especially if they will be creating their own cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

Very good solution to an economic problem and I see it very well for Venezuela to do this, now we can see that cryptocurrencies are a great support for fallen countries and that if they have internet they should boost financial growth through cryptocurrencies and I am surprised that it is superior the volume of transactions compared to the United States.

In Venezuela people can take advantage of Cryptotalk and begin to capitalize on Bitcoin, only that sometimes more problems occur with respect to the Internet, but otherwise in Venezuela there was once a crypto currency called Onyx that did not work very well and I think that people in Venezuela need forums like this to take advantage of it since their economy is getting worse.

I cannot thank you enough for this topic, it is good to know that there are so many countries suffering from difficult financial situation , I was not aware that Venezuela is having a financial crisis, and I am not saying that it is good that they are having the crisis but I am just grateful to be enlightened about it. I have very little information about the country but crypto seems a survival for so many countries around the world. 

• +2 1

Yes, dear friend, you are right because of the bad economic situation in this country. The citizens are working in this field to improve their situation

• +1 1

The struggle of poor countries in the face of their crisis and the solution is thanks to cryptocurrencies where they form an important role in many poor countries and that through these they survive the crises and it is impressive to see the position that this country has worldwide in terms of use of cryptocurrencies.

On 1/19/2021 at 3:39 PM, joemcgwa said:

But what's I think the reason that's makes mostly of bounties programs to fail and be looking like scammers is low support from the people, anything that's have a big support has no reason to scam people.

How most of this thing works is that they need people's contribution on it, people need to have beliefs in them before they start that's why some coins even start collecting membership list before they launch finally

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 20‏/1‏/2021 at 11:44 PM, abdullah mohmmad said:

I really think that Venezuela is trying to become the first in cryptocurrencies and to compete with Russia in bringing in private companies and granting them legal permission to work on its soil.

Yes, and why not, the cryptocurrency is much better, and this cycle seeks to be richer than any other country, and increasing the monthly income through Bitcoin is generally the easiest way. 

I think it is a good benefit for the Venezuelan people, as they can earn new income and improve their economic conditions, and this will benefit the Venezuelan society and the whole country. We wish the best for Venezuela.

Hello to all , cryptocurrencies in Venezuela have become a great alternative to the battered Venezuelan currency, many people in Venezuela trade with cryptocurrencies and businesses have adopted it as an alternative means of payment. 

The case of Venezuela is exceptional both in the good and the bad, unfortunately the crisis has caused the average income to be very low and on the other hand has placed the country or rather Venezuelans at the top of the nations with the highest cryptographic adoption In Venezuela basically everyone knows Bitcoin, something amazing that is overshadowed by its crisis.

Edited by Dang3r
Type

On 10/2/2020 at 3:07 PM, JacM10 said:

Yes, in Venezuela you can notice that the use of cryptocurrencies is increasing, it is too noticeable just by going to some establishment, you can see that they accept the best known cryptos and even payments by alternative platforms to paypal

Venezuela is a country that is implementing that currency and its transactions are being carried out through it, which favors it because it generates less physical and operating expenses and as it has many investments with Russia, Venezuela may be generating dividends for that country and for the unemployment rate many people have adhered to this digitized platform of the Cryptocurrency.

Venezuela has noticed that Cryptocurrencies have had more operation and it is an alternative for the vast majority of Venezuelans for the salary increase since the economy of that country has had many problems and the salary is very low Bitcoin has provided the means so that That country is a little freer from the poverty that is lived there.

• +1 1

I must say that I am very surprised to know that Venezuela is ahead of many countries in dealing with cryptocurrecy even ahead of the United States of America, However, I think that it's a good thing for them, since it is serving as a means of earning money for there families.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, fanylu said:

Venezuela has noticed that Cryptocurrencies have had more operation and it is an alternative for the vast majority of Venezuelans for the salary increase since the economy of that country has had many problems and the salary is very low Bitcoin has provided the means so that That country is a little freer from the poverty that is lived there.

@fanylu Cryptocurrencies have been the lifeline of many Venezuelans, including the government, I am sure, that invests in BTC, due to the sanctions imposed by the US they have been forced to try to avoid them through cryptos, for the inhabitants who They work with them, it is easy for them to avoid the devaluation suffered by the local currency, sheltering themselves in cryptocurrencies due to their ability not to devalue easily, bitcoin is widely used on different platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1

Venezuela suffers from a major economic crisis.  Per capita income is very little.  People are starting to look for new ways to live in peace.  Cryptocurrencies are a safe haven for countries experiencing crises because they achieve good income in a short period of time.  Cryptocurrencies will help poor countries greatly to get out of their economic crises.

• +1 1

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies provided an opportunity for poor people to improve their economic situation through these investments, but there remain difficult problems such as providing electricity, and many people in poor countries do not have smart phones or computers, so it remains difficult.

• +4 1

Yes, the matter is a little different in Venezuela, it is true that they have a lot of transactions that take place through cryptocurrencies, but they face many difficulties, electricity and the Internet are weak for them, so the people increase their efforts until they match their income and labor in order to get good money.

• +2 1