What is most needed thing in trading?? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faisalislit

What is most needed thing in trading??

What I can say is the day trading can be a waste of time and can also be a way to make money, it depends on the trader. If a trader learn, have experience and become expert before trading, it will be good. But many people will prefer to jump into trading, these are people that will lose more. Day trading is profitable but not for beginners and people think it is a game of luck. 

In trading there are things you need to know example one it is that you need to know more about the kind of coin you are trading and the market demands .

You need to buy at a low price and look for who to sell it to at a higher price 

I believe that the most necessary thing in trading is knowledge, caution because without knowledge you will not be able to navigate promising coins , and without caution you can invest too much and burn out on it

The first thing to know about trading is to know technical analysis, with it you will be also be able to predict better coins and choose the right one s that will benefit you. After, you can know about discipline in a way to manage risks appropriately. 

you can learning trading from youtube, but you should be choose the good courses for do not lose you time, i suggest to you searching by using some key words like support and resistor points, indicators and strategy in trading, then practice what you learned in trading by using small amount.

In trading i think that the most important thing that you need to have a lot of patience and you need to be able to resist the urge to panic buy and panic sell. Naturally when you see something going down you want to sell and get out, but you must always remember that the price of crypto is very volatile and it always goes up and down so you need to make the decision in a calculated way based on the past trends in the market and not based on the emotions that you have at that time. this is a very important skill when it comes to trading. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello friends,

i want to tell you the most important thing in trading is knowledge or skills and selection of coin.you well know about the trading and coin price.i suggest you collect the knowledge and get start trading.

Trading is the best way of earning money and success. You can get more experience in trading. You are the best trading when you follow the rules of forum and work properly. You give us time daily trading and get knowledge about trading. 

Analysis is the most needed thing in reading, technical analysis is very important. To be able to read the market, make use of Japanese candle stick and other charts. Without these analysis, trading may not be possible or will lead to loss.

• +1 1

To turn into an expert merchant, you need to learn specialized examination of monetary standards and all techniques for investigation, and train yourself a ton with modest quantities or set yourself objectives on monetary forms and check whether they are really accomplished or not, at that point gain insight and tolerance.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is good to know that traders have to begin with demo account or make use of just small amount of money to start, the trader has to make sure he is well disciplined before he begin. Also knowing about the market and how to analyse it. 

What is most needed in trading is knowledge of the basics of trading, you have to understand the basics of trading and the type of coins you will be trading. Choosing a coin is also very important to your trading success, if you choose the wrong coin you will lose money trading. You can learn to trade in this forum, and you can learn directly on yobit.

• +1 1

Hi my dear friend, for trading you must have experience. It is very easy for job providers to go to the internet. You need a clear, open mind, and broad minded and you have a lot of patience and eagrence to learn and then train demo accounts. In order to learn trading, you must have knowledge about trading, investment money, and techniques of trading from YouTube. 

Thank you 😊 

The most important thing in business is to know well about good business. How to do business can be successful. It is necessary to know in advance about this because when you come to do business you can never be successful without knowing anything. Every trader wants success as a trader. You must have such an idea.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:16 AM, Faisalislit said:

Actually i dont trade very often when i habe to just exchange coin for withdraw then i just use trade. But if i want to be a professional trader what i need must?? How can i learn trading from first to last?? I think only seeing in youtube for learning trading is not enough so will you guyz help me please about that??

If you want to trade then you must have experience.  You need to know a lot to trade.  You need to know all the information and knowledge of the crypto world.  If you can guess the price of crypto currency then it will be very good for you.  To trade you need patience, smart, passionate control.

• +1 1

Считаю, что нужно набраться некоторых качеств, одним из которых будет терпение и сила воли. Ни за что не нужно поддаваться на неоправданные риски, ко всему подходить с "холодной" головой. Не закрывать глаза на различные советы от более опытных людей, а также уделять время на прочтение различной литературы, которая поможет тебе с начинаниями.

• +1 1

If we sort; computer knowledge, program knowledge, economics knowledge ..
  It is necessary to investigate the stock exchange that we will trade well. Is the stock market reliable?
In addition, it is necessary to investigate the products we will process well.

• +2 1

The most needed things in trading is patience. If you don't have patience so you can't earn money from it. So if you have patience you can get good trading.

• +1 1

Friend, Trading is a good way to earn money. For trading, you need to choose secure platform because there are many fake platform and than  take knowledge of technical analysis. 

• +1 1

There are many things that a person will need to properly practice the art of trading! The most important of these things is knowledge! But how did this knowledge come about? Knowledge comes through an attempt to learn the art of trading by studying and analyzing the cryptocurrency chart! From it we devise our own trading strategies! The person trading must also be patient! Patience is the key to success here!

Yeah, YouTube only tell us the basic principles of trading. But for further information, we need to find out multiple sites like this forum is best for sharing crypto knowledge, its markets or many more. For best trading, you must be very active, read the latest news of multiple coins, gain enough knowledge and do technical analysis on yourself. Make a strategy and also create demo account before putting money in any coin. Demo account teach you many thing time by time. After all these thing, you will be easily get profit and develop patience in your personlity because without these factor trading in nothing. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the most needed things is the experience, and the experience comes when we do our effort in doing search, learning about a such cryptocurrency and trade. But knowledge alone, is not sufficient if we don't train, we will not be able to understand how it works.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You need experience too take care of the practice  and also you need good capital  for the trading and also keep in mind that there is risk of the loss of capital.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:01 AM, Faisalislit said:

But if i want to be a professional trader what i need must?? How can i learn trading from first to last??

Core trading skills comes from the experiences. You know there are so many hampering factors before becoming one to a successful pro trader but nothing is impossible. You might get started from some courses to learn about fundamental things of crypto trading.