Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't know

Yes you can do so, there is a lot to it, the work the right ideas the best wallets, and also you can store your bitcoin in places that you can earn something from them but be careful , you can hold it for long till it lose everything the right ideas to it is to keep them for the right time and when they earn then exit

i can't say that i am keeping bitcoin on exchanges but i do have my bitcoin on exchange,it just there because i am using it for trading i know it can't be safe but i already accept the risks of it whatever happens as it is part of dealing with crypto and i make sure that trusted platform is what i used.

i used to keep my bitcoin in the exchanges because they used to be safe but lately i have seen so many exchanges go bust and its not safe for any of us.

Bitcoin is a valuable currency so it is not safe for me at the exchange, I am worried that it may be stolen at any time, I am keeping bitcoin in a trust wallet. I find the online wallet quite secure

Yes i keep my bitcoins in both exchanges and wallets. I use yobit and localbitcoins exchange to keep and trade my bitcoins and i use coinpot and faucetpay to keep my bitcoins. Both are very safe but we should be care to not share our wallet details to anyone so that our money can be safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes i do that all tye time and even exchange more than wallet faster in trading and changing the coins

You can keep your altcoins everywhere, where is for you the best. But l prefer online wallets or my computer. Both of them seem to me so safety. 

Welcome with me
Keeping bitcoin on the stock exchanges is not safe, as stock exchanges are often subject to hacking from hackers
Keeping bitcoin in the wallet is safe, but it depends on the type of wallet

I do not prefer to keep bitcoins in exchange platforms for fear of penetration and loss of money and I prefer to keep them in a cold wallet until the time of their sale. But some balance must be left to be traded on the market.

I did not try and did not exchange anything yet, so I answered without knowing. I will tell you in the future how it turned it, but now there is nothing new about that.

I am keeping by BTC on online wallet like BlockChain. Even though I have lost some Coins on other online exchange and wallets. But still I trust on BlockChain.com

It depends on your choice of course, but l prefer to keep my BTC on online wallet. Instead of relying on exchanges l'm doing so. 

Yes,  I store bitcoins for the future trading and selling. 

Although it's a small amount but I'm waiting for a higher exchange. 

I'm doing it for a couple of years so I have a not so high amount but can support my needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If the site is safe, I don’t have a problem with leaving my money in it. I collect my money and withdraw it once to reduce the withdrawal fee as much as possible every time. I use the site as a station sometimes

10 hours ago, AngryBirds said:

I have been here for three years. I always keep bitcoin in my online wallet. In this three years that I have been in crypto, my online wallet has never been attacked or hacked.

Keeping some bitcoin on exchanges is necessary because you can't trade with the bitcoins in your personal wallet especially if you want to practice short term trades. If you want to hold for a long time, there is no better solution than to keep bitcoin in wallets (preferably cold wallets) but all daily traders will have to deposit money into exchanges to trade fast. You need exchanges to convert between currencies as fast as possible to get profit. It is almost impossible to trade with bitcoin in wallets. But keeping a large amount of bitcoin in exchanges is not recommended.

I really do not keep the Bitcoin in the online hot wallet of the exchange wallets which stores our private key in the separate servers. If the exchange got hacked than we will lose our funds and the crypto holdings. You can see the case of the IDAX exchange and the cryptopia exchange.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:25 PM, iloveyobit said:

i dont keep my money in online wallets , if they get hacked the wallet wont give you back anything , i keep them in the exchanges because im a trader not a holder .

It cannot be traced since the transaction seems to be irreversible if though is traced

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

It cannot be traced since the transaction seems to be irreversible if though is traced

Of course, the transfers that are made through the blockchain are not tracked, so Bitcoin is used for payments on the Deep Web because it is completely safe in my opinion.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:58 AM, Arslan8213403 said:

Truly . I generally keep it on trades to encourage exchanging when costs vary anomalous and to purchase altcoins

You took a good step in exchanging for choosing the Altcoins and regarding them

I store bitcoins only on my wallets to which I have private keys, I do not trust exchanges and their security system, if they want they can reset your balance.

Just now, NevermindNe said:

I store bitcoins only on my wallets to which I have private keys, I do not trust exchanges and their security system, if they want they can reset your balance.

So you never trust even online wallets like blockchain.com, I ask because these does not give private keys.

On 24.10.2019 at 12:23, hexwin said:

açıklayan birini görmek harika.
Cüzdan, exchange ile aynı değil. Anahtarlarınız değil - kriptonunuz d

I keep some of my bitcoins on the stock exchanges, it is easy to send for sale for a sudden price change. I also keep my wallet for investment in other coins. I take care that it is a reliable wallet.

Celik

I always keep my coins in a wallet, I don't trust exchange with my wallet, they might fail me at any time especially when it is hack by hackers

Yes, I keep my crypto and my earnings in online wallet because it its the best place to store your e-money. I have a trust in online wallets and thankfully, i did not encounter any problems on it.

I keep some of my crypto on exchange because i used it always,but all profits i gain was stored on a ledger or an offline wallet,as i am not really sure about the security of an exchange and online world.so it is better to save it on a hardware atleast you can be sure that no one can access it.